Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? (8434 Views)

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by theoneJabulani(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

My dear, go to news, muslims are seeing Jesus in their dreams and underground churches are springing up. Dont be outdated. People are so convicted that that they are dying for the sake pof the gospel.
China has one of the fastest rising christian populations of current. They are even projected to have the largest country christian population by 2030.
You cant hide the truth for long.
Be talking about Zeus there grin
stats is not everything, China is the most populous country in the world, so no surprise there. Jesus is so busy so himself to Muslims in their dreams so he has no time for the starving children in Somalia
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
stats is not everything, China is the most populous country in the world, so no surprise there. Jesus is so busy so himself to Muslims in their dreams so he has no time for the starving children in Somalia

Hehehehe, flight of ideas is a sign of mental illness. Now again its somalia. Please go n sleep.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by theoneJabulani(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehehe, flight of ideas is a sign of mental illness. Now again its somalia. Please go n sleep.
Whatever, u ve obviously run out of ideas and excuses vfor ur god
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Whatever, u ve obviously run out of ideas and excuses vfor ur god

Of course, who doesnt run out of ideas when dealing with the mentally unstable ? grin
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by theoneJabulani(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

Of course, who doesnt run out of ideas when dealing with the mentally unstable ? grin
keep the insults coming, am sure Jesus is so proud of u
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
keep the insults coming, am sure Jesus is so proud of u

Of course grin
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2016
GoodMuyis:

If you can answer these w/o accusing God. what stop you from according Herod's blame on Herod who do it on his OWN WILL. Human should account for their action and inaction.

Non of the example i used above claimed to be on errand for God.

You can repent NOW or AFTER
hitler was not in the bible..
Lets get something straight...
God helped his own son to escape...
Read it dude...
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2016
felixomor:

So u went to hell to count. Hmmmmm.......Wonderful! Tell me tory. grin
lol...coman see population.. Billions..and the guy(yahweh) was shining his teeth
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol...coman see population..
Billions..and the guy(yahweh) was shining his teeth

May God heal ur psychosis.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by horlarwhalhe: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2016
Can someone explain this Bible verse for me please.

1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

2 Samuel 24:1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

hitler was not in the bible..
Lets get something straight...
God helped his own son to escape...
Read it dude...

God helped his own son to escape... so what happen, he abandon the rest. abi

You Lets get something straight... that the action of man as his own premeditated action not got, THATS WHAT WE CALLED FREEWILL not God's, so everyone should be accountable for his action

If Hitler is not in the Bible what makes him less than a human, is their a waiver for his crime

Innocent babies killed by science in the name or abortion who is to be blame? in US alone 51,923,070 have being aborted from 1970-2012, and this is the reported figures what about those who did is secretly or other parts of the world.

Better channel your energy to your education instead of question God you can listen to, Thanks to Christian Missionary for bringing that to Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2016
GoodMuyis:

God helped his own son to escape... so what happen, he abandon the rest. abi

You Lets get something straight... that the action of man as his own premeditated action not got, THATS WHAT WE CALLED FREEWILL not God's, so everyone should be accountable for his action

If Hitler is not in the Bible what makes him less than a human, is their a waiver for his crime

Innocent babies killed by science in the name or abortion who is to be blame? in US alone 51,923,070 have being aborted from 1970-2012, and this is the reported figures what about those who did is secretly or other parts of the world.

Better channel your energy to your education instead of question God you can listen to, Thanks to Christian Missionary for bringing that to Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States
oh dear!..uve missed the whole story...
The op is well detailed...take your time and comprehend..then quote me properly with a better stuff
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by CHARLOE(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
horlarwhalhe:
Can someone explain this Bible verse for me please.

1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

2 Samuel 24:1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
Seems god & satan are 1 n the same person/being!
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by oaroloye(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2017
SHALOM!

raphieMontella:

mister man...i cannot have this conversation with u...
For someone who believes children rightly deserve to die for sins of their parents...

You are not a matured person.

Ignoring inconvenient Truths does not make them go away.

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God spake all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of the land of Egypt,
out of the House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have no other gods
before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third and Fourth Generation
of them that Hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that Love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him Guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

THE JUDGMENT OF GOD COMES ON FAMILIES FOR SINS COMMITTED AS FAR AS THREE OR FOUR GENERATIONS BACK.

This is HIS Standard of Justice.

WHAT IS YOURS'?

WHY are you trying to pretend that SINNERS HAVE RIGHTS that they do not DESERVE?

What were the DEEDS of the people who HATED YAHWEH GOD?

Why do you ignore them?

Obviously we are not on the same page..
For someone who believes babies rightly deserve to be ripped from their pregnant mothers and killed..

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PARENTS TO DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO ENSURE THAT THEIR OFFSPRING SURVIVE.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth to record
this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,
that both thou
and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the land
which The LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.

BUT WE HAVE TO CHOOSE IT.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THIS IS HOW GOD COMMAMDS THAT EVERY HUMAN SHOULD LIVE THEIR LIVES.

How do YOU think people should live?

Why do you believe that people should be allowed to live their lives any way that they like- no matter the consequences to their fellow Human beings?

YOU ARE A FOOL FOR HYSTERICALLY ACCUSING ME OF WANTING TO CARRY OUT CAPITAL JUDGMENTS, WHEN YOU KNOW THAT I FOLLOW A MASTER WHO COMMANDED THAT ONLY THE SINLESS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CARRY OUT CAPITAL JUDGMENTS, AND TAUGHT THAT IT IS ONLY THE MERCIFUL THAT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE MERCY.

Your accusations are a DECEIT.

How many PREGNANT WOMEN did Lord Yahshua kill?

Where did He Command his Followers to kill anyone?

. LUKE 9:51-56.

51. And it came to pass,
when the time was come
that he should be received up,
he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
52. And sent messengers before his face:
and they went,
and entered into a village of the Samaritans,
o make ready for him.
53. And they did not receive him,
because his face was as though
he would go to Jerusalem.
54. And when his Disciples James and John saw this,
they said,

"Lord, wilt thou that we
command fire to come down from Heaven,
and consume them, even as Elias did?"

55. But he turned,
and rebuked them,
and said,

"Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of."
56. For the Son of Man is not come
to destroy men's lives
but to save them."

And they went to another village.

Are you not a wicked Hypocrite of the lowest calibre, for using the brutal Justice of the Old Testament as an excuse for rejecting THE GOSPEL, which Outlaws those practices?

I sincerely believe u need to be chained...u are a madman roaming the streets of wherever u reside...
U clearly have taken up the likeness of the imaginary being u worship like a slave...

This is what YOU YOURSELF CALL "JUSTICE?"

In that case, you are calling for THE SAME to be done to YOU, because YOU HAVE JUSTIFIED THE SINS FOR WHICH THOSE OLD TESTAMENT PEOPLE WERE CONDEMNED, and said that they should be ALLOWED to CONTINUE to perpetrate them in subsequent generations, WITH NO REGARD TO THEIR VICTIMS.

Im sure ur also a misognyst...

I did not create the World, nor write The Bible, but I believe that God is more Righteous than any Human Being, and that no one could even imagine a better system than the one He created.

People like you Hypocritically condemn GOD, but run away like Cockroaches, when the light is turned on, when asked to explain what God should have done to make things better.

Bruh jst swerve...
We can never corelate..
I pray god kills all ur children for the simpliest of sins u have ever commited..
And i pray ur female daughters are handed over in marriage as a result of rape..

SEE WHAT A STUPID HYPOCRITE YOU ARE?

Having CONDEMNED GOD for punishing Sins across GENERATIONS, and CONDEMNED His Worshippers for ACKNOWLEDGING HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE- having said that that was ALL WRONG, you FINALLY SAY THAT YOU PRAY FOR THE SAME THINGS to happen to people who YOU YOURSELF SAY ARE INNOCENT!

What does this SAY about your TRUE INTENTIONS and BELIEFS?

DO YOU PRAY FOR THE SAME THINGS TO BE DONE TO YOUR WHOLE FAMILY?

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

YOU JUST DID, YOU FOOL!

So, what do you THINK happened with those people, that such measures had to be taken against them?

You think that they were doing nice things, that all those things happened to them in payment?

They had no MINYANS, is why those situations degenerated to that level.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by orisa37: 7:08am On May 28, 2017
raphieMontella:
In the book of Matthew, chapter 2, mixed into the Christmas story, the Bible describes an amazing massacre of thousands of babies: And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son. Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof from two years old and under, ...
Think about the thousands of families who were affected by this massacre. The Bible describes their suffering: they wept and could not be comforted. Of course they could not be comforted. If you are a parent, you know exactly how distraught you would feel if an agent of the government came to your door one morning and slaughtered your children..
Why did God do this? Despite Being all-knowing, God knew that this would happen. In fact, according to the Bible, God acted on his knowledge. But why would God take the time to reach down to earth and save his own child, and then allow all of these thousands of other innocent children to die? If God is love, where is the love in that? How could a loving God willfully allow such massive suffering without taking action?
Think about how easy it would have been for God to prevent all of this suffering:
[b](1) God could have appeared to Herod in a dream and told him not to kill these children.
(2)God could have killed Herod.
(3)God could have guided the wise men so that Herod would not have felt mocked by them.
(4)God could have protected the babies.
(5)God could have spoken to the murdering soldiers and turned them away from the task.
(6)God could have sent all of these families to Egypt when he sent Jesus and his family there.
(7)God could have made it so that no male children besides Jesus were born during that time.
(coolGod could have changed history so that Herod was not king. It is easy to come up with thousands of solutions, yet God did nothing. God, by sending his son to earth, was the direct cause of this massacre. And God, as an all-powerful and all-knowing being, knew that it would happen and had the power to prevent it. In fact, God did take direct action to save Jesus. Instead of saving the thousands of other children, however, God stood by and watched as they were slaughtered.[/b]
It is interesting to note that this is not the only place in the Bible where God causes thousands of children to die.
In the book of Exodus chapter 12 verse 28, God writes about one of his early massacres: So the people of Israel did just as the LORD had commanded through Moses and Aaron. And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died.
Here the death of the children is directly at the hand of God.
In Isaiah chapter 13, God paints this word picture: Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes . Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. What a lovely image.

