Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders (12497 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

I explained what an Atom is to you in relationship to the human body. Any sane mind will see that. You can enjoy the delusion of winning,just like you enjoy your god delusion.

Here we are talking Atoms and for the second time you quickly mention God. Remember you are the Atheist grin wink

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by hopefuLandlord: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
lordnicklaus:
I kinda understand what ifenes is driving at. Since humans are agglomerate of atoms, we are literally a fusion of atom.

The other Party knows what Ifeness is talking about, he's just playing dumb

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

The other Party knows what Ifeness is talking about, he's just playing dumb

[b]Mention my moniker...u dey fear? Which one is "the other party"..when did you start addressing your senior uncle like that?

I am following Ifenes Childish explanations as Childishly as he is presenting it. There is nothing dumb about it...he started out dumb so lets keep rolling that way.

How can someone say an emphatic "I AM AN ATOM AND ALL I SEE AROUND ME ARE ATOMS" which is in clear english and you want me to think outside that statement. If not that i showed him the error that statement would not have changed...it would have remained so.

You and ifenes need to thank me for putting my foot down to that kiddy statement so he would think deeper and come up with a better albeit slightly still erroneous explanation.

Now that i am taking him to a place of clarity he suddenly shifts goalposts again and says my God is a delusion....When and how did God get into the conversation? Even i a theist never mentioned Him so why is God always the issue when we are trying to "intelligently" discuss?[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by hopefuLandlord: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

[b]Mention my moniker...u dey fear? Which one is "the other party"..when did you start addressing your senior uncle like that?

I am following Ifenes Childish explanations as Childishly as he is presenting it. There is nothing dumb about it...he started out dumb so lets keep rolling that way.

How can someone say an emphatic "I AM AN ATOM AND ALL I SEE AROUND ME ARE ATOMS" which is in clear english and you want me to think outside that statement. If not that i showed him the error that statement would not have changed...it would have remained so.

You and ifenes need to thank me for putting my foot down to that kiddy statement so he would think deeper and come up with a better albeit slightly still erroneous explanation.

Now that i am taking him to a place of clarity he suddenly shifts goalposts again and says my God is a delusion....When and how did God get into the conversation? Even i a theist never mentioned Him so why is God always the issue when we are trying to "intelligently" discuss?[/b]

All these rants because?

You were able to read and understand the bible, but can't seem to understand what Ifenes atom statement mean? Okay

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

All these rants because?

You were able to read and understand the bible, but can't seem to understand what Ifenes atom statement mean? Okay

Oh so you can understand Ifenes simple Atomic expression explanation but could not understand promise10s simple debate foundation?

Hilarious!

[img]http://thedrunklibrarian.files./2015/03/ccz2u.gif[/img]

[img]http://media./media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kAtk0u93CNs/Vz-CPdtYBDI/AAAAAAAAFgg/rB7Gl8jiaTktROSwQl--ltIDY7mDffd6gCLcB/s400/hehehehe.gif[/img]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by hopefuLandlord: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

[size=12pt][b]Oh so you can understand Ifenes simple Atomic expression explanation but could not understand promise10s simple debate foundation?

Hilarious![]

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=hopefuLandlord post=48711137][/quote]

If it was Anas09 now you would be bullying her. I am your senior uncle..oya try and bully me na.

[img]http://media./media/FcFmAOoroaNe8/giphy.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by hopefuLandlord: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by hopefuLandlord: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

[b]If it was Anas09 now you would be bullying her. I am your senior uncle..oya try and bully me na

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=hopefuLandlord post=48711303][/quote]

So you fit swallow frog like this? Wonders shall never cease. You are normally talkative when yabbing others but why do you suddenly lose that talkativeness whenever i appear?

Or are you still being emotional?

Small boy behave yourself

This was you on Promise10s debate thread.

I never even knew Atheists could have emotions! So something mattered afterall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by hopefuLandlord: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So you fit swallow frog like this? Wonders shall never cease. You are normally talkative when yabbing others but why do you suddenly lose that talkativeness whenever i appear?

Or are you still being emotional?

Small boy behave yourself

This was you on Promise10s debate thread.

I never even knew Atheists could have emotions! So something mattered afterall

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=hopefuLandlord post=48711542][/quote]

Let me pity you and pause with the scolding before you decide to embark on another false hiatus. I need you around since you are already used to being my punching bag and are very submissive about it.

