Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) (4921 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:03am On Aug 20, 2016
Written by best..

THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS
PROLOGUE
Life isn’t a bed of roses, it is said the
action
of humans set the wheel of fate in motion.
Life can hurt so bad, despite the pains the
torture, misery and struggle. I finally
realized i am a
survivor,
MEET KELVIN
A tall dark handsome boy, who is full of life, he is the last child of his parents
He is one of the brilliant students in Senior secondary school (S.S.S) one of the most populated school in xyz, Which is known for its notoriety and moral decadence.
He is in ss2, art class and the assistant prefect.
I know u will be surprise why he was made an assistant Prefect in SSS 2,
It was because of his exceptional brilliance.
he is an introvert.
MEET UCHE,
(KELVIN elder brother)
A fair handsome boy who is very intelligent, and he is known for his notorious behavior.
In SS1 he Leeds his school to a fight against another school,
And he has the reputation of being a philanderer
Even with this bad behavior he is regarded as one of the most intelligent student in SSS 3 science department.
Some people say it’s hereditary, CU’s his father was a professor before he died.
MEET MISS AZUKA
(UCHE and KELVINS mother)
A hardworking woman, who is faced with responsibility since the death of her husband.
She has this optimism of sending her children to university CU’s she is an educated woman.
She is a nurse in a private hospital.
Since the death of her husband, she withdrawn her children from private school CU’s she was not financially buoyant enough to pay their outrageous fee.
MEET CYNTHIA
(Kelvin’s best friend and his class mate.)
A beautiful, kind hearted calabar girl.
She is very intelligent, art department, and she is fun too be with, she is an extrovert.
MEET DANIEL
( UCHE’S’ best friend)
An average student, he is well knows for his cruelty , “drop dead gorgeouse”U can describe him as Brain okpera look alike. he is a flirt, because of his goodlooks , girls worship on his feet, he has numerous girl friends but none are his is real girl friend.
Stay tuned
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Ojusco(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Cum kwontinu!
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Topscoque(f): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
The title captivated me, plz dont be lyk oda nairaland writers dt are found of leaving story half way immediately dey av audience
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by MrsExplorer(f): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Topscoque:
The title captivated me, plz dont be lyk oda nairaland writers dt are found of leaving story half way immediately dey av audience

dear, its not like we deliberately do it,,, blieve me there are so many things involved

1. The almighty writers block

2. the fact dt we are always insecure about our write ups and always seeking for validation

3. the fear of writing an update that dulls d story instead of making it more interesting

4. issues with phcn, data, laptop/phone , etc.