In Jeremiah chapter 49, verse 20, God paints a similar picture: Therefore hear the plan which the LORD has made against Edom and the purposes which he has formed against the inhabitants of Teman: Even the little ones of the flock shall be dragged away; surely their fold shall be appalled at their fate. At the sound of their fall the earth shall tremble; the sound of their cry shall be heard at the Red Sea.
In Hosea chapter 13, God paints a similar picture: Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open
. In Numbers chapter 31, God paints a similar picture: Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live? Behold, these caused the people of Israel, by the counsel of Balaam, to act treacherously against the LORD in the matter of Pe'or, and so the plague came among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Here Moses, acting as an agent of God, specifies that thousands of male babies and children be killed, as well as thousands of women. The Bible states in verse 35 that the captured women numbered "thirty-two thousand persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him. " This was not a small attack. Tens of thousands men, women and children were massacred.
In Deuteronomy Chapter 3 we find this: Next we turned and went up along the road toward Bashan, and Og king of Bashan with his whole army marched out to meet us in battle at Edrei. The LORD said to me, "Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you with his whole army and his land. Do to him what you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon." So the LORD our God also gave into our hands Og king of Bashan and all his army. We struck them down, leaving no survivors. At that time we took all his cities. There was not one of the sixty cities that we did not take from them—the whole region of Argob, Og's kingdom in Bashan. All these cities were fortified with high walls and with gates and bars, and there were also a great many unwalled villages. We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city—men, women and children. But all the livestock and the plunder from their cities we carried off for ourselves...
They massacred all the men, women and children in 60 cities at God's request.
Most Christians have never read the Bible.Should we, as human beings living in the modern world, be worshipping a God like this? Doesn't it feel odd to find all of this material in the Bible? Especially the quote from Moses in Numbers 31. You may recall that the sixth commandment is, "Thou shalt not kill." What does God have against children? Why would an all-loving, all-knowing being act in this way?

There are more of such verses in the bible..

What we are seeing here is not a loving God, but instead a demonic executioner working at a massive scale. Why would anyone worship this appalling monster?

cc: naijadeyhia 4everGod felixomor
image123 anas09 analice107 winner01 oubenji kingebukasblog malvisguy212 promise10 kevoh hahn 4kings hardmirror

The Answer is "Knowing and Williñg to Serve The Pleasures of The Supreme Spirit.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by orisa37: 7:28am On May 28, 2017
raphieMontella:
In the book of Matthew, chapter 2, mixed into the Christmas story, the Bible describes an amazing massacre of thousands of babies: And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son. Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof from two years old and under, ...
Think about the thousands of families who were affected by this massacre. The Bible describes their suffering: they wept and could not be comforted. Of course they could not be comforted. If you are a parent, you know exactly how distraught you would feel if an agent of the government came to your door one morning and slaughtered your children..
Why did God do this? Despite Being all-knowing, God knew that this would happen. In fact, according to the Bible, God acted on his knowledge. But why would God take the time to reach down to earth and save his own child, and then allow all of these thousands of other innocent children to die? If God is love, where is the love in that? How could a loving God willfully allow such massive suffering without taking action?
Think about how easy it would have been for God to prevent all of this suffering:
[b](1) God could have appeared to Herod in a dream and told him not to kill these children.
(3)God could have guided the wise men so that Herod would not have felt mocked by them.
(5)God could have spoken to the murdering soldiers and turned them away from the task.
(6)God could have sent all of these families to Egypt when he sent Jesus and his family there.
(7)God could have made it so that no male children besides Jesus were born during that time.
(coolGod could have changed history so that Herod was not king. It is easy to come up with thousands of solutions, yet God did nothing. God, by sending his son to earth, was the direct cause of this massacre. And God, as an all-powerful and all-knowing being, knew that it would happen and had the power to prevent it. In fact, God did take direct action to save Jesus. Instead of saving the thousands of other children, however, God stood by and watched as they were slaughtered.[/b]
It is interesting to note that this is not the only place in the Bible where God causes thousands of children to die.
In the book of Exodus chapter 12 verse 28, God writes about one of his early massacres: So the people of Israel did just as the LORD had commanded through Moses and Aaron. And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died.
In Isaiah chapter 13, God paints this word picture: Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes . Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. What a lovely image.

In Jeremiah chapter 49, verse 20, God paints a similar picture: Therefore hear the plan which the LORD has made against Edom and the purposes which he has formed against the inhabitants of Teman: Even the little ones of the flock shall be dragged away; surely their fold shall be appalled at their fate. At the sound of their fall the earth shall tremble; the sound of their cry shall be heard at the Red Sea.
In Hosea chapter 13, God paints a similar picture: Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open
. In Numbers chapter 31, God paints a similar picture: Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live? Behold, these caused the people of Israel, by the counsel of Balaam, to act treacherously against the LORD in the matter of Pe'or, and so the plague came among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Here Moses, acting as an agent of God, specifies that thousands of male babies and children be killed, as well as thousands of women. The Bible states in verse 35 that the captured women numbered "thirty-two thousand persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him. " This was not a small attack. Tens of thousands men, women and children were massacred.
In Deuteronomy Chapter 3 we find this: Next we turned and went up along the road toward Bashan, and Og king of Bashan with his whole army marched out to meet us in battle at Edrei. The LORD said to me, "Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you with his whole army and his land. Do to him what you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon." So the LORD our God also gave into our hands Og king of Bashan and all his army. We struck them down, leaving no survivors. At that time we took all his cities. There was not one of the sixty cities that we did not take from them—the whole region of Argob, Og's kingdom in Bashan. All these cities were fortified with high walls and with gates and bars, and there were also a great many unwalled villages. We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city—men, women and children. But all the livestock and the plunder from their cities we carried off for ourselves...
Most Christians have never read the Bible.Should we, as human beings living in the modern world, be worshipping a God like this? Doesn't it feel odd to find all of this material in the Bible? Especially the quote from Moses in Numbers 31. You may recall that the sixth commandment is, "Thou shalt not kill." What does God have against children? Why would an all-loving, all-knowing being act in this way?

What we are seeing here is not a loving God, but instead a demonic executioner working at a massive scale. Why would anyone worship this appalling monster?

image123 anas09 analice107 winner01 oubenji kingebukasblog malvisguy212 promise10 kevoh hahn 4kings hardmirror

Christian God created for His Own Pleasures. He's The Word. Humans are Selves and only God is Righteous. It is to Righteousness that Selfishness gravitates.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by orisa37: 7:38am On May 28, 2017
Afonjas:
He is a merciful Dog hmm sorry God

Yes you're right. Humans are Dog reverting to God.
Selves gravitate to Righteousness; Humanness to Godliness.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by orisa37: 8:06am On May 28, 2017
Sorry, you're confused
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by orisa37: 8:50am On May 28, 2017
There's a Trinity Cabinet of God, Christ and Satan. Like a cabinet of Buhari, Osinbajo and Olonisakin. Only Christ acts for God never Satan and only Osinbajo acts for Buhari never 'Sakin.
Satan has unfettered authority on Earth but Christ has overall Responsibility and the authority of God over the activities of Satan.
In the same way, 'Sskin has unfettered authority on Security, but Osinbajo has overall Responsibilities and the authorities of Buhari to be The Systems Stabilizer all the time.
Christianity is all Religions Stabilizer. Study it very well or come for Training rather than resort to Atheists' Tactics.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by orisa37: 9:00am On May 28, 2017
dallyemmy:
Satan kills not God!

The wages of Sin is death, so Satan kills, that is, destroys all The Scraps of God's Creations of which those Children are parts.!
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by orisa37: 9:39am On May 28, 2017
Those Children were not good. They were camouflaged Scraps of God's Creation to unsung, I.e not heralding and making themselves satanic obstacles to the coming of God's Authentic Messiahs. First, it happened at Moses' Birth. Second, the Children mocked Elijah and thirdly your so called massacre. Those Children were all deliquent. And Death was the only option for such sin at that time.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by dallyemmy: 1:25pm On May 28, 2017
orisa37:

The wages of Sin is death, so Satan kills, that is, destroys all The Scraps of God's Creations of which those Children are parts.!
Isaiah 55:8-9New International Version (NIV)

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by rowdymind(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Tho I May Not Undstnd All The Plans You Have For Me, My Life Is In Your Hands And Through The Eyes Of Faith I Can Clearly See That God Is Good All The Time.
I Love God And Thats Final, Take Everything And Give Me Jesus,
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
if u dnt knw something ask for clarification not jumping into conclusion
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by oaroloye(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
MISHIGAS!

EVERY TIME I THINK: "NO ONE COULD BE MORE STUPID THAN THAT! SOME FOOL COMES OUT WITH AN EVEN MORE BLASPHEMOUS POST LIKE THIS ONE!

raphieMontella:

. Jeremiah 31:15.

15. Thus Saith The LORD;

"A Voice
was heard in Ramah,
lamentation,
and bitter weeping;
Rahel weeping
for her children
refused to be comforted
for her children,
because they were not."

