Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... (2362 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Princedapace(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Im dating two ladies...

they both love me so much...

they both wana get married to me...

they dont know im cheating....

Im so scared of breaking heart becus it will be so pahetic for either of them! My guy said i should leave the second girl but I cant becus she sees me as the best thing to av come into her life... she is so passionate and optimistic about us...

the first babe is so into me and we already arranged for marriage... the two families are already involved in the marriage..

as the day breaks more.. i wish i never started this game.. I never knew they will end up loving me like this.. I cant tell any of the the truth.. they will be so hurt. so hurt.. I know what Im saying. Im wishing one of them find love else where
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Parpor(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2016
Will be back to comment
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2016
Bad boy grin polygamy wont hurt grin cheesy
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by halfricanadian(f): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2016
heartless

singlehood aint a disease

never can I accept a guy like u

can u accept a female cheating on u

nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by okenwa(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Ha ba jjc,

Introduce tough scenario for them and test their temperament to lack of money, infidelity or anything else you can use to see their reaction as potential wives.

See the advice each has to profer.

Suggest tough situation for them to get their response, eg exclusive breast feeding for your kids for one yr. Or your total reliance on her for money to pay rent etc

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Ginaz(f): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Karma is coming for you mothersucker!!!!!
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by sweetbasy: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2016
Just try and summer courage to talk to either of dem. I hope they 'll understand
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by BerryScott(f): 12:20am On Aug 20, 2016
sometimes i read people's post here n am like "wow very nice literature, i'd like your story if it makes u feel better" pls brethren y'all should stop all this fake as$ stories!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2016
BerryScott:
sometimes i read people's post here n am like
"wow very nice literature, i'd like your story if it makes u feel better"
pls brethren y'all should stop all this fake as$ stories!
one of his fantasies grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Behira(f): 12:53am On Aug 20, 2016
cry eyaaa for the ladies, dats all i can say
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2016
undecided
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 20, 2016
grin

Pishure or let's forget it..
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by klassic(m): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Either way it will hurt. I was in your shoe recently. Had a lady I have been dating for a while and then relocated to lag , met this cutie and we started as friends due to boredom since I was new to lag. Never planned just happened we did it and started dating. She turned out to be a extremely good girl i would love to be with anytime or day. She loves football more than I do, she gives me my space never disturbs and never goes thru my phones or stuffs which I kinda liked. Then she needed to go even though the tort of hurting her was killing. Invited her over gave her hints and ended it. She hates me for it, I miss her but that's life. You can't have it all.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Like seriously?? I hate to bring this to you, you're going to lose the two.
You don't even sound like you know what you want, if you knew what you wanted, you wouldn't be in this mess, atleast not to this extent. The more you're in this you'll make matters worse cos sooner or soon you'll be caught, your acts will give you away. Just open up to these Ladies and endure whatsoever follows next...

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Fidecoo(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2016
Princedapace:
Im dating two ladies...

they both love me so much...

they both wana get married to me...

they dont know im cheating....

Im so scared of breaking heart becus it will be so pahetic for either of them! My guy said i should leave the second girl but I cant becus she sees me as the best thing to av come into her life... she is so passionate and optimistic about us...

the first babe is so into me and we already arranged for marriage... the two families are already involved in the marriage..

as the day breaks more.. i wish i never started this game.. I never knew they will end up loving me like this.. I cant tell any of the the truth.. they will be so hurt. so hurt.. I know what Im saying. Im wishing one of them find love else where
, oga clap for yourself, Tony tetulah.
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by FreeSpirited: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
heartless

nonsense
What kind of comment is this?. So he would tell you about the other gal if he came wooing you?....na people like you dey fall yakata

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by FreeSpirited: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2016
You are already judging yourself. I doubt you will go scot free if you cause them pain.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by rosieluv(f): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2016
jes tell them d truth n let ur mind b at rest,u started wat u cud nt finish

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Princedapace(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2016
Ginaz:

Haba

Take am easy na

After all, the second girl came by her self.. For more than 3 years, she wanted me to date her.. My original bae misbehaved and I fell into her arms... Just that original bae changed and became a better person... While d second bae was already in love. Couldn't break up wit the old babe whom I didn't break up with officially. So calm down

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Princedapace(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
BerryScott:

Babe..u av the right to beliv what u like. Like seriously? What is so specially here? If I lie with this story, what will happen to me? Will I make money? Come on, check my profile.. This is ma real account , I thought about this for days before posting here.. I hardly comment here.. It is so annoying one can post something here... Looking for suggestions and one person will come out and say iybis a lie..

