Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools (18535 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / FG Won’t Shut Turkish Schools / Turkish Govt Ask FG To Close Down All Turkish Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by Echatbook: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Goldenheart:
Did I make FTC
yeah in your dreams
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by Goldenheart(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Echatbook:

yeah in your dreams
angry angry
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by stat(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
opeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by HAH: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
justhelp:
That's a good development, I hope one day our govt would also make our university education tuition free

To the best of my knowledge federal universities are tuition free, though I graduated many years ago, the only things we paid for was accommodation which was N90 session and some levies like SUG, all in not more than N250
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by originalKsp(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
calaohuru:
y
This is y. Almost all their schools in Nigeria have been fingered to have links with terrorist organizations. So they wanna act nice to Nigeria just incase. You know what they say? One good turn deserves another.

1 Like

Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by justhelp(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
HAH:

To the best of my knowledge federal universities are tuition free, though I graduated many years ago, the only things we paid for was accommodation which was N90 session and some levies like SUG, all in not more than N250
which school is that pls ?
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by chuckwizzy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
petmax2020:
Due to the failed coup attempt in Turkey which has led to the closure of many private universities, Nigeria Students studying across Turkish private varsities closed down have been moved by the Turkish Government to public Schools in that country where they will pay very little or no tuition fees at all.

The Ambassador of Turkey to Nigeria, His Excellency Mr. Hakan Cakil revealed this Friday, when he paid a courtesy visit on the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu in his office, in Abuja.

He said all students affected by the closure have been moved to public varsities nearest to them. Ambassador Hakan Cakil assured the Minister that no Nigerian students would be allowed to suffer the closure, and any students electing to return to Nigeria will be doing so as a matter of choice.

In his response Mallam Adamu expressed profound gratitude to the Turkish Government for paying special attention to the well being and safety of Nigerian students in Turkey.

The Minister assured Ambassador Hakan that the government of Nigeria will continue to work hard to deepen educational cooperation with Turkey as well as boost the overall bilateral relationship between the two countries.

SOURCE: http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/nigerian-students-to-enjoy-tuition-free.html

nairaland is not easy to use I'm new....
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by wildchild1: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by HAH: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
justhelp:
which school is that pls ?
All federal universities were tuition free, I graduated 1999 and I can't remember when tuition was introduced.

I learn that even now they are tuition free what people pay for are things like accommodation, causion deposit and others which make it about 50k now.

If tuition is introduced it will be atleast 200k
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by melejo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
HAH:
All federal universities were tuition free, I graduated 1999 and I can't remember when tuition was introduced.

I learn that even now they are tuition free what people pay for are things like accommodation, causion deposit and others which make it about 50k now.

If tuition is introduced it will be atleast 200k
Yes sir you are very right, there is tuition free in all federal universities in Nigeria. What they call school fees is the combination of sug ...........incliding medical which amount to average of 50k
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by inyingisky(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
hunh.....buhari weldone
Re: Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools by HARFORDSTUDY: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
STUDY ENGINEERING FIELD IN UKRAINE
Reputable Education
High tech Universities
Advance Laboratories Exclusive Courses
Remarkable Creations
Famous Alumni
http://harfordstudyinukraine.com.ng

https://harfordstudyinukraine.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Nigerian Student At A South African Flying School Has Been Declared Missing / Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father / 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.