please bare with us

but anyway op come and continue

1 Like

Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
S.S.S which stands for Senior secondary school is a government school known for it’s outrageous number of students and for its notoriety.
Episode 1
Kelvin side of the story
(Wednesday 6am)
I woke up early in the morning, every where was dark and quit like a grave yard.
I brought out my government note book to revise because we have government text today.
About 30 minutes later I was done so I went to check up on uche in his room, I saw him reading chemistry text book.
Hmmmmmm bad intelligent boy, that whats most teachers called him in school.
I left his room and went to the birth room to take my birth about 10 minutes I was done.
I came out and put on my well iron uniform, I look the standard mirror in my room I smile at my reflection
Hmmm not bad I said to my self.
I went to uche room again, this time I saw him playing temple run on his Android.
Guy u no go bafh abi u no dey go school today.
Abeg free me, u no say me no dey do that thing way ena they call assembly
Okay oo but know say na Mr peter dey flog oo.
E dey chop bottle abeg dey go ur school unless u won join me come late.
I left his room, I check my mum room but she was still sleeping. So I left her room and I walk outside
We live in 3 bed room apartment, it was built by my father when he was alive.
I stop at the bike pack, I would have walk but time is not on my side and besides I am a disciplinary prefect so I want to show good example to my fellow students so I took a bike to my school I stop at the entrance gate I paid the bike man and I walk inside.
The school compound just look so serene because most students haven’t come yet.
I walk to my to my class, drop my bag on my sit brought out my government , I was revising before the time keeper rang the bell for Assembly, so we went out side.
People started Lining up except for the prefects.
Like the head boy victor okoro, he is known for his mighty head, rumors has it that is head is too big that why he is very intelligent, because they will be enough space to store information
And he is known for his ruthless behaviour amongst his fellow students.
Assistant head boy Michael Joseph, he is a gentle boy, he is the opposite of victor in terms of character and he is also intelligent.
Head girl Deborah okafor she is known for her beauty, she Is a little bit fair but I will rather call her tone because that’s the new colour on bode now. ( abi girls I lie?) she is the most beautiful girl in S.S.S (Senior secondary school) she is not intelligent , she is just average, people says her post was base on favouritism because she is the principal daughter and only child.
Assistant head girl, favour ibobo a calabar girl, she has this calabar tongue, she is not beautiful but she is the most intelligent girl in her class.
Disciplinary prefect Adam Mohammad if I say he is wicked is an understatement CU’s Adam is barbaric, cruel, ruthless, he is a tyrant.
his father is a military man. He is very intelligent but he never joke. Rumors has it that no body have seen him smile before even his parents.
That why he is the best man for the job.
Assistant disciplinary prefect, you already know me, I dont need any introduction.
NOTE: all the prefect are in ss3 except me because I am exceptionally intelligent
Stay tuned
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Episode 2
KELVIN side of the story
after finishing playing temple run on my phone which I have unlock every body including the guy that played rugby, I existed it and I check time on my phone
Jesus!!!!!!!!!! 8.10am.
I quickly run to the birth room didn’t bother to use soap I just pour water on my body ( guys u know that 10 second bafh. na watin I do) I use a towel to clean my body sharp sharp I no even bother to rob cream self, i brought out my uniform, thank God say my brother iron am i ware am, I ware my belt drop my tie, ware shoe, we no they ware socks na sharp sharp I don carry my bag cummot for my compound, as I reach out side I check time 8. 20am I smile not bad.
Even though I like to come late, I don’t exite 8: 30am i stop at the bike pack enter a bike ,stop at the junction of my school ,
Chai!! see customers o (if u buy petrol when it is sold #300 per litter when Jona won chop our neck go before him cummot you go know watin I mean. but jona I hail u )
Na so I enter ,I don’t ever bother to join the queue I started walking to my class before some one started shouting my name.
Uche,!!!
Uche!!! I look back and I saw that stupid disciplinary prefect called Adams I left him I dey claim jagaban before i jame jet li for road, guess who?
Mr peter maths teacher chia my own done finished. Na so e tear me slap ooo, as a sharp guy na I dodge am na the slap brez blow ear .
He ask me to knee down , omo na so i obey o CU’s I no want make he use me shine ooo……
KELVIN of the story.
I look at the queue of late comers, i shake my head because today queue was so much abt 45 students were kneeling down, I saw my brother, I was not surprise, CU’s that’s is talent but I can’t sees to get why do people like coming late or is that they love being punish “Abi kain dey sweet”?
I saw someone that looks like Cynthia,
Jesus!!! is Cynthia, she had never came late before, how come she is now coming late today.
Adams will be punishing Senior from ss1 to ss3 while I will be punishing, junior but how do I get Adam not to punish Cynthia now?
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Episode 3
UCHE side of the story.
After I knelt down I started hearing someone whispering my name.
Uche
Uche
I turn to see the person, it was no other person than Daniel.
Mad man why u dey call Me na I said too him.
Guy I be won tell u say make we plan how we go take cummot for hear ooo because me no won do any yeye punishment oooo, or make yeye teacher come they flog me o .
Okay na but watin u get for mind.
I no get anything for mind o, na e make me dey call u o.
Idiot u no gt anything for mind u come dey plan to escape.
You no say na u be genius na, so plan something make we cummot for hear ooo.
Okay make I think.
KELVIN side of the story.
How do I get Adam not to punished Cynthia now, every one know that she is fragile.
Let me try to talk to him.
Adam I want to tell u something I said too him.
okay go on.
Adam please I don’t want u to punish cynthia , you know she is fragile.
Kelvin e be like say u don dey mad, make I no punish am because say na ur friend, if she like make she fragile that one no conscience me you hear.
Guy abeg you no say I be ur assistant na, you no fit do this one thing for me.
I fit do am but I no go do am for you, you no say me no like favoritism na.
Okay make I give u #200.
Okay but na #500 I go collect.
Guy abeg na, na my last card be that.
Okay na because of say you be my assistant oo, so bring the #200 and bring that your wrist watch for your hand, if u bring my balance I go give you your wrist watch back.
God!! na so u wicked?
If you no ready I won waka oo.
Okay wait wait, I removed my wrist watch and brought my last #200 and gave me.
He went to were Cynthia was and he told her to go too her class and she should thank me.
UCHE AND DANIEL SIDE OF THE STORY.
After all the teachers had gone to their office, so I told Daniel my plan.
Guy I don plan o,
Watin watin?
Guy clam down, the plan be say we go just waka go our class like that, we no go answer those yeye prefect if they called us.
Okay na enter front I dey your back.
I started walking to my class, I look at my back I saw Daniel, I smile.
We started hearing our name .
Uche!!!
Daniel!!
Guy them they call us oo, Daniel was whispering in my ear.
Guy just follow my Leads.
We started walking, we were almost at the entrance door of our class before we jame victor( head boy) and Adam
( disciplinary prefect).
Were do u guys think u are going Adam bark.
To our class now, or were do u think we are going, I replied him.
Victor started saying go and kneel down now unless you want to cry.
His statement made me angry so I headbutt him on his mouth, he hit his mighty head on the wall, (the whole building vibrate like Nokia 33.10) we started fighting, before
I could say jark I saw Daniel and Adam started exchanging Punches.
Before we heard some one bark stop that!!!!!!.
I trace the author of the voice with my eye.
Guess who?
It was Mr peter and the principal.
I said to Daniel guy our own don finish o.
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Episode 4
I was in my class when the time keeper rang the bell for assembly, I was confused because we just finish assembly.
I quickly went outside, I was flabbergasted for what I saw.
I saw my brother and his best friend, (Daniel)they were kneeling in front of the assembly.
The principal quickly came out and stand on the podium.