THE CRITIC IS SUCH A FOOL, THAT HE DOES NOT CONSIDER THE POWER OF ALMIGHTY GOD, THAT HE WAS ABLE TO WARN OF THIS ATROCITY AS LONG AGO AS 500 YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is the Beginning of Wisdom:
and the Knowledge of the holy
is Understanding.

INSTEAD OF FEARING GOD, AND LEARNING THEREBY, YOU FOOLISHLY WENT TO THE EXTREME OF SAYING ANYTHING YOU WANTED ABOUT GOD: THE CREATOR, HEEDLESS OF THE FUTURE CONSEQUENCES- ALL FOR SOME SHORT-TERM SELF-GRATIFICATION!

Your ignorance is due to your Sinfulness. If you were Righteous, you could have achieved Understanding, and escaped a similar Dark Fate.

. LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son
of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was
an Egyptian,
went out among
the Children of Israel:
and this son of
the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish
woman's son blasphemed
The Name of The LORD,
and cursed.
And they brought him
unto Moses:
[and his mother's name
was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses,
Saying,

14. "Bring forth him
that hath cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation
stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH
HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
he shall surely be
put to Death,
and all the Congregation
shall certainly stone him:
as well the Stranger
as he that is Born in the land,
when he blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
shall be put to death."

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO UNDERSTAND WHY GOD DOES WHAT HE DOES, OR WHATEVER YOU THINK HE DOES.

Any such entitlements went off-of-the-table, once you opened that your damnfool mouth against The God we serve.

You do not deserve to be told any answers. You deserve to similarly die, without knowing any reason why.

I simply do not believe that any answers will help someone like you. The consequences for being the sort of person who would dare to say such things are too great.

raphieMontella:

I AM VERSED IN THE BASICS OF SCIENTOLOGY.

We are taught that to completely solve a Problem, you begin looking at it From The Beginning- not from the middle, and not from the end.

What you are looking at is the absolute end of the Problem: thousands of little children dead.

You never bothered to investigate why that happened, but merely assumed that GOD was somehow responsible for those deaths, and accused Him, as if you were His Peer, or Superior- never caring about the consequences of your foolish words.

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

NO RULER WOULD DESTROY HIS OWN PEOPLE, UNLESS THAT RULER WERE INSANE, AND TRYING TO DESTROY HIS OWN KINGDOM.

The Roman Emperor of the time- AUGUSTUS NERO CAESAR is known to have been one of the insane Emperors of Rome.

It was his policy to destroy his own people, if he perceived them as a possible threat to his supremacy.

I expect that someone unintelligent enough to know to respect God is probably too ignorant to know anything about the History of the Biblical Times.

Reading ahead in your misbegotten Post, we certainly find conclusive evidence of such emptyheadedness.

raphieMontella:

IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ALMIGHTY GOD TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE BULK OF THE JUDAEANS AND NAPHTALIS UPON WHOM HEROD'S WICKED HAND FELL.

(1) GOD GAVE DOMINION OVER ALL THE EARTH AND ALL OF ITS BEASTS TO HIS SERVANTS.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man
in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female
created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold,
I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every
Beast of the Earth,
and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given
every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God saw
every thing
that He had made,
and, behold,
it was Very Good.
And the evening
and the morning
were the sixth day.

FROM THE BEGINNING, GOD DECREED A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BEASTS.

Men were differentiated from the Beasts, in that they were Commanded to CONTROL the Earth- including their own personal appetites.

A lesson people like yourself failed to learn, whereby you are apt to "eat" any foolish poisonous Doctrine that comes your way, while rejecting life-giving Truth.

That is what the bulk of the Israelites were doing, at the birth of Lord Yeshua.

(2) THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WERE BOUND TO A COMPULSORY COVENANT WITH GOD.

. GENESIS 17:1-7.

AND when Abram was
ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant
is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a Father of many Nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called "Abram,"
but thy name shall be "Abraham;"
for a father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
Exceeding Fruitful,
and I will make
nations of thee,
and kings shall
come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee."

A "COVENANT" IS A BLOOD-BOUND AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO PARTIES, EACH HAVING OBLIGATIONS TO EACH OTHER, WHICH ARE VOIDED BY VIOLATION OF THOSE OBLIGATIONS.

(3) ISRAEL WAS CURRENTLY SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF HAVING VIOLATED THE TERMS OF THEIR COVENANT WITH GOD.

. GENESIS 17:1-7.

AND when Abram was
ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant
is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a Father of many Nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called "Abram,"
but thy name shall be "Abraham;"
for a father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
Exceeding Fruitful,
and I will make
nations of thee,
and kings shall
come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee."

(4) THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WERE IN DELIBERATE VIOLATION OF THE LAW OF THE COVENANT.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

(5) THE ISRAELITES VOLUNTARILY CHOSE TO LET THEIR CHILDREN TO BE KILLED.

God TOLD them what they HAD to do to GUARANTEE their Children's Survival: NO ONE COULD CHOOSE FOR THEM NOT TO DO IT!

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS CHOOSE LIFE;[/b TO AGREE TO DO WHATEVER THE LAW SAYS IS NECESSARY, SO THAT THEY AND THEIR SEED COULD LIVE.

Yet, they could not even do that.

(6) THE CHILDREN OF AS MANY AS THREE GENERATIONS BACK OF "CUT-OFFS" ARE NOT "INNOCENT!"

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that HATE ME.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

raphieMontella:

(1) God could have appeared to Herod in a dream and told him not to kill these children.

[b]WHEN THE MATRIARCH SARAI WAS KIDNAPPED, GOD SO INTERVENED, BECAUSE ABRAM WAS A RIGHTEOUS MAN.

God did not so intervene for the majority of those victims, because they did nothing to deserve such intervention.

raphieMontella:

THIS SUGGESTION SHOWS HOW UTTERLY STUPID YOU ARE!

You on the one hand, claim that God is Evil for not killing a man for Sins he hadn't committed yet, and yet you accuse Him of killing the children and infants before they committed Capital Sins.

HEROD did not deserve to die, because he was killing the children of people who had no Rights to live before God.

Perhaps you too would like to be killed for Sins you have not yet committed?

This was the man who murdered Prophet YOCHANNAN- whom he kept in his dungeon, yet consulted, and took advice from- because his daughter was a sexy dancer.

This is the man you think deserved to hear from God.

raphieMontella:

THE WISE MEN WERE NOT EVEN ISRAELITES, YET THEY WERE AWARE OF THE BIRTH OF LORD YESHUA.

The Children of Israel suffered the consequences of not being vigilant.

raphieMontella:

GOD COULD NOT PROTECT THE CHILDREN, BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS HAD "EATEN THEIR FLESH!"

. 2 Chronicles 7:13-14.

13. "If I shut up Heaven
that there be no rain,
or if I Command the locusts
to devour the land,
or if I send Pestilence
among My People;
14. "If My People,
which are called
by My Name,
shall humble themselves,
and pray,
and seek my face,
and turn from
their Wicked Ways;
then will I hear from Heaven,
and will forgive their Sin,
and will Heal their land."

IT WAS THE DUTY OF EVERY ISRAELITE TO HAVE BEEN FASTING AND PRAYING FOR GOD TO FORGIVE THEIR SINS, AND DELIVER THEM FROM THE ROMANS.

Instead, they were all comfortable with Unbelieving Idolaters ruling over them.

It was as if they were literally eating their children, every time they failed to Fast.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by oaroloye(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
raphieMontella:

IF GOD COULD HAVE DONE THAT, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE CARED: THEY WORSHIPPED JUPITER, AND CAESAR, NOT YAHWEH GOD.

Again, you show your ignorance of the History of the period. You deserve to lose your Soul.

If they had refused the order, the soldiers would have been executed themselves.

Also, THEY ALL WANTED TO KILL THE ISRAELITES' FUTURE KING! That is specifically what they came to Israel to do.

Why should they not want to?

Are you really so stupid that you do not know what soldiers are for?

They only killed so many, because they didn't know which one he was.

If any such King arose, even as a little child, he could become the focal point of a rebellion, whose warriors might kill THEM.

So, why are you so silly as to think that God Talking to Soldiers who were trying to destroy His Religion would change anything?

Did you major in ILLITERACY, or INSANITY?

When they finally found out who he was, they beat him up, and crucified him.

Are you really so blind and stupid?

PILATE'S WIFE had a Dream, warning her against his execution, or any molestation, but the Prefect refused to listen.

raphieMontella:

GOD COULD NOT SEND ANY OF THOSE FAMILIES, BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT HEAR HIS VOICE.

Any Holy Man affected should have been able to overhear YAHWEH GOD warning YOSEF of what was coming.

raphieMontella:

IS THAT NOT STUPID?

That God should deprive the Israelite Tribes of male Children, because they were too stupid to protect them?

God does not do that to His People.

Furthermore, had the Roman Soldiers been told, that coincidentally, no males had been born in a while province, coincidentally at the time they had to kill them all, would they not have accused them all for lying, and executed EVERYBODY?.

If Lord Yeshua had been the only male child born in that period, everyone would know that he was the HaMISHIACH, and he would have been unable to return to Israel, without being immediately identified as "...THAT BOY THEY WERE LOOKING FOR, THAT TIME...!"

You really are too stupid to think any distance into the Future, aren't you?

raphieMontella:

(coolGod could have changed history so that Herod was not king.

THAT IS EVEN MORE STUPID!

It didn't matter who the king was: any Roman Puppet would have had to do the same thing.

If Herod had spared YESHUA, he would have been reported to NERO, who would have EXECUTED him, and REPLACED him.

You are really that stupid, aren't you?

raphieMontella:

It is easy to come up with thousands of solutions, yet God did nothing.

YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE SITUATION, AND THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST MAKE UP SOLUTIONS THAT VIOLATE GOD'S COVENANT AGREEMENT!

The children died, because their parents deserved to lose them.

You think that God should just do things at random, and manifest to people who have not earned the Privilege.

People like yourself.

raphieMontella:

God, by sending his son to earth, was the direct cause of this massacre.

ARE YOU REALLY SUCH A FOOL?

. LUKE 12:35-48.

34. "For where
your Treasure is,
there will your heart
be also.
35. "Let your loins
be girded about,
and your lights burning;
36. "And ye yourselves
like unto men
that wait for their lord,
when he will return
from the wedding;
that when he cometh
and knocketh,
they may open unto him immediately.
37. "Blessed are
those servants,
whom the lord
when he cometh
shall find watching:
verily I Say unto you,

'THAT HE SHALL
GIRD HIMSELF,
AND MAKE THEM
SIT DOWN TO MEAT,
AND WILL COME FORTH
AND SERVE THEM.'

38. "And if he shall come
in the Second Watch,
or come in the Third Watch,
and find them so,
blessed are those servants.
39. "And this know,

'THAT IF THE GOODMAN
OF THE HOUSE HAD KNOWN
WHAT HOUR
THE THIEF WOULD COME
HE WOULD HAVE WATCHED,
AND NOT SUFFERED
HIS HOUSE TO BE
BROKEN THROUGH.'

40. "Be ye therefore ready also:
for The Son of Man cometh
at an hour when ye think not."
41. Then Peter said unto him,

"Lord, speakest thou this Parable unto us,
or even to all?"

42. And the Lord Said,

"Who then is that faithful
and wise steward,
whom his lord
shall make ruler
over his household,
to give them
their portion of meat
in due season?
43. "Blessed is that Servant,
whom his lord when he cometh
shall find so doing.
44. Of a Truth I Say unto you,

'THAT HE WILL
MAKE HIM RULER
OVER ALL
THAT HE HATH.'

45. "But and if that servant
say in his heart

,'MY LORD DELAYETH
HIS COMING;'

and shall begin to beat
the menservants and maidens,
and to eat and drink,
and to be drunken;
46. "The lord of that servant
will come in a day
when he looketh not for him,
and at an hour
when he is not aware,
and will cut him in sunder,
and will appoint him
his portion
with the unbelievers.
47. "And that servant,
which knew his lord's will,
and prepared not himself,
neither did
according to his will,
shall be beaten
with many stripes.
48. "But he that knew not,
and did commit things
worthy of stripes,
shall be beaten
with few stripes.
For unto whomsoever
much is given,
of him shall be
much required:
and to whom men
have committed much,
of him they will
ask the more."

HOW IS GOD TO BE BLAMED, BECAUSE OF HIS PEOPLE'S LACK OF DILIGENCE AND VIGILANCE?

He COMMANDED them to operate at PEAK PERFORMANCE of Spirit, Soul, and Body.

Why didn't they do that?

Why did they relax, and allow The Devil to take away what was theirs'?

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

God gave the Children of Israel His Ten Fundamental Powers to profit withal.

This is what the entire Bible is all about. Instead of using Them, the Children of Israel pissed Them away.

Just like you.

raphieMontella:

And God, as an all-powerful and all-knowing being, knew that it would happen and had the power to prevent it.

GOD NEVER CLAIMED TO BE "ALL-POWERFUL," NOR "ALL-KNOWING!

That is a wicked exaggeration of His Attributes YOU MADE UP, in order to BLASPHEME Him- not because YOU BELIEVE that He has such impossible Attributes.

If you believed that God were ALL-POWERFUL, why didn't you RESPECT Him?

If you believed that God were ALL-KNOWING, why do you not respect that HE KNEW BEST, and averted a greater Evil, by killing Sinners before they could grow up, and commit heinous Sins.

For instance, fools like you curse ELISHA for calling for the deaths of 42 children, for disrespecting his head, contrary to THE EXPLICIT COMMANDMENT OF GOD.

Whereas, none of you care about ELIJAH'S DERELICTION of his DUTY to KILL such wicked children, thus ALLOWING them to grow up, and kill every other Prophet in Israel.

All of those Men of God died, because Elijah, Elisha's Master, spared them.

raphieMontella:

In fact, God did take direct action to save Jesus. Instead of saving the thousands of other children, however, God stood by and watched as they were slaughtered.

YESHUA WAS A HOLY CHILD, BORN OF HOLY PARENTS.

Therefore, his Earthly father Yosef was able to hear The Voice of God, whereas other parents were incompetent.

[quote author=raphieMontella post=48629867]

YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL, THAT YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO READ THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK OF EXODUS, WHERE IT IS RECORDED THAT PHARAOH RAMSES HAD MALE ISRAELITE CHILDREN KILLED ON SIGHT- JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE NUMEROUS!

You completely ignore the cause of the whole episode, and just complain about the part you can accuse God over.

GOD SHOWED THE WORLD WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MURDER THE CHILDREN OF HIS PEOPLE!

raphieMontella:

AGAIN, YOU ARE SO STUPID TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT GOD GAVE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO [i]AVOID]/i] THIS DARK FATE!

It was [i]ISRAEL'S DUTY
to ENLIGHTEN THE WORLD, so that those who lived like the Beasts would be TAMED and CONTROLLED by those who DIDN'T- and they REFUSED to do their DUTY.

Therefore, God allowed them to experience what THEIR NEGLIGENCE was Causing.

raphieMontella:

IF THESE PEOPLE HAD WORSHIPPED THE ONE TRUE GOD FAITHFULLY, THAT COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED TO THEM.

raphieMontella:

AGAIN, YOU ARE ONE OF THE FOOLS WHO IGNORE THE FACT THAT AMALEK ATTACKED ISRAEL, WHILE THEY WERE REFUGEES, INSTEAD OF OFFERING ASSISTANCE- AS WAS RIGHTEOUS DUTY!

These were DEVIL-POSSESSED, DEVIL-WORSHIPPERS, who KNEW that they were fighting THE PEOPLE OF THE SUPREME BEING- but did not CARE.

Their intention was to repeat the same, once they were opportuned.

raphieMontella:

Most Christians have never read the Bible.Should we, as human beings living in the modern world, be worshipping a God like this?

WHY SHOULD WE NOT?

God Commanded the extermination of UNCLEAN TERRORIST NATIONS, who tried to do the same to HIS PEOPLE!

You would have preferred that the Children of Israel live next-door to Assassins, Robbers, and Murderers of Refugees.

That is how foolish you are.

In the Modern Era, civilized people have crossed Oceans to destroy people like that.

GERMANY developed weapons that could cross national borders, and kill people who had never even seen them before.

Therefore, other nations, who did not want the same thing to continue, rose up against Germany, and broke their backbone.

You probably know nothing at all about this, and think the numerous World War Movies are just fictional- if you have ever seen any at all.

raphieMontella:

Doesn't it feel odd to find all of this material in the Bible? Especially the quote from Moses in Numbers 31. You may recall that the sixth commandment is, "Thou shalt not kill." What does God have against children? Why would an all-loving, all-knowing being act in this way?

ARE YOU SO STUPID THAT YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND THAT THE COMMANDMENTS ONLY APPLIED TO THE ISRAELITES GOD WAS TALKING TO?

Why should God handcuff and manacle His own people, when they were attacked by Terrorist Nations?

Why would you think that God loves the people who were murdering His People, and Scoffing at Him, worshipping Devils?

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

DELIBERATE SINS DISQUALIFIED ONE PERMANENTLY FROM THE COVENANT, AND A PERSON DISQUALIFIED FROM THE COVENANT HAD NO COVENANT RIGHTS WHATSOEVER- SUCH AS THE RIGHT NOT TO BE KILLED OUT-OF-HAND.

Where did you ever find GOD ever Saying that He was "ALL-LOVING?"

As I said before, fools like yourself make up Divine Attributes that do not exist, and then BLASPHEME Him for not exhibiting those nonexistent Attributes.

How would ALL-LOVINGNESS work? Are YOU all-loving, yourself?

Do YOU love the Robbers and Burglars, Pickpockets, and Political Cheats?

You certainly HATE GOD, and HATE those who worship Him, and keep His Commandments.

Whereas, about those who worship EVIL gods, like MARDUCK, who had Human Sacrifices, and BAAL, who had ADULTEROUS SEX-ORGIES, you have nothing to say at all, but to SYMPATHIZE WITH THEM, WHEN ISRAEL MADE THEM SUFFER FOR ATTACKING THEM!

That is consistent with you being a worshipper of those same gods.

raphieMontella:

GOD NEVER SENT HIS PEOPLE TO INVADE THE NATIONS THAT DID NOT ATTACK ISRAEL, AFTER THEY HAD SETTLED IN THE LAND GOD PROMISED TO ABRAHAM.

They all knew that these were the people of The Supreme Being, and those who respected that were spared, but those who rejected God, and tried to expel Him from the area, so that they could continue to worship Devils, by killing the Israelites, had to die when they tried to attack them.

What would you have done?

I know- you would have made Treaties with Homosexual, Adulterous Bestials, who were riddled with Venereal Diseases and Jaundice from Animal, Anal, and Adulterous Sex, so that they could infect and kill the Children of Israel- isn't that so?
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
According to the book (Bible) everything is from the dust Sir, whether babies of humans or that of goats, fowls, crocodiles even ants. All are from the dust and they'll all return to dust! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

But only those who makes him happy he promised something that's strange to all humans now living "everlasting life"! John 3:16

So it's only those who have done things worth remembering that he promised to give immortality, but as for all others there is no difference between them and the chickens they slaughter for meat, therefore their death costs him NOTHING! Ecclesiastes 9:9, 11:8 undecided
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by oaroloye(m): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2019
SHALOM!

