Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ogadata8 SCAMS People Here Through Selling DATA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ogadata8 SCAMS People Here Through Selling DATA (472 Views)

Common Whatsapp Scams BUSTED! 125xc, 158xa.com, 321xa.com, free iphone e.t.c / Ogadata8 SCAMS People Here Through Selling DATA / Warning!!! This Guy Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogadata8 SCAMS People Here Through Selling DATA by investnotspend: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is to inform every member of Nairaland that this user OgaDATA8 scams people here buy claiming he sells cheap data , I am a victim and that is why I want to warn every one here to be careful when dealing with him . He claims he only collect payment via MTN card . Below is his screenshot. This first image is his price list while the second one is the one he sent to your whatsapp when you demand to how if it's real or not . I hope cc lalasticlala would be able to move this to front page so we can save those that might want to fall victim. I know he would want to change his username this is where cc seun should come IN .

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 / Fake Or Not? Woman Alleges That A Nigerian Man's Phone Exploded In His Pocket / How To Update Apps Without Google Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.