Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" (19562 Views)

Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech / INEC: Ikpeazu’s Appeal Notice Has No Stay-of-execution Order / INEC Lied Again: Proof That INEC Was Served IKPEAZU Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by tempest01(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
searay:
I refused to come from the same state with inJustice Abang.
He is no longer from Akwa Ibom. I rest my case.

I think Oron people as a whole should be denied the right of claiming Akwaibom. Because of pride, they wanted to present the governor of akwaibom.

That's why they ask moved to APC to play second fiddle to the Umanah

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by ndcide(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
We all know Okon Abang is a politician. Working with sagay 's team.
NJC should do the needful or we help them do it.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
My next puppy will be named after Justice Okon Abang.
Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
tempest01:

I think Oron people as a whole should be denied the right of claiming Akwaibom. Because of pride, they wanted to present the governor of akwaibom.

That's why they ask moved to APC to play second fiddle to the Umanah
You are getting it wrong, stop implecating others due to one man's family interest. I guess he's trying to be at top govt side.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by Henrichemeka(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Abang is a machinery used in destroying PDP by..............

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by Amah70: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
LordVarys:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/208823-abia-governorship-ruling-appeal-court-sternly-rebukes-justice-abang.html#.V7bZQMdoWJM.twitter

Justice Okon Abang is a VAMPIRE.

Abang needed blood of Abia electorate to suck to be promoted, but Abians were smatter than Abang.

Watch closely, Abang must be a tax dodger.
Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by able20(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na so Uche ogah for steal the Governor's seat of Ikpeazu just like that because of one good for notin judge .
Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Osehnetworld:
I fink ds justice Abang need to b stoned to death for all d judgements he has bn passing of recent

He s a disgrace to d judiciary system
e be like say da guy dey chop backyard money steady
Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Goodinfo:
HON.JUSTICE O.E.ABANG
JUDGE, FEDERAL HIGH COURT NIGERIA

NAME: Abang ,Okon Effreti
DATE OF BIRTH: 10h January, 1961
PLACE OF BIRTH: Oduo – Ebughu
SEX: Male
LOCAL GOVERNMENT: Mbo L.G.A
NATIONALITY: Nigerian
MARITAL STATUS: Married

INSTITUTION ATTENDED WITH DATES:

Central School Ebughu Mbo L.G.A. (Akwa Ibom State) – January 1968 – June 1973
St.Vincent’s Secondary School Oti – Oron, Oron L.G.A (Akwa Ibom State) – September 1973 – June 1978
School of Basic Studies Akampa, Cross River State- September 1980 – June 1982
University of Calabar – October 1993 – June 1987
Nigerian Law School Victoria Island, Lagos – October 1987 – June 1988

QUALIFICATIONS:

F.S.L.C.E - June 1973
WASC/GCE – June 1978
HSC (3 papers) at a sitting – June 1982
LL.B Hons (Second Lower) – June 1987
B.L (second Lower) – June 1988
Date of call to Bar – 3rd November 1988

JOB EXPERIENCE:

Clerical Officer Cross River State Housing Corporation – Dec.1978 – September 1980
Teaching Appointment, secondary School, Mbokpu,Eyokan,Oron L.G.A. Akwa Ibom State – January 1983 – October 1983
Secondary School, Old Ntekim, Akampa Cross River State – November 1983 – July 1984
N.Y.S.C – October 1988 – September 1989
Private Practice – September 1989
Judge – Federal High Court – 22/06/2009

HOBBIES:
Raping democracy
Turning the head of the law upside down
Delivering controversial judgment

Where did they pick you from?? ehn!.... e don tey wey i laughd like this o

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by everozone: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2016
They say gud name is beta dan precious ornament.But Abang chose 2 settle 4 precious ornament given 2 him by APC.Well,see how he has messed his image up.Drop by drop his cup will full, he will b booted.He will then bury his head in shame.Silly judge.
Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by tempest01(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2016
braden107:
Support Oron (Urueofong,Oron,Ibeno,okobo,Mbo,Udung uko,Bakassi)to get a new state .Oron doesn't really want to be in akwa ibom because being in Akwa ibom is a hindrance to Oron's progress and potential. You are a primitive monkey with houseboy mentality. the name Uyo or akwa ibom sound primitive ,backward and synonymous with houseboy/girl ,gateman and cook. No amount of development can change your inferior nature.

You Oron people and your backward mentality.

The name sounds "primitive" when you as a people are primitive in action and thinking. Take Ibeno out of that list. What has the name got to do with the people? All these foreign states names, don't you know they are local names to some locals?

Small oil that was found close to maritime, and you people in your primitive mentality were just killing yourselves and you think you can manage as a country.

FYI I've roots in Oron. My grand dad was one time chairman.
Re: Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List / PENGASSAN President, Francis Johnson Is Dead / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.