Maximus69:
According to the book (Bible) everything is from the dust Sir, whether babies of humans or that of goats, fowls, crocodiles even ants. All are from the dust and they'll all return to dust! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

But only those who makes him happy he promised something that's strange to all humans now living "everlasting life"! John 3:16

So it's only those who have done things worth remembering that he promised to give immortality, but as for all others there is no difference between them and the chickens they slaughter for meat, therefore their death costs him NOTHING! Ecclesiastes 9:9, 11:8 undecided

The Native Americans shame the rest of the World, because some of them learned to exercise their Human Attributes to the fullest, and thereby learned to *see* the Spiritual Reality behind Physicality.

They *saw* how all life comes from a Heavenly Source that connects to us as soon as we are born, and is cultivated, or wasted, according to our actions.

They *saw* how, at death, every creature is held accountable to give a TOTAL RECALL account of HOW THEY USED THE LIFE ENERGY FED TO THEM EVERY MOMENT OF ALL THEIR DAYS.

Those who do this successfully are allowed to create a Spirit Energy Body, and proceed to their AftetLife Destination.

But those who are unable to TOTALLY-RECALL their entire lives, on-the-spot, in a timely fashion, are cut open, and their Memory-Data is extracted by Brute Force. The Soul Body that is so treated cannot enter into the AfterLife, but is then finished off by scavengers consistent with Biblical "Devils," who tear it apart in the process of extracting its last life energies.

THE NATIVE AMERICAN SPIRITUAL MASTERS CALLED THIS: THE MOST IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL FACT ON EARTH.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

I have repeated It several times on NAIRALAND.

No one has thanked me for telling you.

No one has paid any attention to it.

It is like none of you are intelligent enough to understand the importance.

We know that Lord Yeshua surely explained this to his Disciples.

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy might remain in you,
and that your joy might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

OF ALL HIS PARABLES TEACHINGS LORD YESHUA'S EXPLANATIONS OF ONLY FOUR ARE FOUND IN THE GOSPELS.

. MATTHEW 13:34-35.

34 All these things
Spake Jesus unto
the multitude in Parables;
and without a Parable
Spake he not unto them:
35. That it might be fulfilled
which was spoken by
the Prophet,
saying,

"I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH
IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS
WHICH HAVE BEEN
KEPT SECRET FROM
THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD."

. MARK 4:33-34.

33. And with many
such Parables
spake he The Word
unto them,
as they were able to hear It.
34. But without a Parable
spake he not unto them:
and when they were alone,
he expounded all things
to his Disciples.

WHEREAS LORD YESHUA COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES TO TEACH THE WORLD EVERYTHING HE HAD TAUGHT THEM TO OBSERVE, HIS DISCIPLES DID NOT OBEY HIM.

Therefore, they deliberately sabotaged CHRISTIANITY from the outset.

It "profits" organized Christianity to hide this Truth from their followers, and follow the Oyinbo pre-packaged myth, that the "APOSTLES" continued on in "JESUS" Good Work.

Whereas, the EXACT OPPOSITE is the case.

THE DISCIPLES WENT INSANE, WHEN LORD YESHUA COMMANDED THEM TO MAKE THE NEWCOMERS TO CHRISTIANITY THEIR SUPERIORS.

It does not benefit Organized Christianity to teach that.

Instead, they teach that the Disciples were MODEL CHRISTIANS, and that their Teachings were AUTHORITATIVE.

They teach that PAUL was a CHRISTIAN, whereas he was an UNREPENTANT PHARISEE, who claimed to believe Lord Yeshua because he had been given a Sign, as he had previously refused to do. The Pharisees all believed that they did not have to believe a Prophet, unless he gave them a Sign.

Therefore, they rejected the mi is tries of YOCHANNAN BAPTIST and LORD UESHUA, who both said that the Truth of their Teachings was self-evident, and no "SIGN" was necessary, before people did The Right Thing, and REPENTED.

PAUL NEVER REPENTED, BUT CONTINUED TO TEACH THE SAME PHARISEE DOCTRINES LORD YESHUA HAD CONDEMNED.

You do not know this, because no Bible Writer told you that in Baby Talk you could readily understand.

As an ADULT, it is your duty to SEE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS, and not what UNJUST STEWARDS tell you it says.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews
unto him,

"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

IF A PERSON KERPS LORD YESHUA'S SAYING, DEATH CEASES TO EXIST FOR THEM, PERSONALLY.

This is not "IMMORTALITY."

This is something more.

If one were merely "immortal," other people could still die in one's presence.

As we see from the life of Lord Yeshua, Death did not exist, as far as he was concerned.

His Disciples should have walked in the same Power, but they could not, because they did not KEEP HIS SAYING.

CHRISTIAN MATURITY begins when you start to filter what everyone says, generally, and what the so-called "APOSTLES" and GOSPEL COMMENTATORS in particular, say, THROUGH WHAT LORD YESHUA SAID, and DISCARD EVERYTHING THAT DOES NOT PASS THROUGH.

Commonsense should tell you that NO ONE has the Authority to CONTRADICT The Son of God.

YOU have NEVER had that level of Commonsense before.

That is why you were deceived.

That is why everything you thought you knew about Christianity and The Gospel is wrong, and needs to be revised.

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2019
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The Native Americans shame the rest of the World, because some of them learned to exercise their Human Attributes to the fullest, and thereby learned to *see* the Spiritual Reality behind Physicality.

They *saw* how all life comes from a Heavenly Source that connects to us as soon as we are born, and is cultivated, or wasted, according to our actions.

They *saw* how, at death, every creature is held accountable to give a TOTAL RECALL account of HOW THEY USED THE LIFE ENERGY FED TO THEM EVERY MOMENT OF ALL THEIR DAYS.

Those who do this successfully are allowed to create a Spirit Energy Body, and proceed to their AftetLife Destination.

But those who are unable to TOTALLY-RECALL their entire lives, on-the-spot, in a timely fashion, are cut open, and their Memory-Data is extracted by Brute Force. The Soul Body that is so treated cannot enter into the AfterLife, but is then finished off by scavengers consistent with Biblical "Devils," who tear it apart in the process of extracting its last life energies.

THE NATIVE AMERICAN SPIRITUAL MASTERS CALLED THIS: THE MOST IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL FACT ON EARTH.

"I AM The True Vine,
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH

and is withered;
and men gather them,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
even as I have kept
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,

AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
not "Servants;"
what his lord doeth:
heard of my Father
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
He may give it you."

OF ALL HIS PARABLES TEACHINGS LORD YESHUA'S EXPLANATIONS OF ONLY FOUR ARE FOUND IN THE GOSPELS.

34 All these things
Spake Jesus unto
and without a Parable
Spake he not unto them:
which was spoken by
the Prophet,
saying,

"I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH
IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS
WHICH HAVE BEEN
KEPT SECRET FROM
THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD."

33. And with many
such Parables
spake he The Word
unto them,
spake he not unto them:
he expounded all things
to his Disciples.

WHEREAS LORD YESHUA COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES TO TEACH THE WORLD EVERYTHING HE HAD TAUGHT THEM TO OBSERVE, HIS DISCIPLES DID NOT OBEY HIM.

It "profits" organized Christianity to hide this Truth from their followers, and follow the Oyinbo pre-packaged myth, that the "APOSTLES" continued on in "JESUS" Good Work.

THE DISCIPLES WENT INSANE, WHEN LORD YESHUA COMMANDED THEM TO MAKE THE NEWCOMERS TO CHRISTIANITY THEIR SUPERIORS.

Instead, they teach that the Disciples were MODEL CHRISTIANS, and that their Teachings were AUTHORITATIVE.

They teach that PAUL was a CHRISTIAN, whereas he was an UNREPENTANT PHARISEE, who claimed to believe Lord Yeshua because he had been given a Sign, as he had previously refused to do. The Pharisees all believed that they did not have to believe a Prophet, unless he gave them a Sign.

Therefore, they rejected the mi is tries of YOCHANNAN BAPTIST and LORD UESHUA, who both said that the Truth of their Teachings was self-evident, and no "SIGN" was necessary, before people did The Right Thing, and REPENTED.

PAUL NEVER REPENTED, BUT CONTINUED TO TEACH THE SAME PHARISEE DOCTRINES LORD YESHUA HAD CONDEMNED.

You do not know this, because no Bible Writer told you that in Baby Talk you could readily understand.

As an ADULT, it is your duty to SEE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS, and not what UNJUST STEWARDS tell you it says.

51. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

52. Then said the Jews
unto him,

"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?

IF A PERSON KERPS LORD YESHUA'S SAYING, DEATH CEASES TO EXIST FOR THEM, PERSONALLY.

This is something more.

As we see from the life of Lord Yeshua, Death did not exist, as far as he was concerned.

His Disciples should have walked in the same Power, but they could not, because they did not KEEP HIS SAYING.

CHRISTIAN MATURITY begins when you start to filter what everyone says, generally, and what the so-called "APOSTLES" and GOSPEL COMMENTATORS in particular, say, THROUGH WHAT LORD YESHUA SAID, and DISCARD EVERYTHING THAT DOES NOT PASS THROUGH.

Commonsense should tell you that NO ONE has the Authority to CONTRADICT The Son of God.

That is why everything you thought you knew about Christianity and The Gospel is wrong, and needs to be revised.

If nobody is interested in your teaching in Nairaland, then you need not worry your brains Sir.
Do you believe the Noah's story?

Well only his children accepted his teachings, so go and teach your children at home!