He begin’s his boring speech.
This is what I have being saying about discipline, just take a look at these two fools who behave like a psychiatric patient.
Assuming they obey their prefect earlier, this disgraceful deed won’t been down.
I am not surprise that it was UCHE and Daniel because we all known them to behave like a tout only God knowns how their future would be like.
I am not going to duel more on it. so I will ask the head boy and the disciplinary prefect. to tell us how we should punish them.
UCHE side of the story.
I was annoyed by the names this useless principal just called us.
a whole me psychiatric patient, a tout,me UCHE AZUKA, what even pain me most Is for him to put our fate in the hands of those two idiot.
This is their time to shine let’s them enjoyed it while it last, I said to myself.
KELVIN of the story.
I saw smile on victor( head boy) and Adam face (disciplinary prefect) only God knowns what was going on in their mind.
Finally victor spoke .
Sir I would want them to be flog 24 struck on their back.
Adam replied they should removed their uniform and be flog 24 struck after that they will cleared the grass on the field
The principal node his head like an agama lizard. And he ask a students to Bring one of the school desk.
Which was brought within 10 second after he called the tallest boys in Assembly to hold their leg and hand.
UCHE side of the story
I look at my side I saw Daniel he was frowning ( hmmm boys are not smiling.)
I quickly stand up off my shirt, I was putting a white singlet (thank God say my singlet fyn o, if not all these yeye girls for use Me do topic.) I climb on the desk.
I was expecting the principal to flog me but I was surprise when. He ask mr peter to me.
(Chai my own don finish today).
He started flogging with all his strength but i was determine not to cry because it will be shameful of me cus as a guy that had many girl friends in this schools I need to show them that I am strong enough to protect them.
After he was done with me, I stood up and went to kneel behind Daniel. I could see fear in his eyes.
He just stood up, off his shirt, he was waring a tight singlet. All the girls exclaim wow because of his six pack.
So Mr Peter flog him, he chested the kain,he even did better than me.
After everything was over me and Daniel were busy clearing the grass.
So I ask him.
Guy u know say we go treat those guys f--k up.
Yes na, I just they think the best way to punish them.
See d way them disgrace us for our girl friends front.
Me way they try to package Deborah ( head girl).
Daniel u dey mad u won package principal pikin.
I go use am do pay back for her papa.
Bad boy!!!
But no be her papa I won do revenge na those two idiot.
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Episode 5
KELVIN side of the story
After the government test, the time keeper rang the bell for break time.
Everybody went out side. except for me because I used my money to pay for Cynthia released.
(Abt.10 minutes later) Cynthia came too my sit, and we started talking, and she started asking me question.
So kelvin why didn’t you go for break today.
I don’t really feel like going, and besides am not even hungry.
Okay ooo, but what really makes Adam to release me, and he told me to thank you. So tell me what did you do.
Nothing, i just told him to release you because you don’t usually come late too school.
You think I am a fool abi?
Evey body knows Adam to be wicked, I know it impossible for him to released me without charging you.
So tell me how much did you give him.
Okay, I gave him #200 but he requested for #500. So he collected my wrist watch, and he told that any time I bring his balance, he will give me my wrist watch.
Do u really like me that much to do that for me?
Yep, but I don’t just like seeing you being punished.
Cynthia: Okay I am coming.
She surprised me with a peck and went out side .
UCHE side of the story.
After finishing clearing the grass, we sat down at the corner of our school.
One of kelvin class mate walk pass the front of us.
Chai, Daniel see this babe oooo, omo she carry oo.
I swear na truth u talk oo, but na Deborah dey my eye ooo.
That one conscience you, but say u know her name.
E be like say her name na faith, and I hear say she be holy holy oooo.
That one conscience am, I must package this girl, if she like make she dey go dipper life, I go make sure say I enter am.
Bad boy, what of joy na say she done tire you?
Abeg leave that one , i don’ tire to dey eat only egusi soup jor, i won mix am with vegetables small, abi how you see am.
Guy na the logic be that oooo, but go meet am, na only she sit down there, na opportunity be that ooo.
Okay make i go na, but say I make sense like this .
Guy you dey okay but no forget to use formula 265 for am ooo.
Okay na make I go try my luck.
I walk to were faith was sitting down.
May I sit with u,i said too her.
Sure, she replied.
Okay my name is uche, I brought out my hand for a hand shake, but she decline.
I already know your name.
Okay but can I know yours. (I dey ask like say no be her name they just tell me)
My name is faith.
Nice I hope u would be faithful to your husband.
She just laugh and ask why do u say that .
Because guys would be mesmerize by your beautiful, I don’t really believe in angel but u look like one.( see me dey speak grammar because say I won bleep am)
You are just flattering me.
Hell no I am not flattering you, i swear AGBANI DAREGO they learn for were u dey I swear miss world too small for you, na miss planet make you they contest for.
She started laughing.
Abeg uche stop, I no won laugh again.
Okay dear but can you grant me this one wish.
What is it?
Please can you be my girl friend. You already have a girl friend and I think you are a flirt.
Yea i do had a girl friend, but she broke up with me, and I am not a flirt, we both known this school is full of rumors.
Okay but i don’t really know what to say.
Please just say yes.
Okay I will think about it.
Okay but like when should I be expecting a reply.
Hmmmm maybe on Friday.
So I ask her if I could shake her hands now.,
she brought her hand and I shook it and kiss her hand. She was just blushing.
( no worry make i catch that your calabar waist, you no go only blush, you go bleach join am.)
I collect her number and went to meet Daniel, Daniel started asking.
Guy afa for the package na.
she dey give me Manuel response ooo.
No worry as long as you used formula 265 she go give u positive reply.
But I dey positive say she go say yes.
Okay na, but say u collect her number.
yes na.
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Episode 6
Finally Cynthia arrived, she was carrying a plate of rice and a bottle if c--k, she just drop it on my Table.
What’s this for, I ask her.( like say i no know)
Is for you, it’s my way of saying thank you.
Okay thanks, but you don’t have to.
I chose to do it, so just eat your food.
I started eating the food, she was just watching me.
I didn’t even bother, (because the hunger way hole hear pass bros J own when him finished that 40 days and 40 night fasting.,)after I was done, I told her thank you..
So she took the plate that she wants to return it.
I told her I would returned it because I want too see my brother outside.
So I took the plate, I drop it. as I was about going I saw my brother and Daniel, they were busy talking.
So I went to meet them.
Me: Guys afa na,
Daniel: Omo we dey o
Me : So how ena body na .
Uche: We dey fine ooo, guy watin be time for your wrist watch na.
Me: Omo me no get watch again,
Uche: you way i see watch for your hand when you dey go school.
Me: Adam don collect am oo
Uche: azin how, how it take happened.
Me : Him punish Cynthia so I come tell am make him free her but him no gree, I come tell am say I go give am #200, but he tell me say na #500 him go collect oo, I show am say na my last card be that, so him come say make i bring am and my wrist watch say if I bring the balance I go collect my watch.
Daniel: your brother na mugu, girl way u never bleep, person way no be even your girlfriend na u dey sacrificed your property for, what if she come be your girl friend unko, that means you go even sacrifice your life for am na.
Uche: guy u f--k up, watin bad if them punish am .
Me: I just like her, and I no like to see her cry.
Daniel: uche i dey tell u say your brother na ote u go think say I dey lie, make we blend am jor.
I left my brother and his friend, because i don’t want to listen to their annoyingly comment.
I started thinking about what they said earlier, she is not my girl and I am over protecting her.
I do have feelings for her but how will I know if she felt the same way for me.
What if she did not feel anything for me, the only way to find out is to ask her to be my girlfriend.
But how will I ask her to be my girlfriend?