My boy...Dont worry your hope will become a reality ....Atheists even get hope even when nothing matters to them and we are all a bowl of chemicals so why hope in purpose?

Lwtmb...I dey wait to see you enter bully mode again with anybody make i raise koboko for you.

Behave yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by hopefuLandlord: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Let me pity you and pause with the scolding before you decide to embark on another false hiatus. I need you around since you are already used to being my punching bag and are very submissive about it.

My boy...Dont worry your hope will become a reality ....Atheists even get hope even when nothing matters to them and we are all a bowl of chemicals so why hope in purpose?

Lwtmb...I dey wait to see you enter bully mode again with anybody make i raise koboko for you.

Behave yourself

[imimg]

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by raphieMontella: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You do realise that an atom is not a living thing. sO IF YOU say that all you see around you are atoms it means you see dead people.

Atoms are not alive because they don't fit the scientific standard of life. There are five qualifications that all life must have and atoms only really meet like two of them.

They are:
1) Living things can grow
2)Living things can respond to stimuli
3)Living things can reproduce
4)Living things can change and evolve
5) Living things can self organize into systems (eg Organ systems, ecosystems, etc...)
there is still a lot that scientists don't know about atoms and the particles that build them. Atoms from a strict scientific perspective are more understood as an expression of energy than life. They make life happen by supplying it with the energy it needs to exist.

So you sir are wrong
do u know that in the quantum world sir...
Particles are sensitive?
(a conscious like manner on another scale)

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Deceit ! Its all about deceit !
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Exposed!
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Empiree: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Anas09:

Thruthman13 is a Muslim 'Demmzy15 ", who Registered the moniker to post stuff which will seem like Teurhman12 was the one posting.
Do you have strong evidence for this allegation?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by taurus25(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Exposed!
funny guy grin i understand now, you keep dragging the thread grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
taurus25:

funny guy grin i understand now, you keep dragging the thread grin

grin grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
grin grin

Another big chicanery is going to be exposed . wink
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
I am everyone in another version Ebuka. I am you and everyone on nairaland,so in a way I am all the accounts on nairaland as you said. I own multiple accounts because I do not have a life. My aim is to argue with my many selves for the sake of it. I log into kingEbukaNaija whenever I feel confused,Hot and feel like touching myself smiley
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:
I am everyone in another version Ebuka. I am you and everyone on nairaland,so in a way I am all the accounts on nairaland as you said. I own multiple accounts because I do not have a life. My aim is to argue with my many selves for the sake of it. I log into kingEbukaNaija whenever I feel confused,Hot and feel like touching myself smiley

embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am not gay , stay away from me !!!

Are you annoyed that I refused your advances undecided undecided

I rebuke you angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by 4kings: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I rebuke you angry angry
wtf cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2016
4kings:

wtf cheesy

cheesy grin grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I rebuke you angry angry

Would you rather stay close to Jesus? Don't you always sing that song that says "I'm married to Jesus"?

How do you know you ain't gay? You must have tried it to know that I suppose cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

Would you rather stay close to Jesus? Don't you always sing that song that says "I'm married to Jesus"?

How do you know you ain't gay? You must have tried it to know that I suppose cool

It is used metaphorically

Wow !!! Just wow !!

Smh

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by 4kings: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Wow !!! Just wow !!

Smh
"Metaphor", the Christian Shield grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Wow !!! Just wow !!

Smh

Really?? That means Heaven is used metaphorically too,including the Garden of Eden and all the stuff you are taught in Sunday school

So please lets see the song's lyrics " I'm married to Jesus,Satan leave me alone(x2) My husband is coming to take me away,to everlasting home".....please explain it metaphorically Ebuka?

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2016
4kings:

"Metaphor", the Christian Shield grin

How is this the "Christian Shield" ? Explain
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

Really?? That means Heaven is used metaphorically too,including the Garden of Eden and all the stuff you are taught in Sunday school

So please lets see the song's lyrics " I'm married to Jesus,Satan leave me alone(x2) My husband is coming to take me away,to everlasting home".....please explain it metaphorically Ebuka?

Here : http://reknew.org/2014/08/what-does-it-mean-to-be-married-to-christ/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words / Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor / Jesus Disciples Fellowship (JDF) members, post your fellowship venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.