Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g (36776 Views)

Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. / How To Convert From3g To 4G / Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Today ill be sharing with you how to change your network most people wanna browse on 4G speed especially glo users. This thing am about to tell you doesnt work on all android decice but it works with most. All you have to do is type *#*#4636#*#* or *#*#4630#*#* one of the two codes might help. If you have any question ask on www.facebook.com/dayjiempire

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:
Today ill be sharing with you how to change your network most people wanna browse on 4G speed especially glo users. This thing am about to tell you doesnt work on all android decice but it works with most. All you have to do is type *#*#4636#*#* or *#*#4630#*#* one of the two codes might help. If you have any question ask on www.facebook.com/dayjiempire

I don't see 4g in the list or is lte the 4g you are talking about ??
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2016
2kaybiel:

I don't see 4g in the list or is lte the 4g you are talking about ??

LTE WILL GIVE YOU 4G CLICK IT IF IT SUPPORTS YOUR PHONE.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Since nairaland is not publishing my cheats follow this link to get it www.facebook.com/dayjiempire

OR
SEARCH DAYJI EMPIRE ON FACEBOOK

NB:YOU MUST LIKE THE PAGE ELSE THE FREE BROWSING CHEAT WONT WORK.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Abayor7: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
this is what I got with the first code *#*#4636#*#*

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by alex81(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
anybody tried it successfully?
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by power900: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ogun oooooo, op god bless you for this, in fact I will follow you on Nairaland asap, please if you have a Whatsapp group quote me so I send my no,and if you don't please try and create one,thanks a lot,
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
alex81:
anybody tried it successfully?

click on phone info
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
power900:
Ogun oooooo, op god bless you for this, in fact I will follow you on Nairaland asap, please if you have a Whatsapp group quote me so I send my no,and if you don't please try and create one,thanks a lot,

add 08069236029 just message me and tell me you're from nl
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by donhils: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Even when your phone is not a 4G phone?
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by power900: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

add 08069236029 just message me and tell me you're from nl
okay,
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by ericsimons18: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
How do you expect to have 4g when your ISP doesn't have a certified 4g bandwidth. ?
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Esegracexxx(f): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

Hi I clicked it.buh it didn't change to 4g tho I saw lte . Wah does dat mean ... Infinix hot 2
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Esegracexxx:

Hi I clicked it.buh it didn't change to 4g tho I saw lte . Wah does dat mean ... Infinix hot 2

choose LTE its like 4G
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
ericsimons18:
How do you expect to have 4g when your ISP doesn't have a certified 4g bandwidth. ?

try it bro. Your phone has hidden features.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by donbenie(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
So,how does this work exactly,since to the best of my knowledge glo ng does not operate on a 4G/LTE network in Nigeria..the fact that you see your phone displaying 4G/LTE doesn't necessarily mean you're having a 4G network..that is determined if your network provider makes the said network available and so far only Ntel and MTN have rolled out such GSM services in Naija..
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Did I hear u say glo and 4g? It is pointless, I repeat it is pointless switching to 4g when ur network does not support 4g. It is only going put a load on ur battery because ur phone will keep searching for 4g when it is not available. When u switch to 4g u end up using about 40% more battery especially when 4g is unavailable. The only gsm network with 4g at the moment is ntel. So if u are not using ntel, it is pointless switching to 4g. 3g is just fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by ericsimons18: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

i have known this ish ... for years ... Hidden features aint d point ... Mr oga ,
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

Ignorance is a bad thing. If ur network doesn't have 4g then what's the use of switching ur phone to 4g, u are still going to get 3g speed. And the disadvantage is that ur phone will drain more battery, (up to 40% more battery) searching for 4g that is not available.

2 Likes

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Godwin978(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
greenhulk:

Ignorance is a bad thing. If ur network doesn't have 4g then what's the use of switching ur phone to 4g, u are still going to get 3g speed. And the disadvantage is that ur phone will drain more battery, (up to 40% more battery) searching for 4g that is not available.
start fighting over 4g stop acting like a kid
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Godwin978:
start fighting over 4g stop acting like a kid

Who's the kiddo here? Switching ur phone to 4g when ur network does not support it lol. Sorry oh.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Olasco93: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Always check for Advantages and Disadvantages first when it comes to Technology, before you take the necessary step(s).

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Esegracexxx(f): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

choose LTE its like 4G

Yes I saw it. Does it mean dah if I buy ntel sim now. I will be able to use 4g??
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Esegracexxx:

Yes I saw it. Does it mean dah if I buy ntel sim now. I will be able to use 4g??

yea
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Esegracexxx(f): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

yea

Wow.

Den why do phone manufacturers lie to us .

I use hot 2.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Esegracexxx:

Wow.

Den why do phone manufacturers lie to us .

I use hot 2.

Why u dey deceive urself? Infinix hot 2 does not have 4g lte radio and there's nothing u can do about it. 4g is something manufacturers are proud of, so if infinix included a 4g radio on the hot 2, they will be proud to brag about it.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Esegracexxx(f): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
greenhulk:

Why u dey deceive urself? Infinix hot 2 does not have 4g lte radio and there's nothing u can do about it. 4g is something manufacturers are proud of, so if infinix included a 4g radio on the hot 2, they will be proud to brag about it.

Hmm

But d other guy said it gat.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Esegracexxx:

Hmm

But d other guy said it gat.

That guy does not know what he's saying. But anyway if u choose to believe it got then good for u.

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Esegracexxx(f): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
greenhulk:

That guy does not know what he's saying. But anyway if u choose to believe it got then goo for u.

Hmmm
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by canDy4eva(f): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
BrB grin
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Dam5reey(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

Nigerians self.. Who taught you this nonsense you are posting? grin

Glo does not have 4G..
Android is not a device.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Esegracexxx(f): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dam5reey:

Nigerians self.. Who taught you this nonsense you are posting? grin

Glo does not have 4G..
Android is not a device.

He never said Android was a device.

He said Android devices ... devices dah run Android OS ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Set His Iphone Back To 1970 / What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.