To be continued after comments
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Ojusco(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Topscoque:
Babe you sabi speak grammar o
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Ojusco(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
I dey your back!!
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:02am On Aug 21, 2016
Episode 7
KELVIN side of the story
(2:30pm) the time keeper rang the bell for closing, we went to our various homes.
I was going home with uche so we stop at the gate of our house we entered, and we saw our mum in the sitting room.
We greeted her.
good afternoon ma.
Mum: good afternoon My Sons so how is schools today.
fine, we both replied.
Mum: so uche I hope you are preparing for your waec.
Uche: yes ma I am preparing.
Mum: okay you guys should go and freshen up and kelvin see me before 4:30pm because I will be going out by 5:00pm
Me: okay no problem.
We left her, I went to the birth room,
After taken my birth I eat my food, rest a little bit and went to see her.
you asked me too see you, I said too her.
yea, I want too ask you if you would like to write your waec with uche.
yea I will love to.
Okay Just prepared your self and read a lot.
Okay no problem, can I go now.
You are free.
Uche side of the story, abt (7:45pm)
I was just bored so I decided to send faith a love text,
and it says.
You have been the first and will be the only one ever to touch my heart. Ever since the day I met you, my heart stopped beating for me. It beat only for you, saying I love you with every beat.
After that I decided to call her so I dial her number, she pick in the second ring.
Me:hello dear,
Faith: please who Is this?
Me: it’s me uche
Faith: hmmm uche, so you are the one that sent me that text abi
Me: do you like it
Faith: yea
Me: what I sent you is not just a text, is what I feel about you, and what is happening too me right now
Ever since I came back from school I was just thinking of you, I think I am in love with you.
Faith : hmmm boys and sweet mouth . okay goodnight oo.
Me: good night my love.
The next day was uneventful.
Hear come the D day, the day faith would give me a reply.
I woke up very early in the morning, I check the the time, and it was 6:45, I quickly went to the birth room to take my birth, about 20 minutes later I was done, I came out clean my body with a towel , rub my carol white cream, wore my well iron uniform, I look at my tie, and I said too my self “make I ware am today after all I won go catch fish, I wore it, i look at my reflection in the mirror, fine guy I said to my self.
I dash out to kelvin room, i saw him wearing his uniform, he was surprise to see me so he ask.
Guy watin happened, this one way you don dress this early morning watin happened.
Omo e get one fish way 1 won catch today oo.
Who she be.
Na faith oo, faith for your class.
Hmmm that holy holy, she go gree for you so.
No babe don reject me abi you no trust me.
Okay oo good luck sha .
I left him and headed to the bike pack, I took a bike to my school, stop at the entrance gate and I walk inside.
Chai see as everywhere quit like say na grave yard , i said to my self. I walk to my class sat down.
I was thinking of what answer she would give too me, no girls have ever said no too me, or Is it because that I always date the bad girls in school?
This one that every body are saying she is “holy holy”, she might be a hard nut to crack ooo.
But there is something about this faith, her smile do mesmerized me, she is very beautiful but she no fine reach, AGBANI DAREGO, (i swear person way marry agbani get luck oo .)all those things way I tell her na wash ooo., but she make sense.
I was busy with my thought before I heard the sound of the bell.
I went to line in the Assembly, every body was just starring at me, some students were busy whisperings to them self.
Abi na crime to come early again? I said to my self.
I look my side, I saw Kelvin and his fellow prefect, later I saw one beautiful damsel coming in that direction.
chai this babe make ooo.
it was no other person than faith. I was busy steering at her before someone tape me on my shoulders, guess who?
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Episode 8
UCHE side of the story continue.
It was no other person than Mr Peter.
Why are u steering at her like that, he said too me .
Sir I am not steering at anybody, I am just thinking about my assignment.
Hmmmm I know you are lying, but jus know I am watching you.
He left me, I started asking my, Self, wating be this man own, why him dey try used him reggae spoil my bluse.
Kelvin side of the story.
The Assembly was over, there were not many late comers, so we decided to pardon the fill ones.
So everybody went to their various classes, i saw Cynthia she was looking beautiful as always,we exchange plan sentries .
About 10 minutes later, a teacher came too our class. It was our literature teacher.
She gave us test, the question was difficult, I did my best and leave the rest for God.
About 3 hours later, the time keeper rang the bell for break time.
I used the opportunity to meet my brother because there is something I wants to ask him.
I was in his class I saw him, he was sitting alone.
So I went to meet him.
Gut afa na I said too him.
I dey oo, this one way you come my class, I hope all his well.
All is well, is just that I need your help on something.
What is it.
I want too ask Cynthia to be my gf.
Hmmmm now na your day break abi, since way I tell you say make you confirmed that babe as your own , you dey do like say you they chop bottle.
Guy no vexe that time I think say I like am as a friend but now I swear, I just dey think about am.
Okay watin you want make I do for you now.
I want make you tell me how i go take tell am na, you known say I no get experience now, na you and Daniel be baba na.
Okay you go used formula 280 for am.
Formula 280?, which one b formula 280.
Guy you dey dull me ooo.
Abeg no vexe, I no know say toasting formula don reach 280 oooo.
Okay make I exaplaind am for you.
Just tell her how you feel about her, tell her that you love her, that you would have told her since, that you were just afraid because you don’t want to destroyed the friendship you had with her.
Tell her you will go any length to protect her, because you have already done that before.
Okay guy but you sure say she go gree.
I no fit give you 100% guarantee but just they hope.
Okay na make I go tell am.
UCHE side of the story.
I went outside to meet Daniel and to try and talk too faith.
I saw Daniel, he sat down at his normal joint, I went too meet him.
Guy afa na , I said too him.
I dey o, I just follow Deborah talk finished now.
Watin she come reply you.
She give me auto response oooo.
I trust you na, no babe fit resist you.
Na so, but afa for that your faith na.
Omo me never followe am talk today oo.
Why na?
Omo I dey fear oo.
A hole uche dey fear, guy brace up, go meet am there na only she sit down for hall.
Okay na make I go know my fate na.
I walk to were faith is, I saw her she was sitting alone.
I said too her .
Faith afa na.
I am fyn ooo.
So how was your night.
Fyn ooo.
Okay, so have you thought about my proposal.
Hmmmm yea.
So what will be your answer, without wasting time I ask her straight to the point. ( I was stammering because my heart was just beating fast. guys ena know the feeling na when girl won give you reply, e like say you dey hot sit, about to answer 10 million naira question in who wants to be a millionaire.)
T B C
will faith accept Uche proposal?
OR
Will Cynthia accept Kelvins proposal?
Watch out for the next episode
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Episode 9
UCHE SIDE OF THE STORY CONTINUED.
UCHE I like you alot, you are funny handsome but you have a bad reputation in this school, I wouldn’t like to mingle with such person, beside I am a born again Christian.
When I said I will think about it, I never really know your character, but when I told my friends, what they said about you is nothing but bad, you are total bad, I think if you should give your life too Christ, I would have thought of dating you.
Okay no problem, I wouldn’t force you against your wish.
I left her, i was very angry, I left her because I felt like slapping her.
I should give my life to Christ, I said to myself.
I walk to were Daniel is.
He started asking me question,.
Guy afa for the package na?
Omo that babe fall my hand, she they tell me say she no go like to mingle with me unless I give my life yo Christ.
Daniel started laughing.
Guy why you they laugh na watin I talk funny.
Yes na see as the babe take for your hand chai I no envy you at all.
E just be like say make I tear am slap as she dey talk that rubbish.
Okay, but I get one plan way you go take get the girl ooo, but say you go fit do am.
Anything, I just won do revenge for am.
Guy you go pretend as if say you be born again Christian, you go they come school early, you go they talk to her about Church, You go let am know say you be change man.
Haba Daniel, that one hard ooo, but I go risk am and I go make sure say I bleep am.
She they find born again abi, I go show am say I be confirmed born again.
KELVIN SIDE OF THE STORY
after finishing talking to Daniel I decided to tell Cynthia what he told me, but my heart was just beating fast.
I walk to her sit.
Cynthia there is something I wants to tell you, I said too her.
Okay go on.
Cynthia I don’t really know how to say it but I like you alot more than you can ever imagine.
I would have told you this before, but I don’t wants to jeopardize our friendship.
I want you to be my gf, and I promised to always make you happy.
Kelvin I don’t know what to say but your words came by surprised.
I am sorry if I made you angry, I said to her.
I was about too leave ,she held my hand, and I said too me.
I LOVE YOU.
I wanted to says something but words refused to come out from my mouth.
Abt 20 second later I got myself and I said too her “I LOVE YOU TOO.
T B C.
WILL UCHE BE ABLE TO BLEEP FAITH, HOW WILL HE GO ABOUT PRETENDING TO BE A BORN AGAIN.
Find out in the magnificent brothers.
STAY TUNED
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 2:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Episode 10
UCHE SIDE OF THE STORY.
About 2 hours later the time keeper rang bell.
We went to our various home.
I was just thinking about my plane.
sha bi na born again faith dey find, I go show am say I dey born again pass pastor, if I would go through all this stress just for her to accept me.
I go make sure say i destroyed her p---y with my roasted plantain.
But how will I go about it, I don’t even know any verse in the Bible, the only verse I know is psalm 23 and john 3: 16.
I went to my brother room to ask him of Bible.
Guy abeg borrow me your Bible.
Abeg watin you talk.
I say make you borrow me your bible.
When you start to they read Bible.
Guy you no go understand, just give me your Bible I go tell you later.
I collected his Bible, and went to my room, I started reading Bible, I start from Genesis chapter 1:1.
KELVIN SIDE OF THE STORY.
I was just surprise, by my brother, he wants to read a bible, every body knows that UCHE had never read a bible before, he don’t even goes too church, now is his asking for Bible, I know what makes him to need it is not for something good, because UCHE had never done anything good in his life.
UCHE side of the story.
The next which was Saturday was uneventful.
Hear comes on Sunday, I woke up around 5; 30pm I took my bath, wore my cooperate clothes, I dash out to Kelvin room I saw him sleeping, I collect his bible, I went to Church, which Is Catholic Church.
I stay in first mass, second mass, third mass I am waitin for the fourth mass before someone told me that there is no forth mass.
So I went home.
The rest of the day was uneventful
About 6:45am I woke up, took by bath I wore my uniform, wore my socks and my tie.
I started going too school, I stop at the bike pack took a bike stops at the junction of my school.
evey were just look so serene, I walk to my class, I was thinking of the strategy I would used on faith before I heard the sound of the bell.
I went to line on the assembly, look at my side I saw faith she was already in the Assembly.
I was busy praising God before some one walk up too me.
It was no other person than Mr peter our maths teacher he started asking me question.
Why are you now coming early too school, he ask.
Sir I am a change man, and beside i don’t see any reason why I should be coming late.
That Good, just keep it up.
He left him.
Chia assuming he knows whats my intension are he won’t be saying it up, I said too myself.
About 10 minutes we were done.
KELVIN SIDE OF THE STORY
After the assembly, we walk to our various classes.
I saw Cynthia, she surprised me, she hug me, which makes our class girls started saying love wan ti ti.
We were busy talking, we talks about so many things.
There is no greater joy than to be in love with some who love you back.
UCHE SIDE OF THE STORY.
We were having physics I was busy calculating, I look at Daniel, I could not find him, so I look at the back sit I saw him and Deborah, they were sitting together, I never knows what was going on until I saw the expression in Deborah face, she looks like someone thats Is being f--k.
I was busy steering at her before i mistakenly went down .
Chai Daniel na pro, he was finger f-----g her in the class without anybody noticing them.
About 3 hours later the time
keeper rang the bell for break time so everybody went out.
I went to Daniel sit to talk to him by then he was alone.
Guy afa na.
Baba I dey ooo.
Guy I see watin ena do ooo.
No blame me oo, na konji, the konji way hole Deborah no be hear oo, na watin make me help her condition.
Guy but you get mind ooo, I no fit try watin you do oo.
Okay I hear you, but afa for that girl na.
Guy I never follow am talk today,
Na she I dey find self.
Go check am for outside na.
Okay na.
I left him, and went outside, I saw faith she was sitting alone, so I said too her.
Sister faith how are you doing, she look at me in surprise before she responded.
I am fine o brother uche.
She was mimicking me.
How she is Church today.
Church is fine but what happened too you, why the sudden change, first you called me sister faith, now you are asking me about church, what happened too you.
Is you dear.
Me but how?
When you told me you won’t date me because i am bad , I thought about it, you are right because no reasonable girl would like to date a bad guy, but now I am a change man, I am now a born again.
Hmmm are you sure?
I swear too God, I wouldn’t want too used God name in vain na because it is written in the Bible in book of Exodus 20:7.
Hmmm uche you have start to quote the Bible well thats a good sign.
So now that you know i am a change man so will you be my gf.
Yea but no s-x.
Yea you are right because it is written in the Bible in Corinthian 6:18-20, that we should flee from sexual immorality.
Hmmm you are absolutely correct I guess I am truly convinced that you are a change man.
Yes I am.
little did she know what await her.