After all you'll save your own children if others refused to listen to you!

God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by oaroloye(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2019
SHALOM!

"I AM The True Vine,
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH

and is withered;
and men gather them,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
even as I have kept
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,

AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
not "Servants;"
what his lord doeth:
heard of my Father
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
He may give it you."

OF ALL HIS PARABLES TEACHINGS LORD YESHUA'S GAVE THE EXPLANATIONS OF, ONLY FOUR ARE FOUND IN THE GOSPELS.

Since he always explained all of his Parables to his Disciples- who did not depart from him when their Masters called them, or when it was suppertime- somebody didn't want us to know what they were.

34 All these things
Spake Jesus unto
and without a Parable
Spake he not unto them:
which was spoken by
the Prophet,
saying,

"I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH
IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS
WHICH HAVE BEEN
KEPT SECRET FROM
THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD."

33. And with many
such Parables
spake he The Word
unto them,
spake he not unto them:
he expounded all things
to his Disciples.

.    MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and spake unto them,
Saying,

"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe all things
whatsoever I have Commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto The End of The World."
Amen.

51. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

52. Then said the Jews
unto him,

"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?

IF A PERSON KEEPS LORD YESHUA'S SAYING, DEATH CEASES TO EXIST FOR THEM, PERSONALLY.

This is something more.

. PROVERBS 7:1-27.

MY Son, keep my Words,
and lay up My Commandments with thee.
2. Keep My Commandments,
and live;
and My Law as the apple of thine eye.
3. Bind them upon thy fingers,
write them upon the table of thine heart.
4. Say unto Wisdom,

"THOU ART MY SISTER;"

and call Understanding thy kinswoman:
5. That they may keep thee from the strange woman,
from the stranger which flattereth with her Words.
6. For at the window of my house
I looked through my casement,
7. And beheld among the simple ones,
I discerned among the youths,
a young man void of Understanding,
8. Passing through the street near her corner;
and he went the way to her house,
9. In the twilight,
in the evening,
in the black and dark night:
10. And, behold, there met him a woman
with the attire of an harlot,
and subtil of heart.
11. [She is loud and stubborn;
her feet abide not in her house:
12. Now is she without, now in the streets,
and lieth in wait at every corner.]
13. So she caught him, and kissed him,
and with an impudent face said unto him,

14. I"I HAVE PEACE OFFERINGS WITH ME,
THIS DAY HAVE I PAYED MY VOWS.
15. "THEREFORE CAME I FORTH TO MEET THEE,
DILIGENTLY TO SEEK THY FACE,
AND I HAVE FOUND THEE.
16. "I HAVE DECKED MY BED
WITH COVERINGS OF TAPESTRY,
WITH CARVED WORKS,
WITH FINE LINEN OF EGYPT.
17. "I HAVE PERFUMED MY BED
WITH MYRRH, ALOES,AND CINNAMON.
18. "COME, LET US TAKE OUR FILL OF LOVE
UNTIL THE MORNING:
LET US SOLACE OURSELVES WITH LOVES.
19. "FOR THE GOODMAN IS NOT AT HOME,
HE IS GONE A LONG JOURNEY:
20. "HE HATH TAKEN A BAG OF MONEY WITH HIM,
AND WILL COME HOME AT THE DAY APPOINTED."

21. With her much Fair Speech she caused him to yield,
with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22. He goeth after her straightway,
as an ox goeth to the slaughter,
or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23. Till a dart strike through his liver;
as a bird hasteth to the snare,
and knoweth not that it is for his life.

24. Hearken unto me now therefore,
O ye Children,
and attend to the Words of My Mouth.

25. LET NOT THINE HEART
DECLINE TO HER WAYS,
GO NOT ASTRAY IN HER PATHS.
26. FOR SHE HATH CAST DOWN
MANY WOUNDED:
YEA, MANY STRONG MEN
HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY HER.
27. "HER HOUSE IS THE WAY TO HELL,
GOING DOWN TO THE CHAMBERS OF DEATH.".

.   PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness
shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out
the chief rooms;
saying unto them,

8. "When thou art
bidden of any man
to a wedding,
sit not down
in the highest room;
lest a more honourable man
than thou be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade
thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the lowest room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the lowest room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND, GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever
exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

.. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he Said also
unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for The Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than
The Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust
in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye
have not been Faithful
in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will
hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed
amongst Men
is Abomination
in The Sight of God."

THESE SCRIPTURES EXPLAIN HOW FALSE TEACHERS WORK.

They seduce through FLATTERY.

They tell you that you are WORTHY, when you are NOT- all to get your confidence, and make you move with them.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

THEN, AT THE TIME AND PLACE OF THEIR CHOOSING, THEY EXECUTE THE KILLSHOT!

The kill shot varies- it could be MONEY they are NOT entitled to, MATERIAL GOODS they do NOT deserve, it could be some FALSE DOCTRINE- like believing that THE SINNER'S PRAYER can Save you, that being BORN AGAIN Saves you, that SPEAKING IN TONGUES means that you have a Spirit- Holy, or The Other Thing- that you know the DATE of "JESUS'" Return, that the Hebrews were WHITE people- or even that it it the Will of God that you should EAT RAW GRASS LIKE AN ANIMAL!

All these are RUINS.

RUIN is achieved through FLATTERY.

I do not intend to RUIN anyone, therefore, I FLATTER no one.

People are used to False Teachers who RUIN them, by inducing them to sit in High Seats they have not earned:

"IF YOU HAVE PRAYED THE SINNERS' PRAYER, YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD, AND ARE SEATED IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS- BECAUSE PAUL SAID SO!"

Paul SAID that he was going to Heaven- what if he was LYING?

What if he went to Heaven, but was checked into a DUNGEON? Oh. You didn't know that there were DUNGEONS and TORTURE CHAMBERS in HEAVEN?

You thought that it was like DISNEYLAND up there?

God dwells in ONE CITY, with HIGH WALLS, and TWELVE GATES. What do you think that the walls and gates are FOR? What do you think they are TRYING TO KEEP OUT of The City of God?

. REVELATION 22:10-16.

7. "Behold, I come quickly:
Blessed is he that keepeth
the Sayings of the Prophecy
of this Book."

8. And I John saw these things,
and heard them.
And when I had heard and seen,
I fell down to worship
before the feet of the Angel
which shewed me these things.
9. Then saith he unto me,

"See thou do it not:
for I am thy fellowservant,
and of thy brethren the Prophets,
and of them which keep
the Sayings of this Book:
worship God."

10. And he Saith unto me,

"Seal not the Sayings
of the Prophecy of this Book:
for the time is at hand.
11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be.
13. "I am Alpha and Omega,
The Beginning and The End,
The First and The Last.
14. "Blessed are they
that do his Commandments,
that they may have right
to The Tree of Life,
and may enter in
through The Gates
into The City.
15. "For without are dogs,
and sorcerers, and whoremongers,
and murderers, and idolaters,
and whosoever loveth
and maketh a lie.
16. "I Jesus have sent mine Angel
to testify unto you these Things
in the Churches.
I am The Root
and The Offspring of David,
and the Bright and Morning Star.

OUTSIDE OF THE CITY OF GOD ARE NASTY BEINGS, WHO GO TO WAR WITH THE ANGELS OF GOD: INTO WHOSE HANDS YOU DO NOT WANT TO FALL!

If PAUL went to Heaven- which is unlikely- he would have ended up in THEIR hands.

CARLOS CASTANEDA went to Heaven in a Lucid Dream, and found a DUNGEON- he saw a Prisoner there, who looked like a relative of his. He expended all his Energy to liberate her, and was imprisoned in her place. His Physical Body, and its clothes were instantly "RAPTURED" into that Prison. It took a Team Effort of his Benefactor to free him from the entrapment.

After that, if he and the woman who did the actual extraction were alone together, they would be instantly "Raptured" into a Prison World, apparently created just for them.

As they began to use the facilities of that place (i.e. clothing,) they began to forget where they came from, and how to return.

[See: THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Therefore, there are many things you are supposed to know about The Gospel, which you don't- because you have been PAYING FLATTERERS TO RUIN YOU- telling you that you are doing well, when you are not.

You only follow these wicked Souls, because they tell you what you want to hear.

That there are Commandments of Lord Yeshua you do not need to keep, and it would not affect your relationship with him.

That is only true, because you do not have a relationship with him.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by oaroloye(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2019
MISHIGAS!

. JOHN 7:11-53.

11. Then the Jews
sought him at the Feast,
and said,

"Where is he?"

12. And there was much murmuring
among the people concerning him:
for some said,

"HE IS A GOOD MAN:"

others said,

"NAY;
BUT HE DECEIVETH
THE PEOPLE."

13. Howbeit no man
spake openly of him
for fear of the Jews.
14. Now about the midst
of the Feast
Jesus went up into
the midst of The Temple,
and Taught.
15. And the Jews marvelled,
saying,

"HOW KNOWETH THIS MAN LETTERS,
HAVING NEVER LEARNED?"

16. Jesus answered them,

"My Doctrine is not mine,
but his who sent me.
17. "If any man will
do his will,
he shall know
of the doctrine,
whether it be of god,
or (whether) I Speak
of myself.
18. "He that speaketh
of himself
seeketh his own glory:
but he that seeketh his glory
that sent him,
the same is true,
and no unrighteousness
is in him.
19. "Did not Moses
give you The Law,
and yet none of you
keepeth The Law?
Why go ye about to kill me?"

20. The people answered and said,

"Thou hast a devil:
who goeth about to kill thee?"

