Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... (3235 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Evakinqz: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2016
On the 07/08/2016, I nd ma beautiful girlfriend celebrated our 2yrs tugeda, ah thought dat gonna be d beggining of happiness nd good things in our relationship, tho we have always been happy.. reaching dis week Monday(15/08/2016), she told mhe she was going tu be attending a birthday bash nd she will be going with her best frnd "Loretta ", ah called loretta tu be sure nd she confirmed it, so ah allowed her go...

Reaching Tuesday after d birthday ah had tu call her to know when she will come back.. when ah called she sounded doll nd d only thing she said was dat "we needed tu talk seriously " ah was very worried nd was also troubled...
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Evakinqz: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2016
She arrive ma house by some minutes after 6 me in da evening , I allowed her rest for a while den asked her wat was eating her up, ah even started apologising dat if ah did anything wrong dat ah was sorry, buh she said it wasn't abawt mhe but her.. immediately ah was curious tu know Wats wrong with her so ah told her dat wat ever it is she should sermon courage nd tell mhe, she started saying ah should find a place in ma heart tu forgive her dat she has wronged me very well nd also betrayed her very best friend .. Dat moment ah was silent nd she continue saying she cheated on mhe long ago dat her conscience won't let her be since den dats y she's telling me, ah asked who she cheated with nd she said T.K............... T.k is loretta's boyfriend nd this incident happened last year june by this time loretta was in ghana for over a year for church missionary job...

when ah asked her y she was telling mhe now she said because Loretta is aware now nd T.k told her because he couldn't hide it from her, dats y she told mhe. ...

Em so confused on wat decision to take tho ah told her dat have forgiven her... really need yur advice guys. If yhu where in ma shoes wat will be yur reaction........ Don't mind ma writing pls...
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by temitemi1(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2016
She's telling u this bcus TK told Loreta... SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Evakinqz: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2016
temitemi1:
She's telling u this bcus TK told Loreta... SMH
yes bro, wh do yhu suggest.. sad
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by ZIDANEFUN(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2016
bro just move on wit her cos she seems plane ND sincere
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by temitemi1(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2016
She's only telling u dis because she doesn't want u to hear d silly act from Loreta...
Evakinqz:
yes bro, wh do yhu suggest.. sad

9 Likes

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by summerflame(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2016
A cheat will always be a cheat. show her the way out and move on with your life. Talking from personal experience

5 Likes

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Cheating is part of life grin forgive her and move on smiley
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by kilokeys(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin grin
you decide.

buh if u decide to stay... never bring it up, ever.

then again.. u have to work on ur game... u seem like a wuss by apologizing when you hav done nothing wrong... haba

4 Likes

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by 2goodbobo(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2016
I hope this is not how you write in school/office.

For God sake why can't you Write "l" instead of "ah"?

9 Likes

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by dhardline(m): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2016
So if the other guy didn't tell his girl,she would not have told you,she's not being sincere if you ask

me though.But on a second thought what if she didn't tell you at all and you never got to find out?

Now thats weird.

Bro if she truely repents then go ahead and give her a second chance.my 2cents

A woman that cheats and lies is the worst any man can have though.

1 Like

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2016
oh boy..!
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by shuggah(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2016
ZIDANEFUN:
bro just move on wit her cos she seems plane ND sincere
she is nt plain nd sincere,she told him because tk told lauretta nd if nt she could hav kept mum,i hav a gf who hav cheated on me(nt sexually bt sexting nd hanging out) no one saw her bt she told me as soon as we were togeda nd i forgave...she should have told u all tru last year.thats my 2cent tho
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2016
2goodbobo:

For God sake why can't you Write "l" instead of "ah" ?

I got so annoyed with it. Stopped halfway. cry

3 Likes

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by nairalife2013(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Hav a mind with women, be resolute if not u will be unknowingly rubbished by d same women. They r like chickens or kids, be a bit manly, cos u appear feminine and love-spent already, as som1 has said. But be very caring and fatherly. I doubt u are fu,,king her well too! Make some more money, if u dont hav much presently.
Well, most ladies barely know they too can cheat untill they find themselves cheating. Forgive her and monitor her for sometime. Too bad.
When I was single, I did my cousin's redhead, devastatingly endowed and wildly pretty gf without knowing he also was doing my cos! We are all married now to different partners and our marriages are very blissful, d3 of us. U can get what u want in life, if u have strong knees for prayer, wisdom and mind. Gudluk.
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Ab025(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Trust me, that gal doesn't really respect you...

She only told you so that you will hear it from her mouth first, by the way, did she tell you why she did it? For fun, attraction to T. K? or you were not around? That's the real thing you should be after for now.....as in, her reason for sleeping with her galfriend's guy, Becos only oloshos do that!

If I were you, I will withheld my luv for her for a while and have a rethink of our relationship..
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by FvckShiT(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2016
FĂșcking cheat on her too....then tell her later on
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by songzDaniel01(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2016
dude .. a cheat will always be a cheat.. still be with her but get a side chick.. cos she has a side nigga in case u fvvck up.. so bro get a plan b
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by enshi(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2016
My Guy she is a cheater.. . It appears something happened at the party which could possibly let the cat out of the bag so she quickly told you. . ..

How are you sure the banging was once
How do you face Tk ever again

And i tell you she'd cheat again

If she had told you weeks or days after the inccident then that would have been a remorseful heart pleading

Guy call her sit her down and let her know the reason you are calling it quit...

1 Like

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by fullblast(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Missionary work in Ghana, Is lorretta a mormon?