To be continued after comments
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Believe2061(m): 2:25am On Aug 21, 2016
MrsExplorer:

dear, its not like we deliberately do it,,, blieve me there are so many things involved

1. The almighty writers block

2. the fact dt we are always insecure about our write ups and always seeking for validation

3. the fear of writing an update that dulls d story instead of making it more interesting

4. issues with phcn, data, laptop/phone , etc.

please bare with us

but anyway op come and continue

I think it's "bear " and not "bare"
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by cocolacec(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2016
op i think you made a typoerror of birth room instead of bathroom
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by mickybee06(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op u have a very good writeup but u need to proofread it before posting cus of typo error.......fascinating story though and mind u ''don't keep us waiting''
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Ojusco(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Well done o!!! oya come kwan2nu
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Daeveed(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice Write-Up....
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kelvin side of the story.
About 2;30pm, the time keeper rang the bell, so we went to our various homes.
I took my bath, eat my food, I was just thinking about Cynthia, I am deeply in love with her, I had never felt this way before or is it because she is my first love.
UCHE SIDE OF THE STORY
About 7:45pm I called faith.
Me: hello dear how are you doing.
Faith: I am fine and you.
Me: same dear, I was just thinking of you so I decided to call you.
Faith: that’s so thoughtful of you, by the way,I wants to invite you to my Church cus we are having program.
Me: okay but which program.
Faith: it is called “enough is enough” , it start yesterday but it will end on Thursday.
Me: Okay which Church is that
Faith: mountain of fire (mfm).
Me: (chai my own don finish ooo,) okay I will be there, but how do we see.
Faith: don’t worry we will talk about it in school.
Me: okay good night, and pray before you sleep oo.
Faith: yea I will, good night.
I ended the call, I was thinking about tomorrow Church, mountain of fire, I have never gone there before but rumor has it that any new member that goes there will always return with an headache.
I went too sleep, I woke up early In the morning, I check the time it was 6:30, I quickly went to the bathroom, took my bath, wore my uniform, I dash out of my compound, I went to the bike pack I too a bike.
I stop at the junction of my school by then the assembly was already going on so I join them without wasting time.
About 15 minutes the assembly was over so everybody went to their various classes.
The rest of the class section was on uneventful.
4 hours later the time keeper rang the bell for break so everybody went outside.
I went to meet Daniel, to update him on the new development.
Guy afa na, I said too him.
Baba I dey oo.
Omo when I called faith yesterday, she come dey invite me for church.
That’s a good sign, but why your face dey like person way dey vexe.
Omo na the name of the church dey make me dey vexe oo.
Watin be the name na?.
Guy na mountain of fire ooo…..
Daniel started laughing.
Guy your own don’ finished oooo.
And say you know the name of the program.
Watin be the name.
She say na enough is enough ooo.
Omo that one na heavy prayer ooo, guy I swear I no envy you ooo, but just endure am after all you won bleep am.
I swear the way wa I go take bleep am, even Devil go curse me say I too wicked.
Okay I hear you.
Guy we go see later na make I go see faith .
I left him and went to look for faith.
I could not find her outside, so I went too her class, I saw she was sitting alone so I went too me her.
Faith how are you doing now.
I am fine and you.
Same dear.
So about the program in my church how are we going to see, she ask.
Hmmmmm I don really know oo,
But can you come too my house so that we would go together.
Yea, but if I am to come I don’t know your address.
Okay, I wrote down my address in a s--t of paper and gave it too her.
I left her and went outside to meet Daniel .
He saw me coming, so he ask.
Guy how it take go na.
I tell her say na my house we go see oo.
Nice, na opportunity be that oo make sure say you bleep am ooo.
Yes na, I go make sure say I do my revenge.
About 3 hour the time keeper rang the bell for closing, so we went to our various homes.
I took by bath, eat my food, I was just thinking about the strategy I will used on her, and thankfully my mum is wasn’t at home.
5:50pm, faith called me, I quickly picked the call.
I am at the gate of your house she says and the call ended.
Na wa ooo, so you no fit come inside again, i said to my self. I quickly wore my cloth and went to meet her.
I saw her, she was holding a bible, I said too her.
Lets go inside.
We are already late, there is no time, she replied.
Chai na so this girl want to spoil my plane.
Okay I replied her, and we went to her Church.
We stop at the gate, I saw the name of the Church boldly written. MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MINISTRY. ( M.F.M). chai see were p---y don’ land me put, p---y way I never even bleep. I said too myself.
We entered the church, we saw different people, they were all wearing marry amaka clothes, we sat down in a white plastic chair, Faith was sitting in my left hand side, and a very hug man was sitting on my right.
10 minutes later the pastor came out and stand on the altar, he ask everybody to stand up because he wants to pray, he start by saying.
Any one.!!!! ( The members of the church replied.)
That is planing against my life, you that man you that woman you are wicked, run mad and die!!!!!!!!!!.
The members of the Church starter saying die!, die! die!, they started moving their body like someone that fighting kunfu.
So I join them, I close my eyes and pray, before I heard, posaaaaaaaah, before I knew, I saw myself on the floor.
Guess what happened?
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Episode 12
I was hit by the man on my right, he used mighty head to hit me, he head is second version of Victor’s own just that his own is a mature mighty head.
Assuming that was not a enough, the pastor ask the members to bring me to their altar that I need deliverance.
I started asking myself, what is deliverance do I need now, I was hit by a member in the Church, all what the pastots could say Is that I need deliverance.
I was brought to the altar, so the pastor starts his prayers.
His put his hands on my head and start to pray my saying, any man any woman that is controlinge the boys you that man you that woman you are wicked die BY fire!!!!!!!!!!,!!!!!!!!,!.
He push me with his hand but I was determine not to fall, he push me again, I didn’t fall.
And he start by saying you this stubborn spirits, you are proven stubborn, he push me the third time, this time he put his leg on back of my foot , without me knowing, and I fell down, all the member in the Church started praying for me, including faith.
Around 8:00pm the Church was over, I didn’t even speak to faith when we are going home, I was very angry.
Now I know that “the love of p---y is the beginning of man’s suffering”.
When I got home, I started thinking. Because of I want too bleep faith that’s why I am suffering like this.
I swear she no go escape me I said too my self and went too sleep.
About 6:40am, i did my normal routine and went too school.
When I got to the gate the assembly has already started, I just join them without wasting time.
20 minutes later the assambly was over so we went to our various classes.
The rest class section was in uneventful.
About 3 hours later the time keeper rang the bell I went too meet Daniel out side to tell about my experience.
I went outside, I saw him he was sitting alone so I walk up too him.
Guy afa na, I said too him
Baba I dey ooo, but you no go believed watin happened yesterday ooo.
Watin , I ask
Omo Deborah find me come house yesterday oo, I bleep am like mad .
Guy your own better if I tell my experience yesterday you go pity for me.
Watin happened.
Omo when Cynthia come my house yesterday, you know say I say I go use the opportunity bleep am.
Yes I remember.
Guy watin my see yesterday, no be small ooo, guy I don suffer.
See abeg talk jor no dey tell me parables.
( I told him all what happened, including the part when the pastor called me a stubborn spirit.,)
After I finished telling him my experience, Daniel was already in the floor laughing like a mad man.
Guy you done suffer, because say you won bleep Faith na e make you dey go through all this things chai p---y don’t show you things, but I go advice you make you plan something fast make you bleep am sharp sharp, unless say you won die.
Na true you talk oo, because me don tired for this rubbish oooo.
As I was busy talking too Daniel, faith walk up too us.
Guys afa, she says.
We are fyn, we both replied.
By the way uche today is the third day of the program, she says and walk away.
Chai my own don finish, see watin p---y land me into.
Chai P---y na b-----d
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Daeveed(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
#Lwkmd..... Uche Xperience Funny Die
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Ojusco(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
Uche's experience is not funny at all but i just saw myself lafing
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Ojusco(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oga cUm conTinu na
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
EPISODE 13.

