Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! (757 Views)

Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Who Is Your Nairaland Role Model? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by Infoseye(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
I visited this forum to day and got a new message from someone on NL shocked, I will prefer to keep he/her Nairaland ID for security purpose. It would be fun sending mails on NL this will save us unwanted post etc in future, has anyone tried this new feature grin

Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by nana(f): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
Members were allowed to send private msgs b4 but Seun deactivated it. Used to be fun really.
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by Infoseye(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
Well I guess am lucky I can grin
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by nana(f): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
Yeah yeah,that's because u got the mail from a moderator.
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by Infoseye(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
LOL am busted grin grin grin grin You got me there, but why did Seun disable that feature? It will be so cool sending instant messages to each other instead of post and refreshing to see if the person as replied your post just has we are doing.
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by donjon: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
Read sumtin abt a protest in the early days of NL, lustily organised wit d use of PMs, a rily ugly situation erupted n, lord X banished dat function to an umarked grave!
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by Infoseye(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
Thats lame jo angry Am beginning to get fed up of NL, you cant post stuff you like it get deleted. People insult and use strong faul languages they leave it. Talk about em em em they locked the thread, what else do they want us todo on this Land. They have taken the good stuff, sorry to say NL is getting dryer everyday.

Same forum colours, same features, wicked mods waiting to lock and deleted threads grin no offence but its dry. The only way I catch for on this forum is to post screen shots around amd make joke of everything in every thread I find funny. Apart from Phone/Computer/Game section the rest are boring the section I dont ever goto is romance.

First day I read through threads, that was the day I knew Nigerians have nasty minds than I do LOL!!!!! grin But serious they should at least add a instant messenger on this forum to chat and communicate faster and ve privacy to discussions.
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by Seun(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
A PM system would be abused by spammers.  I wonder how other forums manage this.
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by Infoseye(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
There are many out there that use this feature, I think you should consider it and find a way to combat this pple that do such. Ok so what you telling Seun is that if every single Nairaland that S-p-a-m-m-i-n-g randomly at the same time every day in every thread on NL. You will ban them all or delete all post?
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by donjon: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2009
@Seun
why should u be afraid of spammers? restoring pm's will make nl a real community! not just a grim looking forum, just blive dem haters cant touch you!
dont worry, yaradua will give u MON or OFR! u don try.
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by Infoseye(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2009
Yes now grin
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by trekkie: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2009
@infoseye just to say thanks for the livestation tip. tried it it works better dan any i have found. big ups.
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by spben(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2009
Mr Seun , Thanks for the great work, God will continue to help you and everyone of us on nairaland , but you can still give us one out of the two thing okay , let their be an option for chattin room too , Thanks
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by CrazyMan(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2009
I think Seun is right. There are so many spamers on Nairaland.
Re: How To Send And Recieve Emails With Your Nairaland Id! by browndazz: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hi ther,I hav a BB9300,it is block. Mep Nr:32284-010. Imei Nr:358966048997761. Pin:28E788D4.can u help me plz [email][/email]

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Demands For $300,000 From Foreign Business Men / Assault Palaver! Lagos Speaker Denies Actress Ufuoma’s Allegations / Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.