Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 PM

Help I Need To Get Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Need To Get Pregnant (4581 Views)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need To Get Pregnant by ximuskina: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
pls, since i got married (jan. 2009) i have been trying to get pregnant but have not. last month i made love to my husband on my ovulation day, am surprised that i saw my period this month. I thought i was pregnant becos my period was delayed for 10 days. what do i do? is something wrong with me. pls help.
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by posakosa(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
ximuskina:

pls, since i got married (jan. 2009) i have been trying to get pregnant but have not. last month i made love to my husband on my ovulation day, am surprised that i saw my period this month. I thought i was pregnant becos my period was delayed for 10 days. what do i do? is something wrong with me. pls help.

Have you gone for deliverance ?!
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
go to the hospital,and wait for Gods time,dnt stress your self unnessarily
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Abuzola(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
@posakasa, lmao

poster: you said you made love and how do you expect a baby with love making,
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by posakosa(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

@posakasa, lmao

poster: you said you made love and how do you expect a baby with love making,

how else should she expect a baby ?  undecided undecided

hardcore smashin!
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Abuzola(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
C'mon, sex
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by TOPE20001(f): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
ximuskina:

It is very common to have your period the same month u get pregnant, altho it shud be lighter and shorter than normal
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by posakosa(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2009
Abuzola:

C'mon, sex

Isn't sex lovemaking ? undecided undecided
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Potu(m): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2009
Eventually, Africa will turn knowledge into life.
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Arlington(f): 12:42am On Sep 29, 2009
The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.”
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Potu(m): 1:27am On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Arlington(f): 2:24am On Sep 29, 2009
The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.”
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Potu(m): 3:52am On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by emans(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2009
u cant get pregnant if u r anxious,try and see ur doctor to discuss about it,
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by posakosa(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2009
This is why he should have gotten you pregnant before you got married. Would have taken unnecessary pressure away from you.

Just MO
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by posakosa(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2009
My aunt's husband left her ONLY because she couldn't give birth so you have to find a way, hopefully your husband won't leave you too! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Arlington(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2009
Potu yes we should give it a rest cool you going to Hopkins and trying to speak big grammar saying the doctor is an idiot is so lame !!!!

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Potu(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Arlington(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Nerrisa(f): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
Arlington:

i have been waiting on my promise child since 2005 that i got married cry and i still don;t have one

As the International Olympic Committee told Semenya, the South African 800 meters sprint champion; “We don’t know what you are, but you are definitely not a woman[b]![/b]”
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Arlington(f): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
is that all you have to say? smiley
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by posakosa(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
why are you guys fighting na ?!
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by AngelaO4: 1:15am On Sep 30, 2009
Arlington,

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. You threw the first and second stones at Potu. He kept telling you to back off, but you won’t. You insisted on having the last say. Now that he hit you once; look who is whimpering like a baby. If you had the brains to understand his posts, you would have known that Potu is a very intelligent and well educated person. Even his use of words should have been enough to warn you that you were treading dangerously. Go scrape your feelings from the dumps; after that, go adopt a child from Nigeria.

Barren Thing
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Arlington(f): 2:39am On Sep 30, 2009
Lord have mercy this thread has made me laugh alot thank you for entertaining me.Hhahahahahahahahah peper body go die for my matter oh . First time i am seeing someone with a multiple personality disorder grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I don't know if  you saying Barren thing, not a woman will make me go and jump off a cliff, i am still here standing strong na you go taya.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Nerrisa(f): 3:10am On Sep 30, 2009
Arlington:

is that all you have to say? smiley

For now; that is all I have to say as long as you concentrate on the issues and leave Potu alone. Mrs. I know all about Hopkins and medical research because I have Hopkins’ T-shirt. That is so stupid, it is not even funny.

Potu will shy away from you because he is a man, I will not. I am a woman like you and I will hurt your feelings if you don’t back down and face the issues.

Oh I forget there is a coma with you; we are not sure what you are!
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 30, 2009
is there a difference betwen lovemaking and sex?

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Arlington(f): 3:41am On Sep 30, 2009
Hurt my feelings? I should back down because, you feed me? Go and sleep it is 10.35 pm oh!you keep saying things to reveal your self. I am going to sleep now you stay awake and think of new names to come up with. You are so not a woman hahaha!!!
tpia There is no diffrence to me .

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by AngelaO4: 4:45am On Sep 30, 2009
ximuskina:

pls, since i got married (jan. 2009) i have been trying to get pregnant but have not.

I empathize with your situation; and I appreciate that you must be going through trying times. It also presents you with an opportunity to work on your physical and mental health. Strive for a balance; eat right, exercise, adequate rest, and peace of mind. If it is becoming too much to handle, join a self-help group in your community: if there are none, start one.
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by BIKINI(f): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2009
My dear testimonies abound abt modern day sarahs & hannahs. Chat wit ur hubby so he 2 can go 4 a test so u get 2 be certain of d situation . Be prayerful & learn how 2 fast & be a lil ascetic while seekin God's face. Build a personal & direct relationship wit God. He abovd man knows u . He in his own perfect time will bless u wit d fruit of d womb. Be of good cheer & dont allow ur spirit be defeated . Ur success story is on d way
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Nerrisa(f): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2009
ximuskina:

pls, since i got married

In addition to what Angela has told you, don’t smoke cigarettes, avoid stress, and take foods high in antioxidants.

Please make sure that you have a proper medical check up to ascertain that you do not have a medical reason preventing you from getting pregnant.  A case in point, a 32 year-old lady from the Emirates came over to the United States for fertility work-up.  Her medical history was unremarkable.  A simple medical test revealed that her womb was too hostile, and any sperm introduced will be killed in seconds.  Here was a gorgeous lady, who was so healthy her womb will not sustain any germs, but unfortunately will also kill any sperm that came along.

As Potu correctly informed you, if you do not have any medical reason for not getting pregnant, you stand an excellent chance of becoming pregnant eventually.  However, if you have a medical reason for not getting pregnant, your physician should level with you and not just take your money (even the great Michael Jackson was killed by some unscrupulous physician).  If it a serious medical reason, then you need to be in a teaching hospital in Nigeria or come abroad.
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Tobenia(f): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
don’t smoke cigarettes, avoid stress, and take foods high in antioxidants.
pls what harm does cigarettes do to pregnant women? does it cause abortion,miscarriage, or deform the child. i need to know.
Re: Help I Need To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2009
Arlington:

tpia There is no diffrence to me .

I was just wondering at abuzola's distinction between the two.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Living With HIV/AIDS? Join Us On Whatsapp Group We Support Each Other / Nigerian Man Receives First Battery Operated Heart In The World / Federal Government Suspends Doctors Residency Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.