Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 AM

I'm So Happy For Nigerians That Name Their Dogs Buhari & Lai Mohammed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I'm So Happy For Nigerians That Name Their Dogs Buhari & Lai Mohammed (546 Views)

Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man / Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister / 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Happy For Nigerians That Name Their Dogs Buhari & Lai Mohammed by wite111(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2016
May be the dogs are clueless too.That was why they used the clueless names in Nigeria to describe them.As for the courts that arraigned them,our judiciary is messed up.Imagine a clueless oga at the top influencing what courts do these days.We are back to archaic days when one man was overthrown by IBB.Have u taken time to read why IBB overthrew Buhari?Cluelessness,lawlessness,messed up economy are some of the reasons yet the man has not learnt his lesson.Tinubu and his cohorts don put us for once chance.Tinubu u don see the person wet u bring make him rule Nigeria ba?I wan ask Tinubu how market

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy For Nigerians That Name Their Dogs Buhari & Lai Mohammed by StOla: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Courts arraigned them?

Even you must be clueless.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy For Nigerians That Name Their Dogs Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Abraham4christ(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2016
wite111:
[s]May be the dogs are clueless too.That was why they used the clueless names in Nigeria to describe them.As for the courts that arraigned them,our judiciary is messed up.Imagine a clueless oga at the top influencing what courts do these days.We are back to archaic days when one man was overthrown by IBB.Have u taken time to read why IBB overthrew Buhari?Cluelessness,lawlessness,messed up economy are some of the reasons yet the man has not learnt his lesson.Tinubu and his cohorts don put us for once chance.Tinubu u don see the person wet u bring make him rule Nigeria ba?I wan ask Tinubu how market[/s]
This post is clueless

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy For Nigerians That Name Their Dogs Buhari & Lai Mohammed by tunderay(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2016
wite111:
May be the dogs are clueless too.That was why they used the clueless names in Nigeria to describe them.As for the courts that arraigned them,our judiciary is messed up.Imagine a clueless oga at the top influencing what courts do these days.We are back to archaic days when one man was overthrown by IBB.Have u taken time to read why IBB overthrew Buhari?Cluelessness,lawlessness,messed up economy are some of the reasons yet the man has not learnt his lesson.Tinubu and his cohorts don put us for once chance.Tinubu u don see the person wet u bring make him rule Nigeria ba?I wan ask Tinubu how market
This guy is a clown, asking Tinubu how market, did he even know you exist? this a pathetic and clueless comment.

(1) (Reply)

Purebred German Sherpherd Stud Services Needed In Abuja / Any Breeder In Or Around Owerri / Lhasa Apso For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.