21. Jesus answered
and Said unto them,

"I have done one work,
and ye all marvel.
22. "Moses therefore
gave unto you Circumcision;
[not because it is of Moses,
but of the fathers;]
and ye on The Sabbath Day
circumcise a man.
23. "If a man on The Sabbath Day
receive Circumcision,
that The Law of Moses
should not be broken;
are ye angry at me,
because I have made a man
every whit whole
on The Sabbath Day?
24. "Judge not
according to the appearance,
but judge Righteous Judgment."

25. Then said some of them of Jerusalem,

"IS NOT THIS HE,
WHOM THEY SEEK
TO KILL?
26. "BUT, LO,
HE SPEAKETH BOLDLY,
AND THEY SAY NOTHING
UNTO HIM.
DO THE RULERS KNOW INDEED
THAT THIS IS THE VERY CHRIST?
27. "HOWBEIT WE KNOW THIS MAN
WHENCE HE IS:
BUT WHEN CHRIST COMETH,
NO MAN KNOWETH
WHENCE HE IS."

28. Then cried Jesus in The Temple
as he Taught,
Saying,

"Ye both know me,
and ye know whence I am:
and I am not come of myself,
but He that sent me is True,
whom ye know not.
29. "But I know him:
for I am from Him,
and he hath sent me."

30. Then they sought to take him:
but no man laid hands on him,
because his Hour was not yet come.
31. And many of the people
believed on him,
and said,

"WHEN CHRIST COMETH,
WILL HE DO MORE MIRACLES
THAN THESE WHICH THIS MAN
HATH DONE?"

32. The Pharisees heard
that the people murmured
such things concerning him;
and the Pharisees
and the Chief Priests sent officers
to take him.
33. Then Said Jesus unto them,

"Yet a little while am I with you,
and then I go unto Him that sent me.
34. "Ye shall seek me,
and shall not find me:
and where I am,
thither ye cannot come."

35. Then said the Jews
among themselves,

"WHITHER WILL HE GO,
THAT WE SHALL NOT FIND HIM?
WILL HE GO AMONG THE DISPERSED
AMONG THE GENTILES,
TO TEACH THE GENTILES?
36. "WHAT MANNER OF SAYING
IS THIS THAT HE SAID,

YE SHALL SEEK ME,
AND SHALL NOT FIND ME:
AND WHITHER I AM,
THITHER YE CANNOT COME?

37. In the last day,
that great day of the Feast,
Jesus stood and cried,
saying,

"If any man Thirst,
let him come unto me,
and Drink.
38. "He that believeth on me,
as the Scripture hath said,

'OUT OF HIS BELLY
SHALL FLOW RIVERS
OF LIVING WATER.' "

39. [But this Spake he
of the Spirit,
which they that
believe on him
should receive:
for The Holy Ghost
was not yet given;
because that Jesus
was not yet Glorified.]
40. Many of
the people therefore,
when they heard
this saying,
said,

"OF A TRUTH,
THIS IS THE PROPHET."

41. Others said,

"THIS IS THE CHRIST."

But some said,

"SHALL CHRIST COME
OUT OF GALILEE?
42. "HATH NOT
THE SCRIPTURE SAID,

'THAT CHRIST COMETH
OF THE SEED OF DAVID,
AND OUT OF THE TOWN
OF BETHLEHEM,
WHERE DAVID WAS?' "

43. So there was
a division among the people
because of him.
44. And some of them
would have taken him;
but no man laid hands on him.
45. Then came the officers
to the Chief Priests and Pharisees;
and they said unto them,

"Why have ye not brought him?"

46.The officers answered,

"Never man Spake like this man."

47. Then answered them the Pharisees,

"Are ye also deceived?
48. "Have any of the Rulers
or of the Pharisees believed on him?
49. "But this people
who knoweth not The Law are Cursed."

50. Nicodemus saith unto them,
[he that came to Jesus by night,
being one of them,]

51. "Doth our Law judge any man,
before it hear him,
and know what he doeth?"

52. They answered
and said unto him,

"Art thou also of Galilee?
Search, and look:
for out of Galilee
ariseth no Prophet."

53. And every man went
unto his own house.

THE SO-CALLED "APOSTLES" ALL WENT LITERALLY INSANE, AND DELIBERATELY TRIED TO DESTROY THE CHURCH WITH PHARISEE LIES.

The Oyinbos have virtually all taught that the eleven surviving Disciples and Paul all taught and preached what Lord Yeshua Commanded them to Teach and Preach.

But the Oyinbos lie about everything- as is usual with them but especially to Black people, because they have had to cover up the fact that the Hebrew people were all a Black Race.

The much beloved BILLY GRAHAM and REINHARD BONNKE were part of this CONSPIRACY. They were supported and promoted to maintain this important deception, that the Hebrews, Abraham, Adam and Eve, were all WHITE people, like them.

These Organized Churches are invariably fronts and covers for fronts of FREEMASONRY and LUCIFERANISM.

Their primary job is to LULL US ALL TO SLEEP, so that we might all DIE UNDER THEIR BOOTS.

It is YOUR CHOICE to follow them or not.

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

IF YOU ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF WHAT I AM TEACHING, THEN YOU ARE AGAINST WHAT I AM TEACHING!

If you are against what I am Teaching, then you are against GOD: for what I Teach is HIS WORD- properly applied.

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
ye have spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you
Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. "Are not five sparrows
sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
9. 'BUT HE THAT DENIETH ME
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. "And when they bring you
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

IF YOU THINK THAT "MAYBE" WHAT I SAY IS TRUE, YOU TOTALLY BELONG TO SATAN!

THE TRUTH is clear-cut: you either know It, or you don't know It. If you don't know The Truth, it is because you never served Lord Yeshua.

.    JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

YOCHANNAN LIED, AND SAID THAT THERE WERE "SECRET DISCIPLES" OF LORD YESHUA: PEOPLE WHO BELIEVED ON HIM PRIVATELY, BUT NOT PUBLICLY, BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID OF WHAT THEIR UNBELIEVING RULERS WOULD DO TO THEM.

Lord Yeshua explicitly Commanded those who believed on him to confess so publicly, and bear whatever consequences might follow.

He never Said that any of his Followers could hide the fact that they believed on him.

.     JOHN 12:42-50.

42. Nevertheless among
the chief Rulers also
many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees
they did not confess him,
lest they should be
put out of the Synagogue:
43. For they loved
the praise of men
more than The Praise of God.

44. Jesus cried and Said,

“He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on Him that sent me.
45. “And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. “I am come a Light
into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. “And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. “He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that judgeth him:
The Word that I have Spoken,
the Same shall judge him
in The Last Day.
49. “For I have not
Spoken of myself;
but the Father which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. “And I know that
His Commandment
is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore,
even as the Father Said unto me,
so I Speak."

JUST BECAUSE THINGS ARE WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE DOES NOT MAKE THEM TRUE.

If people believed The Truth of God, they have to stand up and be counted, and persecuted.

Maximus69:

If nobody is interested in your teaching in Nairaland, then you need not worry your brains Sir.
Do you believe the Noah's story?

Well only his children accepted his teachings, so go and teach your children at home!

[color=silver] MATTHEW 10:16-42.

16. “Behold, I send you forth
as sheep in the midst of wolves:
be ye therefore wise as serpents,
and harmless as doves.
17. "But beware of men:
for they will deliver you up
to the Councils,
and they will scourge you
in their Synagogues;
18. "And ye shall be
brought before governors
and kings for my sake,
for a Testimony against them
and the Gentiles.
19. But when they deliver you up,
take no thought
how or what ye shall speak:
for it shall be given you
in that same hour
what ye shall speak.
20. "For it is not ye that speak,
but The Spirit of your Father
Which speaketh in you.
21. "And the brother
shall deliver up
the brother to death,
and the father the child:
and the children shall rise up
against their parents,
and cause them to be put to Death.

22. "And ye shall be hated
of all men
for my Name's sake:
but he that endureth to The End
shall be Saved.
23. "But when they persecute you
in this city, flee ye into another:
for verily I Say unto you,

'YE SHALL NOT
HAVE GONE OVER
THE CITIES OF ISRAEL,
TILL THE SON OF MAN
BE COME.'

24. "The disciple is not
above his master,
nor the servant
above his lord.
25. "It is enough for the disciple
that he be as his master,
and the servant as his lord.
If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
26. "Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
27. "What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
28. "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
29. "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30. "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
32. "Whosoever therefore
shall confess me
before men,
him will I confess also
before my Father
Which is in Heaven.
33. "But whosoever
shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny
before my Father
Which is in Heaven.
34. "Think not that
I am come to send
Peace on Earth:
I came not to send Peace,
but a sword.
35. "For I am come
to set a man at variance
against his father;
and the daughter
against her mother;
and the daughter-in-law
against her mother-in-law.
36. "And a man's foes
(shall be) they of
his own household.
37. "He that loveth
father or mother
more than me
is not worthy of me:
and he that loveth
son or daughter
more than me
is not worthy of me.
38. "And he that taketh not his cross,
and followeth after me,
is not worthy of me.
39. "He that findeth his life
shall lose it:
and he that loseth his life
for my sake
shall find it.
40. "He that receiveth you
receiveth me,
and he that receiveth me
receiveth Him that sent me.
41. "He that receiveth a Prophet
in the Name of a Prophet
shall receive
a Prophet's Reward;
and he that receiveth
a Righteous Man
in the Name of a Righteous Man
shall receive
a Righteous Man's Reward.
42. "And whosoever
shall give to drink
unto one of these little ones
a cup of cold water only
in the Name of a Disciple,
verily I say unto you,

'HE SHALL IN NO WISE
LOSE HIS REWARD.' "

You will be judged based on how you treat my Ministry. If you disrespect my Ministry, God will disrespect you. If you ignore my Ministry, God will ignore you.

