Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business (64132 Views)

Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP / Saraki Renovates Late Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House & Boosts Her Business / Saraki Renovates Late Rashidi Yekini's House,boosts Mother's Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by general1970: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
DedeNkem:

He has soft spot for the poor? Really?

A known political thief who steal public money, gave someone a gift and you praised him? Your type of sh*it mentality is what is dragging this country backwards.

So if someone steals from your home and use a little of the proceeds to buy a poor person a gift, would you thank the thief for "having a soft spot for the poor?

Some Nigerians are plain st*upid!

Point a politician that is not a thief. You will end up blabbing cos no one will ever listen to your cries.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Weah96: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Finally HELPED someone in need. Good news for team humans. I'm still a member of team cynic tho. There is no redeeming quality in man.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by DedeNkem: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
general1970:

Point a politician that is not a thief. You will end up blabbing cos no one will ever listen to your cries.

So it makes it OK to praise a thief because all politicians are thieves?

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Meetmeat(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Adesolomon2014:

Uhmmm, xo na nw him(saraki) remember to receive sense to do all this things abi.
Xo we shud thank d foolish man on what he is supposed and shud av done. Smhw 4 u
sorry for deviating did u still write d cipm exam.if yes can u send me d question I am to write next year
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by general1970: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
DedeNkem:

So it makes it OK to praise a thief because all politicians are thieves?
You're either on drug or you've a mental health issue or you're naturally st*upid!

You that's not on drug why using vulgar language to a drug user?
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Meetmeat:
sorry for deviating did u still write d cipm exam.if yes can u send me d question I am to write next year

Had to postpone till feb 2017 due to clashing exam schedules. U mean d past question fr previous years or aug 2016.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Meetmeat(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Adesolomon2014:

Had to postpone till feb 2017 due to clashing exam schedules. U mean d past question fr previous years or aug 2016.
DAT of August 2016
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Meetmeat:
DAT of August 2016
Dnt av it. Will holla few frnds dat did nd let u knw d outcome.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Meetmeat:
DAT of August 2016
Dnt av it. Will holla a frnd dat did nd let u knw d outcome.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Bimpe29: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is highly commendable, is better this way than for the public fund to be stashed or laundered as the case may be.
May the soul of departed hero continue to rest in perfect peace ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.