Like seriously? Is it how it is? Mehn... That means if u hear my other stories.. U will claim they are nollywood... Well.. If u are interested to figure if true or not...hit my inbox.. I can arrange how u will get to know.. So that u can stop lamenting when people post their issues here.. People date two sisters at d same Tims.. It is now that I found my self dating two girls at d same time with both having plans of marriage that is now a big deal to u that I had to lie about it. Some people are low shaaaa .. Someone even said is my fantasy.. Wow! Like for real? Well, this only became a problem when I realized the both ladies are so in love and optimistic about the relationship. Im scared of hurting any of them becus it will hurt them badly and affect their perception about men. Love gives hope and it takes hope away once destroyed..
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Princedapace(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
one of his fantasies grin

Babe.. No need claiming I lied... PS..u can find out..

Just inbox me..

And u can check ma profile.. I only comment on important issues.. I'm too busy to be lying with something like this...

What will I gain. I needed suggestions on how to handle this now before it gets to a more dangerous level. I'm a sentimental person and I hate to hurt anyone. Don't even know how I found my self in this mess. Unlike me. When i date for fun, I don't make the babes see me as a serious guy.. So that they won't say I hurt them. But these two girls, don't know how the second girl came into d picture..
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by shulamitewoman(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2016
BerryScott:
as in eh sis..am tired

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2016
Princedapace:

Babe.. No need claiming I lied... PS..u can find out..

Just inbox me..

And u can check ma profile.. I only comment on important issues.. I'm too busy to be lying with something like this...

What will I gain. I needed suggestions on how to handle this now before it gets to a more dangerous level. I'm a sentimental person and I hate to hurt anyone. Don't even know how I found my self in this mess. Unlike me. When i date for fun, I don't make the babes see me as a serious guy.. So that they won't say I hurt them. But these two girls, don't know how the second girl came into d picture..
end both the relationship and start over lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by IamLEGEND1: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dump them both. bítches haven't got any detective skills in them. marry only a woman with adequate sense.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by IamLEGEND1: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dump them both. bítches haven't got any detective skills in them. marry only a woman with adequate sense.
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Princedapace(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
shulamitewoman:
as in eh sis..am tired

Like u think I'm a kid to come here and lie about dating two girls. Wow! For what na? E dey EPP me? Abi will it promote me at work or add to my business?

Pls, u people should stop this someone is lying of a thing. Is it that to date two girls is now a big achievement or what?

I have dated four at once before for months.. Just that these two babes currently see me as a husband to be... That is why it is an issue..

Dating women is now an achievement abi that I will risk my main profile to come and lie here abi? May be u are still a kid or what? If I tell u how far I flow wit ladies, u will think I'm sharing nolywwod script. But there are guys doing worst than that.

If u care to know more so that u can stop saying stories like this are lies , u can inbox me.. I will get to show u proof.. If na for women matter, forget it babe.. I don tire for women.. I don tire to Bleep..

I run sef. Currently, there is a third girl, a Facebook friend of mine, showing me all the green lights, sending me seductive pics.. Abi na ladies that send me nude pics.. I laugh when guys talk about their experiences and some low guys will say they are lying and some girls will say they are lying.. It could even be ur friend that I'm dating now sef..

If u don't av advice to render.. Pls, u can as well keep quiet.

I left all my girlfriends becus of my current girlfriend.. We av been dating for more than a year now. I really love the babe.. She is a student and I contribute a lot to her education.. A lot.. She is submissive and she is aware that I really love her.