UCHE SIDE OF THE STORY CONTINUED
On Wednesday and Thursday i followed faith to church, but it was not as bad as the first day.
On Friday I was already in school, I plane on having my revenge on faith tomorrow because tomorrow is Valentine day.
Rumor has it that about 60 percent of girls are going to be bangs,( abi guys I lie?)so I don’t want faith to be an exemption, I went too meet Daniel to update him about my plan.
Guy afa, I said too him.
Baba I dey ooooo.
E get one plane way I one use for faith.
Okay make I hear am.
You know say tomorrow na Valentine
Yes I know na.
I go invite am make say e get one gift way I buy for her, say make she come collect am for my house.
Hmmmmm the plane make, but you sure say she go gree come.
Guy I go persuade am, I go just fabricate any story, I go make sure say I bleep am, and nothing go stop me.
Hmmmm that’s the spirit.
Okay make I go meet her.
By the way we are already in break time.
I saw her outside, she was sitting with her class mate, so I walk up too her.
Good morning girls I said too them.(like an innocent child).
Morning they both replied but I could see surprised in the girl face.
Faith can I talk too you for moment.
She stand up and we walk 10 meters away from her friend.
So I said too her.
you know that tomorrow is Valentine, so how are spending it, I said too her.
Hmmm I don’t know but we can spend it in the church,She replied.
Okay you are right, but there is this gift I bought for you, I want you to come too my house and collect it, so that we would be able to spent sometime together.
Is that necessary, why didn’t you bring the gift too school when you are coming.
I forgot, so please come too my house, why are you even afraid too come too my house. ( I ask her like an innocent boy.)
Okay I will come too your house tomorrow, so what time should i come.
Around 12:00pm by then I will be free.( in my mind I mean I will be prepared.)
I left her and went too meet Daniel, he started asking.
Guy how the parrol take go na.
She say she go come .
Guy no f–k up oo, in case she dey prove stubborn no go rape am oooo.
Okay I hear you.
3 hours the keeper rang the bell for closing, so went too our various home.
Around 8:00pm I called faith to remind her of tomorrow meeting.
Hello dear how are you doing,
I said too her.
I am fyn ooo she replied .
I called too remind you of tomorrow.
Okay I won’t forget.
So goodnight na.
I ended the call and drafted too sleep.
tomorrow Is Valentine, I am suppose to take Cynthia out, or at least buy her a gift, but I don’t even know what type of place I will take her.
I am an introvert, I am always indoor, the is my first Valentine I would be spending having a girlfriend.
And it seems it going to be my best Valentine ever.
now I know I have being living a borring life.
Faith came too my house, I Leeds her too my room, she sat down in my bed I gave her malt, she was drinking it before she ask me of the gift.
I came close too her, i hold her palm with my hands I started creasing her, I kiss her on the lips, I was about unbolting her zip in her grown, before she pushed me, i hit my head on wall.
I woke up, I was sweating like someone that just run a marathon.
Thank God it was a dream ooo, I said to myself.
I close my eyes and pray about the dream and went too sleep.
To be continued
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
EPISODE 14..