Be man enough and move on
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Garshyzee(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2016
So if T.K hadn't told Loretta she for no tell u..... U know what to do.. Bro
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Buffer(f): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2016
So you take Loretta and carry on joor lol
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by kindredspirit(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Evakinqz:
She arrive ma house by some minutes after 6 me in da evening , I allowed her rest for a while den asked her wat was eating her up, ah even started apologising dat if ah did anything wrong dat ah was sorry, buh she said it wasn't abawt mhe but her.. immediately ah was curious tu know Wats wrong with her so ah told her dat wat ever it is she should sermon courage nd tell mhe, she started saying ah should find a place in ma heart tu forgive her dat she has wronged me very well nd also betrayed her very best friend .. Dat moment ah was silent nd she continue saying she cheated on mhe long ago dat her conscience won't let her be since den dats y she's telling me, ah asked who she cheated with nd she said T.K............... T.k is loretta's boyfriend nd this incident happened last year june by this time loretta was in ghana for over a year for church missionary job...

when ah asked her y she was telling mhe now she said because Loretta is aware now nd T.k told her because he couldn't hide it from her, dats y she told mhe. ...

Em so confused on wat decision to take tho ah told her dat have forgiven her... really need yur advice guys. If yhu where in ma shoes wat will be yur reaction........ Don't mind ma writing pls...

Wait, you mean you haven't taken a decision yet? Thought you said you'd forgiven her?

Sounds like you have a morally weak girl for a girlfriend, if she could sleep with HER BEST FRIEND'S boyfriend. She told you it happened while Loretta was away in Ghana ? Chances are that she'd been sleeping with him before and after then. She only fessed up to you when Loretta's boyfriend opened up to her. If not, she would still have continued sleeping with him. Kid yourself all you want but that's a fact.

Two things are key here : TRUST and SELF-PRIDE

Ask yourself this question : Would you be able to trust your girlfriend going forward after this ? Trust is the critical thing here. Undoubtedly, Loretta MIGHT NEVER trust your girlfriend anymore. What about you? From now on, won't you suspect her every move? When trust is broken in a relationship ,mending it takes a lot of doing. Won't you wonder where she is and what she's up to when you're not together? Can you handle it? For how long?

Next is self-pride or self-worth. You see, every man should possess a sense of worth. It makes them stand tall amongst their peers as men. At some point, you're going to meet Loretta's boyfriend. Something tells me Loretta will likely forgive her boyfriend over this matter because he willingly fessed up to sleeping with your girlfriend. Many women take a Kinder view after catching their men cheating and forgive more so when he was the one that came clean without being caught.

Now here is the thing: When you meet Loretta's boyfriend at some point, how are you going to feel? Won't your mind will be like : "There's the guy that Knacked my girlfriend" ?. Can you sit at the same table with his guy and make convo with him? Is that something you can handle without feeling uneasy? To me, it says a lot about your self-worth : The fact that your's and Loretta's boyfriend's paths are likely to cross someday. What would be his impression of you? Your girlfriend obviously doesn't think much of you if she could sleep with her best friend's boyfriend who might know you. What about Loretta herself? What would be her opinion of you?

Ask yourself the above questions, think and you just might have your answer about what to do.

2 Likes

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Hillzy(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2016
Bro if am in ur shoe's I will forgive her n ditch her ass, cos if Tk wouldn't have told loretta she would have kept it from u
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by adegeye38(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2016
"she told mhe she was going tu be attending a birthday bash nd she will be going with her best frnd "Loretta ", ah called loretta tu be sure nd she confirmed it, so ah ALLOWED HER GO...."

Guy are u alrite? do you own her or something?, you guys arent married , she has her own life and you dont own it...

Imagine her best friend's bf, and she didnt tell you or her friend for over a year, and if d guy didnt tell loretta, she would never have told you, the bitch is wicked and bleeped up

BREAK UP WITH THE HOE
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by ChappyChase: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2016
2goodbobo:

As in the thing tire me...... Na swagger abi na yeye be that!?

1 Like

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by pweetixandy: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2016
if I had a boyfriend who spells the way you do, I'd cheat on him too IMHO.

1 Like

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Evakinqz: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
2goodbobo:

sorry sir, I promise tu change hence forth...
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Evakinqz: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
dhardline:
So if the other guy didn't tell his girl,she would not have told you,she's not being sincere if you ask

me though.But on a second thought what if she didn't tell you at all and you never got to find out?

Now thats weird.

Bro if she truely repents then go ahead and give her a second chance.my 2cents

A woman that cheats and lies is the worst any man can have though.
tanks man, buh she has never lied tu me before...
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Evakinqz: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sparksfly:

I got so annoyed with it. Stopped halfway. cry
sorry ma, I promise tu write well next time...

Tanks for viewing even tho yhu didn't comment..
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Evakinqz: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ab025:
Trust me, that gal doesn't really respect you...

She only told you so that you will hear it from her mouth first, by the way, did she tell you why she did it? For fun, attraction to T. K? or you were not around? That's the real thing you should be after for now.....as in, her reason for sleeping with her galfriend's guy, Becos only oloshos do that!

If I were you, I will withheld my luv for her for a while and have a rethink of our relationship..

according to her, she did it out of pity cos T.K have been persuading her....
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Evakinqz: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
songzDaniel01:
dude .. a cheat will always be a cheat.. still be with her but get a side chick.. cos she has a side nigga in case u fvvck up.. so bro get a plan b
sorry bro, Don't fink i can cheat on her, can't imagine ma self with another lady...

Tanks for yur advice bro wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does A Man Know That A Woman Loves Him? / Download Endowed Unilag Student Craziest Twerking Video / 15 Questions From Women That Make Men Speechless!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.