Just that she started acting some how like she didn't care much any more ..and I wasn't used to it becus I dated ladies who ran all over me for years.. So I wasn't used to her kinda cold act which she started few months ago. I complained and advised her to change but she wasn't changing...

She is faithful though.. I av done my investigation well..

So, I decided to give her space.. It was in d process of the space about two months ago that the second babe came into picture.. Though the second has been my friend for more than 3 Years now and she really liked me but I never gave her the chance.. It was during the process of giving my main babe space that I decided to give the second babe more attention and we had it and we liked our selves more and I began loving her and she was optimistic and moved faster with the whole moves.

We started dating.. Few weeks back... My main babe realized I was no longer into her like that, she started pleading and started asking why I was acting strange to her and promised to be a better person. I couldn't say no becus I didn't break up wit her official..I only gave her space.. The second already dating me.. The second babe just came out of heart break.. Don't want to hurt her again. The first babe is difficult to quit becus her family is already involved and mine too.

So..u get the picture now? Stop claiming stories are lies.. Some are but not all. Only low guys will lie with something like this becus it is nothing compare to what some guys have done or what I av done in the past.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Princedapace:

Like u think I'm a kid to come here and lie about dating two girls. Wow! For what na? E dey EPP me? Abi will it promote me at work or add to my business?

Pls, u people should stop this someone is lying of a thing. Is it that to date two girls is now a big achievement or what?

I have dated four at once before for months.. Just that these two babes currently see me as a husband to be... That is why it is an issue..

Dating women is now an achievement abi that I will risk my main profile to come and lie here abi? May be u are still a kid or what? If I tell u how far I flow wit ladies, u will think I'm sharing nolywwod script. But there are guys doing worst than that.

If u care to know more so that u can stop saying stories like this are lies , u can inbox me.. I will get to show u proof.. If na for women matter, forget it babe.. I don tire for women.. I don tire to Bleep..

I run sef. Currently, there is a third girl, a Facebook friend of mine, showing me all the green lights, sending me seductive pics.. Abi na ladies that send me nude pics.. I laugh when guys talk about their experiences and some low guys will say they are lying and some girls will say they are lying.. It could even be ur friend that I'm dating now sef..

I left all my girlfriends becus of my current girlfriend.. We av been dating for more than a year now. I really love the babe.. She is a student and I contribute a lot to her education.. A lot.. She is submissive and she is aware that I really love her.

Just that she started acting some how like she didn't care much any more ..and I wasn't used to it becus I dated ladies who ran all over me for years.. So I wasn't used to her kinda cold act which she started few months ago. I complained and advised her to change but she wasn't changing...

So, I decided to give her space.. It was in d process of the space about two months ago that the second babe came into picture.. Though the second has been my friend for more than 3 Years now and she really liked me but I never gave her the chance.. It was during the process of giving my main babe space that I decided to give the second babe more attention and we had it and we liked our selves more and I began loving her and she was optimistic and moved faster with the whole moves.

We started dating.. Few weeks back... My main babe realized I was no longer into her like that, she started pleading and started asking why I was acting strange to her and promised to be a better person. I couldn't say no becus I didn't break up wit her official..I only gave her space.. The second already dating me.. The second babe just came out of heart break.. Don't want to hurt her again. The first babe is difficult to quit becus her family is already involved and mine too.

So..u get the picture now? Stop claiming stories are lies.. Some are but not all. Only low guys will lie with something like this becus it is nothing compare to what some guys have done or what I av done in the past.

After this your story, I think you should.....