(8:30pm) I woke up did my normal routine, I sent Cynthia a Valentine text.
20 minutes later the called me.
Cynthia; hello dear I saw your text, thanks by the way.
Me: you are welcome.
Cynthia: so were will you be taking me out too?
Me: (chai who sey make I send am text na) anywhere of your choice.
Cynthia: can we go too garzilar.
Me: yea if it that what you want so be it.
Cynthia: okay thanks dear, so what time are we going.
Me: like around 11:00am, you know my house na just call me when you are coming.
Cynthia: I will.
I ended the call, I started regretting, who say make I go send am text na.
I went too my kolo, I break it and I removed the money I HV being saying for the past 4 months, it was #5000.
UCHE SIDE OF THE STORY
About 10:30 pm
I woke up, ( don’t blame me, a guy did to rest to have his straight of what is coming.)
I quickly went to the bath room, I took my bath, I went too my room to check my cupboard if I still had CD cus today na fire to fire.
Chai my CD don finished oooo, I quickly went outside to buy CDS in an Igbo man shop.
Me: I won buy CDs.
Igbo man: watin you talk.
Me: I said I won buy CDs abi you deaf
Igbo man: watin small boy like you won use CD do.
Me: I won used am drink tea, you know watin them they used am do you still they ask me.
I left the stupid igbo man shop, I went to an aboki shop, close to the igbo man own.
Me: aboki I won buy CD.
Aboki: kai see as many people just dey come buy CDs today I swear girls go hear am, so how many CD I won buy.
Me: give me one packet .
I collected it and went too a shop were they were saling wrist watch, I bought a gold wrist watch for faith.( no be real gold oo, before ena go dey talk na.)
I saw Cynthia and my brother, they were dress in red and white, Cynthia was looking like the model that won Mrs Nigeria in 2008, her name is adaeze igwe.(yobo wife, I swear yobo dey flex oo to marry Mrs Nigeria e no easy oo).
We exchange Plan sentries.
I went too my room, I called faith she pick.
So were are you na, I ask her.
I am at home, I will soon be on my way.
I sat down in the parlor watin, I was steering at the clock, but it seems like someone pause the time or someone slow it.
Finally faith called that she is at the gate.
I went too meet her, she was wearing a trouser.
Chai which kind obstacle be this, I said too my self.
she ask me for the gift that she wont too go home.
Haba faith you can’t even spend like 30 minutes with me, and you said I am your bf, I said too her like an innocent boy.
Okay fine let’s go, she said
We walk to the parlor , i told her to come too my room ,
why not the parlor she replied.
My brother might walk in, and beside the gift is in my room, I replied her.
So she followed me to my room, thank God I don’t have chair in my room, she sat down on my bird.
I sat down close too her, I use my hand go crease her palm, just like how it happened in the dream.
I was playing with her palm, before she ask of the gift,
I brought out the wrist watch I bought for her, she was surprised because it was an expensive wrist watch.
She told me thank you and hug
Me, I used the opportunity too press her b—-t, I did it again no reaction, omo see free WiFi oooo, as I was about doing it again he held my hands ( chai see obstacles oo).
Is this why you ask me to come too your house she said.
No is just that I am just carried away by your beauty, and beside you are not easy to resist.
She was about too say something, before I kiss her on her lips, she responded to my kiss. Chai my plane done work , i was busy kissing her on the lips, I move my hand down to zip her trousers, he held my hand, she stood up and went too the door, ( chai no so this babe won take go.) she was about too open it, I draw her back with my hand, she fell on me we both fell on the the bed, i started pressing i b—-t with my hand, and I was busy kissing her.
5 minutes later we were still kissing, I summoned courage to zip her trousers but she held my hand, I was determined to never give up so unzip her the trousers with force. Chai see was already wet, I quickly brought out my CD insert it on my d–k, as I was about putting she says wait, I didn’t mind her because konji won finished me, I inserted my d–k into her valley of pleasure, I was f—–g her, she started moaning.
F–k me hard !!!!!!!
I love you ooo!!!!!!!
Faster faster
I increase my pace, I starter f—–g her as if my life depend on it.
I f—-d and f—-d her until we both c—-x at the same time.
Stay tuned
To be continued
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
EPISODE 15

