Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,031 members, 7,799,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Reporter Amaka of Brekete Family is Dead! (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reporter Amaka of Brekete Family is Dead! (photo) (8177 Views)

Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) / Could It Be That Amaka Of Hot Fm Abuja And Victor Onyeagoro Marriage Ended?. / See These Cute Kids In Walking Dead Photo-shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reporter Amaka of Brekete Family is Dead! (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Popular human right group, Brekete Family has lost one of its own, Amaka Chiduben also know as Reporter Amaka. Brekete Family air its programme Weekdays on love Fm Abuja.

One of the family members,John Onuzurike Morrison took to Facebook to mourn her and wrote;

May the soul of Amaka Chidubem a.k.a. reporter Amaka of brekete family, Love fm, 104.5, Abuja and the souls of all the faithfuls departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
Reporter Amaka your death came as a shock to me, the Brekete Family will miss you. We can’t question God, you have contribute your little quarter for humanity I have no doubt you are with the Lord, May your soul rest in peace
I have cried throughout the night until this morning,i have try my possible best to stop but the tears keep on coming.i love you and God love you the most,RIP.

https://mbasic.facebook.com/john.morrison.712?v=timeline

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 / All You Need To Know About Payoneer Prepaid Debit Master Card. / Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.