Fling second bae outta the window, cos that's where she came from. Don't worry about heartbreak, she'll get over it.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Apoztl3(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ginaz:
Common babe, easy... It's not always unrare to see a guy own up to his cheating attitude, instead he brags about being a smart one

So maybe, just maybe he really needs an advice having shown remorse

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Apoztl3(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
You should do the right thing bro... You know it
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Princedapace:

Hwfar bruv? hope u hv solved it yet..dont mind most ppl u meet here their lives are rooted here on NL(Se.un's children) so its hard for them to blv certain real life issues. Been seeing this girl n she's God fearing, loyal to my knowledge oo,good looking buh she's more the stay @ home type which is good in its own ways i like her a lot really to the extent of even thinking she could be the one...then along came another..the most beautiful thing i've ever seen,we hooked up got to know ourselves and voila..she's fun to be with not that she's this outgoing type of girl per say buh she adapts just for me and she's very free when with me like i hv known her my whole life..we talk freely about virtually everything and because of this i am even more open to her than d first one..i feel closer to her n its not because she stays in Abj same as me while the first is a long distance (Enugu) knew her while she was serving in Abj like 2014 while this 2nd one is just a couple of months but feels like forerver man..i recently had problems with my boss where i work cos of "them say-them say" matter from juniour staffs and he didnt even waiting to hear from me and my superiors @ work to drop me...now am facing my personal biz am out in Lag for about a month now and i hardly hear from my first girl if i do not call her but its the opposite with the second one we would talkfor long abt anything n everything,she's even tot me how to be sending chics romantic messages,(not that i dont know oo..but i don't do it normally) she's got me doing doing things i neva do n she lights up my dark days and makes me forget what am passing through although she gets mad like "when d fvck r u coming back babe" kind of buh i think i luv them both and they r both very loving just that one is too rigid and one is not...n am just going to let the universe play its game i prolly lost that job for a good rsn n things are beginnging to look up for me tho so am just going to let things play out naturally without having to drop anyone of them but someone's definitely going to get broken or not sha cos am all about settling down for good..am a grown man cant be playing kids games anymore smiley
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by Princedapace(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2016
dairykidd:

U see am now? some people will ccomme an be saying lie lie lie... like sey men no dey date two sissters sef. Bro i never solve am o.. my story and urs sound alike.. im leaving it too for nature to arrange it ... not dropping any for now..

Hwfar bruv? hope u hv solved it yet..dont mind most ppl u meet here their lives are rooted here on NL(Se.un's children) so its hard for them to blv certain real life issues. Been seeing this girl n she's God fearing, loyal to my knowledge oo,good looking buh she's more the stay @ home type which is good in its own ways i like her a lot really to the extent of even thinking she could be the one...then along came another..the most beautiful thing i've ever seen,we hooked up got to know ourselves and voila..she's fun to be with not that she's this outgoing type of girl per say buh she adapts just for me and she's very free when with me like i hv known her my whole life..we talk freely about virtually everything and because of this i am even more open to her than d first one..i feel closer to her n its not because she stays in Abj same as me while the first is a long distance (Enugu) knew her while she was serving in Abj like 2014 while this 2nd one is just a couple of months but feels like forerver man..i recently had problems with my boss where i work cos of "them say-them say" matter from juniour staffs and he didnt even waiting to hear from me and my superiors @ work to drop me...now am facing my personal biz am out in Lag for about a month now and i hardly hear from my first girl if i do not call her but its the opposite with the second one we would talkfor long abt anything n everything,she's even tot me how to be sending chics romantic messages,(not that i dont know oo..but i don't do it normally) she's got me doing doing things i neva do n she lights up my dark days and makes me forget what am passing through although she gets mad like "when d fvck r u coming back babe" kind of buh i think i luv them both and they r both very loving just that one is too rigid and one is not...n am just going to let the universe play its game i prolly lost that job for a good rsn n things are beginnging to look up for me tho so am just going to let things play out naturally without having to drop anyone of them but someone's definitely going to get broken or not sha cos am all about settling down for good..am a grown man cant be playing kids games anymore smiley

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by schumastic(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
heartless

nonsense

pot calling kettle black, as if you ladies have just one single guy in your life..pls stop castigating or judging someone cus you might be doing worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Care For Your Girlfriend During Her Period? / its now pencil i use on girls... say no to cucumber!! / Going Into Town Vi , Ikoyi , Lekki I Am Coming Jude Is In Town(lagos Trip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.