UCHE SIDE IF THE STORY CONTINUED.
FAITH quickly ran to the bathroom to clean up, 10 minutes she came out, she was looking very Moody.
I didn’t even care after all I don bleep am, but I was not satisfy, as she was about going I went too meet her, she was facing the door, I hug her from behind, I used my hand to press her b—-t, she tried to resist, but I hold her, i turned her and kiss her on the lips, she responded without delay ( chai I don know your wick point) I push her,she fell on the bed, she quickly UnCloth her clothes, she was totally unclad, chai konji don hole am oo .
I quickly climb on the bed, Inserted my finger inside her valley of pleasure, she started moaning, this time Inserted 2 finger, her tempo increase she moaning loud.
F–k me !!!!!!,!,.
I love you please f–k me!!!!!!!!!!!.
I quickly brought out my CD insert it on my d–k, without delay I dive into the valley of pleasure, I was using my hand to fold her b—-t her moan became so laud, I f—-d and f—-d her until we both c—-x.
The s-x lasted for about 15 minutes.
She quickly stand and went too the bathroom to clean up, as she came out she started saying.
This is what you have being looking for, you have achieved your aim abi.
I didn’t even say anything too because I am satisfy with myself, 2 round of s-x e no easy na .
She just open the door and left.
Faith was not even tight I thought she would be tight, and she was not even a virgin.
Na wa for all this holy holy ooo.
I said too my self
Cynthia and I really had fun, it was my best Valentine even though I spent my saving money, I was happy because she is worth it.
About 5:20pm we both went home, I escorted her too her house, she surprised me with a kiss.
I went home, I saw my brother he was just happy for no reason so I asked him.
Guy this one way you just dey happy like this say you win naira bets.
This one pass naria bet oooo.
So watin come happened.
You no go understand.
Okay I hear you.
UCHE SIDE OF THE STORY
The next day which was Saturday was uneventful, on Sunday I didn’t go too church, I stayed at home, I was watching a seasonal film.
On Sunday was also not eventful, so I don’t want too bore you with the detailed.
Hear comes on monday , I woke around 8:00pm, took my bath and I started going too, school I walk too school, after all I am no longer pretending.
By the time i got to the gate of my school, assembly was already over I just walk too my class.
I saw Daniel I wink at him, he just smile.
3 hours time the time keeper rang the bell for break so we went out side.
I was sitting alone outside, Daniel quickly walk up too me.
Daniel: guy this one way you come late e be like say your plane don work .
Me: yes oo, at last I don bleep faith, I bleep am 2 round.
Daniel: chia bad boy.
Me: guy no blame me ooo, watin I go through for faith hand pass DAT 2 round way I bleep am.
Daniel: now way you don do your revenge for faith, e remains Adam and victor, you know say forgiveness is a sin.
Me: I don even forget them self, thank God say you remember me, No worry we go do our revenge.
As we were busy talking, faith walk pass the front of us.
Sister faith,
Sister faith
Daniel was busy calling her.
She ran and pass us.
Chai Daniel you no good oo, I said too him.
Me and you who no good, you way bleep am 2 times.
Guy I hear you.
About 3 hours later the time keeper rang the bell so we went too our various home.
Around 8:00pm as I was sleeping, my phone was ringing, it was the phone that woke me up, I quickly check the number that was calling me, I was shock by the name I saw on the scream.
GUESS WHO WAS CALLING?
To be continued
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Episode 16
I started asking my self rhetorical questions.
Why is she calling me, or she wants too Insult me, I summoned courage and pick the call.
Me: hello
Faith: uche how are you doing.
Me: ( I was confused.). I am fyn.
Faith: I know you might be surprise why I called.
Me: no I am not, you are my gf na , so you can call me.
Faith: hmmmmmm okay but the reason why I called you is because what happened yesterday, when i got home, I was very angry with you, but as days goes, I don’t really know what happened, I kept on thinking of the s-x we had.
Me: maybe it is the power of love , even me I felt the same way, you are the first girl I will be having s-x with.
Faith: are you sure?
Me: yes na, most people think of me as a flirt because I mingle with Daniel, but I am not, you are the first girl that I have had s-x with.
Faith :, okay ooo, goodnight we will talk in school.
Me: good night dear.
She ended the call, I was just happy.
Chai I go soon F--k free p---y oooo, I think say she won colonised me, she no know say na me be colonisation, I said too my self.
I drafted too sleep.
I woke up the next day as a free man, I check the time it was already 8:10am, I saw my mum, she gave me my waec fee and Kelvin’s’ own.
I did my normal routine and went too school.
I got too school, I sat down on my sit, by then there is no teacher in the class, so I wave Daniel to come sit with me,.
he quickly came.
Daniel: Guy this one way you call me make I come sit with you e be like say you get gist oo.
Me: Omo I get oo, when I reach house yesterday faith call me
Daniel: Watin she talk.
Me: She dey tell me say she just dey think of s-x way we do ooo .
Daniele,: e be like say that babe won give you visa to they enter am ooo.
me: na watin me self think, she say we go talk for school.
Daniel: hmmmm, okay make sure say, you used formula 360 for am.
Me: Guy No Need of formula for this one, i won go collect the pass word for her WiFi.
Daniel: I swear you funny, but you can still share the password give me na.
Me: you dey mad, say Deborah never do you.
Daniel: okay I hear you, but say you don plan how we go take do arranged those two idiot.
Me: baba i never plane ooo, but no worry, by tomorrow I go don plane something.
Daniel:, okay na.
About 3 hours later the time keeper rang the bell for break, i quickly went outside to talk too faith.
I saw her she was sitting in the hall, so I went too meet her.
She surprised me with a hug, I sat down close too her.
So faith how are you doing.
Faith: I am fyn oo.
Me: so I hope you are not angry with me.
Faith: I was but I am no longer angry with you.
Me: OK thanks dear.
Faith: there is no need because ever since we had s-x, I was just thinking of you, I don’t just know what happened too me, but I think I am in love with you.
Me: yea meet too I am deeply in love with you.
As we were busy talking the time keeper rang the bell for break over.
So I quickly invite her too my house, using the excused that we have a lot too discussed.
I peck her and left.
Chai faith go hear am, she no know person way she go love na me, I just dey sorry for her p---y today.
I went too my class to tell Daniel about the new development.
Me: guy omo she don give me the password for her WiFi ooo.
Daniel: correct make sure say you bleep am ooo.
Me: trust me now I go make sure say I reach 4 Round.
Daniel: na so but no forget about those boys ooo.
3 hours later the time keeper rang the bell for closing, I quickly went home to prepare myself.
I started thinking.
na so my d--k sweet way make a whole faith fall in love with me, i was busy with my thought before faith called that she is at my gate , I quickly went outside to meet her.
She was wearing a short gown,
Chai easy open, I said too myself, I led her too my room,
She sat down on my bed, without westing time, I came close too her I kiss her on lips, she responded without delay, i quickly unzip her gown, her bobby just stare at me.
The is what we called confidence bobby. ( guys I Hope say ena know the bobby way I dey talk about.). I quickly suck her bobby as if my life depend on it, I suck her bobby like an infant child. I quickly move down to her abdomen, I insert one finger on her p---y, she started moaning, given me words of encouragement, I insert two finger her moan becomes so load that I was afraid for my brother not too catch us.
I quickly brought out my CD and insert it on my d--k, I dive into the valley of pleasure, chai p---y dey sweet I said too my self, I was busy f-----g her before someone opened the door.
Guess who?
Re: THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) by Viciyoung(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Episode 17
UCHE SIDE OF THE STORY
CONTINUED
It was no other person than
my mother.
Chai I am dead I said too my self.
Faith quickly wore her gown, my mum just walk up too us, she gave faith a heavy slap, I felt sorry for her.
Kelvin quickly come inside because of the sound of thr slap. I could see surprised in his eye.
Faith just ran out of the house.
Chai look at how faith was being disgrace because of me, I felt really bad, I know from that moment that our relationship is over.
My mum quickly came too were I am and land me a heavy slap, the slap sounded like boko haram bomb, I fell down on the floor.
Is this what you being doing when I am not at home.
Just know that your cup has full,
My mum said too me in an angry tone.
My mum was really angry I have never seen her in such a way before.
Chai look at the way I disgrace my self and faith.
I know from that moment that the trust my mum had for me was gone.
Look out what p---y has led me too, assuming I know this is were my revenge would leed me, i wouldn’t have done it.
So uche is she going too your school, my mum ask breaking me away from my thought.
No I replied her, but she didn’t believed me, so she ask Kelvin.
I have never seen her before Kelvin replied.
She just left, I felt relieved, i know that is not over but I still felt relieved.
Guy na wa for you ooo, you get mind to carry girl come bleep, just thank your star say I no tell mummy say na the same school we dey go, if not she go just report you ena two,
Kelvin said too me.
I didn’t even mind what he was saying my thought was with faith, I couldn’t imaging what she going through because of me, look at what the so called revenge had led me too.
I don’t know why I am feeling guilty, or are my having feelings for her?.
I have never had feelings for any girl before.
I guess my conscience is flogging me.
The next day i woke up, too my bath and went too my brother room, I saw him, he was sleeping, maybe he is not going too school because of what happened.
I left his room and went too school, stop at the gate, i walk inside.
We did our assembly and went went our various class, I saw faith, she was looking very Moody.
So i walk up too her.
Faith I am sorry for what my mum did, but I have know you to be a gentle girl, even me I was Surprise, I couldn’t believe you having s-x with my brother.
I used too think of you as born again Christian.
I pure out my feelings too her, i really felt sorry for her cus she look like someone that is holding tears for her not yo cry.
See Kelvin you wouldn’t understand, what makes me too date your brother is because I wanted too change him, I never plan on having s-x with me, but ever since I did it with him, my feelings for him became magnified, but I am going too break up with him.
Okay I think that will be a good idea.
I know my brother very well I known he can not just wake up one morning and change all of a sudden, as I was talking too faith, she started crying, I just hug her, I don’t know were the courage came from but I did it.
Cynthia quickly walk up too us.
This is what you being doing abi, after all you would be pretending as a novice.
She said it in an angry tone and walk pass us.
I quickly release my self from faith and ran too meet Cynthia, I try to hold her hand but she push me, and told me is over.
I try too say something but word refuse too come out from my mouth,I was just shock, ordinary hug that I hug faith, Cynthia just ended our relationship.
I left her and went too sit on my sit.
Faith quickly came too my sit.
So happened, this one that you look angry what did she tell you,
She ask.
She ended our relationship.
I said too her
Wow just because of that, sorry too say I think your girlfriend is insane.
There is no need too be sorry, she must be insane, I said too her in angry tone.
I left the class and went outside because we are already in break.
I was just thinking.
But how can Cynthia just ended our relationship just like that, without even blinking.
Girls na wa for ena ooo. ( except my Victoria)
But there is this connection I felt when I hug her, I can’t explain it but I know I felt something.
ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Win With Your Write-ups! / Life And Death Of A Cultist... A True Life Story. / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.