There is nothing special about my Ministry: I MERELY SPEAK THE TRUTH.

Any Ministry contradicting mine is lying, and shall face Condemnation from God.

It is you and your "friends" who wander in Darkness, and pretend not to know what The Light is, what The Truth is, whom you should support, and whom you should shun.

maximus99:

Your Church taught you and my Church taught me, you'll continue to quote while i'll also continue to quote, so if you're not stupid you should know that only God can declare the one who is right!

YOU SHOULD REPENT NOW- WHILE IT CAN STILL DO YOU SOME GOOD!

If you do, I cannot guarantee that God will forgive you: THAT IS ENTIRELY BY HIS DISCRETION. Nothing is guaranteed for people who have committed YOUR type of Sin.

[TO BE CONTINUED:]
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by oaroloye(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Maximus69:

After all you'll save your own children if others refused to listen to you!

God bless you Sir! smiley

. JOHN 10:1-21.

"Verily, verily, I Say unto you,

'HE THAT ENTERETH NOT BY THE DOOR
INTO THE SHEEPFOLD,
BUT CLIMBETH UP SOME OTHER WAY,
THE SAME IS A THIEF AND A ROBBER.'

2. "But he that entereth in by The Door
is The Shepherd of The Sheep.
3. "To him the porter openeth;
and the Sheep hear his voice:
and he calleth his own sheep by name,
and leadeth them out.
4. "And when he putteth forth his own sheep,
he goeth before them,
and the sheep follow him:
for they know his voice.
5. And a stranger will they not follow,
but will flee from him:
for they know not the voice of strangers."

6. This Parable Spake Jesus unto them:
but they understood not what things they were
which he spake unto them.
7. Then Said Jesus unto them again,

"Verily, verily, I Say unto you,

'I AM THE DOOR OF THE SHEEP.'

8. "All that ever came before me
are Thieves and Robbers:
but the sheep did not hear them.
9. “I am The Door:
by me if any man enter in,
he shall be Saved,
and shall go in and out,
and find Pasture.
10. "The Thief cometh not,
but for to steal,
and to kill,
and to destroy:
I am come
that they might have Life,
and that they might have It
more abundantly.
11. "I am The Good Shepherd:
The Good Shepherd giveth his life
for the Sheep.
12. "But he that is an Hireling,
and not the Shepherd,
whose own the Sheep are not,
seeth the Wolf coming,
and leaveth the Sheep,
and fleeth:
and the Wolf catcheth them,
and scattereth the Sheep.
13. "The Hireling fleeth,
because he is an Hireling,
and careth not for the Sheep.
14. "I am the Good Shepherd,
and know my sheep,
and am known of mine.
15. "As the Father knoweth me,
even so know I the Father:
and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16. "And other sheep I have,
which are not of this fold:
them also I must bring,
and they shall hear my Voice;
and there shall be one fold,
and one shepherd.
17. "Therefore doth my Father love me,
because I lay down my life,
that I might take it again.
18. "No man taketh it from me,
but I lay it down of myself.
I have Power to lay it down,
and I have Power to take it again.
This Commandment have I received
of my Father."

19. There was a division therefore again
among the Jews
for these Sayings.
20 And many of them said,

"He hath a Devil,
and is mad;
why hear ye him?"

21. Others said,

"These are not the Words of him
that hath a Devil.
Can a Devil
open the eyes of the blind?"

YOU BELONG TO THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES ORGANIZATION- WHICH IS AS WICKED AND MURDEROUS AS ANY OTHER ORGANIZED CHRISTIAN CHURCH.

Proof of your wickedness is how you conceal your identity and affiliation, and speak to cause deception and confusion.

You knew that what applied to NOAH does not apply to CHRISTIANS, because Lord Yeshua explicitly stated that a Christian should expect their family to reject them- which is what also happened to him.

His mother and brethren rejected his Ministry.

. LUKE 8:19-21.

19. Then came to him
his mother and his brethren,
and could not come at him
for the press.
20. And it was told him
by certain which said,

"Thy mother and thy brethren
stand without,
desiring to see thee."

21. And he answered
and said unto them,

"My Mother and my Brethren
are these which hear
The Word of God,
and do it."

YOU TRIED TO DELIBERATELY MISLEAD THE NAIRALANDERS- WHO MUST LOVE BEING MISLED, BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE RESPONDED TO YOUR LIE.

The JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES do not care if every one who does not joins them dies.

This is a WHITE SUPREMACIST Organization, that claims "JESUS" was a White man like them.

They are not the SHEPHERDS, but the WOLVES.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father,
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

DON'T YOU JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES FORBID YOUR MEMBERS TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEIR OWN PARENTS OR CHILDREN, IF THEY DO NOT ACCEPT THEIR WICKED AND BLASPHEMOUS TEACHINGS?

Therefore, it is cynicism of the highest order, to compare modern Christians to NOAH, and say that we can save our children.

. MATTHEW 25:13-46.

13. "Watch therefore,
for ye know neither
the Day nor the Hour wherein
The Son of Man cometh.
14. "For The Kingdom of Heaven
is as a man travelling
into a far country,
who called his own servants,
and delivered unto them
his goods.
15. "And unto one
he gave five talents,
to another two,
and to another one;
to every man according to
his several ability;
and straightway
took his journey.
16. "Then he that had
received the five talents
went and traded
with the same,
and made them
other five talents.
17. "And likewise he
that had received two,
he also gained other two.
18. "But he that had
received one
went and digged in the earth,
and hid his lord's money.
19. "After a long time
the lord of those servants cometh,
and reckoneth with them.
20. "And so he that had
received five talents
came and brought
other five talents,
saying,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME FIVE TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
BESIDE THEM
FIVE TALENTS MORE.'

21. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
THOU GOOD
AND FAITHFUL SERVANT:
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

22. "He also that had
received two talents
came and said,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME TWO TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
TWO OTHER TALENTS
BESIDE THEM.'

23. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT;
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

24. "Then he which had
received the one talent
came and said,

'LORD,
I KNEW THEE
THAT THOU ART
AN HARD MAN,
REAPING WHERE
THOU HAST NOT SOWN,
AND GATHERING
WHERE THOU HAST
NOT STRAWED:
25. AND I WAS AFRAID,
AND WENT AND HID
THY TALENT IN THE EARTH:
LO, THERE THOU HAST
THAT IS THINE.'

26. "His lord answered
and said unto him,

'THOU WICKED
AND SLOTHFUL SERVANT,
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I REAP
WHERE I SOWED NOT,
AND GATHER WHERE
I HAVE NOT STRAWED:
27. 'THOU OUGHTEST THEREFORE
TO HAVE PUT MY MONEY
TO THE EXCHANGERS,
AND THEN AT MY COMING
I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED
MINE OWN WITH USURY.
28. 'TAKE THEREFORE
THE TALENT FROM HIM,
AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM
WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS.
29. 'FOR UNTO EVERY ONE
THAT HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN,
AND HE SHALL
HAVE ABUNDANCE:
BUT FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
EVEN THAT WHICH HE HATH.
30. 'AND CAST YE
THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT
INTO OUTER DARKNESS:
THERE SHALL BE
WEEPING AND GNASHING
OF TEETH.'

31. "When The Son of Man
shall come in his Glory,
and all the Holy Angels with him,
then shall he sit upon
The Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him
shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate
them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth
his sheep from the goats:
33. "And he shall set the sheep
on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.
34. "Then shall the King say
unto them on his right hand,

'COME,
YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM
PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK,
AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. Then shall the Righteous
answer him,
saying,

'LORD,
WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED,
AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY,
AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE
A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED,
AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE
SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer
and say unto them,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE
MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK, AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also
answer him,
saying,

'LORD,
WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER, OR NAKED,
OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER
UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them,
saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

GENTILES CANNOT PRESUME TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE, WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF A HEBREW ISRAELITE UPBRINGING.

That means BAR MITZVAH (boys) or BAT MITZVAH (girls) dedication to God at the age of 13. The next seven years are spent studying The Bible, and receiving the Seven Spirits of God, so that, as an adult if 20 years, one is fully ready to enter into God's Service.

Gentile Chrtistians in their 20s, 30s, 40s, through 70s and older are found asking foolish questions about God, and holding to idiotic False Beliefs about God- ALL BECAUSE THE CORRECT FOUNDATION WAS NOT LAID AT THE CORRECT TIME.

After about age 25, the vital Spiritual Energies of Sinners wane and dwindle to the "normal" 1%.

Consciousness is usually no more than up to 10%.

Only RIGHTEOUS LIVING can restore one's Spiritual Energy Levels to the fullest.

When HOLINESS is achieved, the TEN TALENTS begin to rehabilitate.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

This Teaching is the IRREFUTABLE PROOF of WHICH MINISTRIES ARE RIGHT AND GOOD, and which Ministries are WRONG and EVIL.

How can an EVILDOER advise you to achieve TOTAL RECALL? How can a FRIEND possibly tell you that you DON'T need TOTAL RECALL, nor 100% RESTORATION of your LOST LIFE FORCE?

How do you JUSTIFY refusal to FEED, WATER, CLOTHE, VISIT, and SHELTER an obvious SERVANT OF GOD with AGREEMENT, SUPPORT, RESPECT, FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, SACRIFICE, and EMULATION, who comes to you with THIS Teaching?

Don't you know that you will have to give account before Lord Yeshua, of why you rejected this Teaching, and refused to use It, and pass It on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Homosexuality Wrong? / I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims / The Expressway Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 373
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.