Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics (77988 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by dainformant(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2016
Here are photos from the burial of Nigerian drug mule, (Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha) who was killed after being sentenced to death over drug related offence in Indonesia. He was laid to rest amid tears at his compound in Ezigbo village, Ihiala LGA of Anambra state on Thursday, August 18th. His outing service will hold tomorrow in his village.

The drug trafficker had been on death row for years after he was arrested with heroin shortly on arrival to the country.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/izuchukwu-f-ezimoha-who-was-killed-in.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by dainformant(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by rheether(f): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Waste of money. Why bury an empty coffin? Now look at the poster, am I the only one finding it funny?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by PrettyCrystal: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by rusher14: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2016
He built a house but lost his life in a gruesome way.

Was it worth it?

Could there have been a different way?

Your call.

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2016
what makes u think its empty... the corpses are released to the family members for burial abi they wan chop dead body again
rheether:
Waste of money. Why bury an empty coffin?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Firefire(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2016
What shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and lose his soul...

Guys, stop disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians. Stop 'pushing hard drugs'.

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2016
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2016

1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by jejemanito: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2016
rheether:
Waste of money. Why bury an empty coffin? Now look at the poster, am I the only one finding it funny?
You Sound Like A Baby

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Victorvexz(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2016
R.I.p. To him, but no one knows the number of people this man has killed due to caccaine trafficking

38 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
lipsrsealed

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by MadCow1: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Why waste money to repartirate his corpse? angry

They should have cremated and buried the drug pusher in Asia. angry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
LET HUSTLE RIGHT..

6 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by jneutron4000: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Painful exit of a HERO!!! undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by realmenrealhats(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
dem just waste money for coffin. person way dem don burn to ashes for indonesia. just a wasted soul. people way day sell market for Aba some don make better money from legit sales pass money way the mumu go find for drugs. go onitsha go see where guys day pick daily, economy no be for their side. idiot find drugs go indonesia knowing the implications. make we forget that story him smoke don mix with air since. i sorry for people way day call drug dealer a hero. Abegiii who know how much Agofure and Goddy Edosa day charge from lagos to warri abeg?

66 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by satowind(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2016
NCAN anambra branch highly disapointed in you man. U let ur self get caught

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by idris4r83(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Na name I come check jejely

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2016
R.I.P Hustler!!

on behalf of NCAN in Diaspora, We send our sincere condolence to his family, friends and relatives.

signed:

SultanOfBrunei
(President) Name Checkers Association Vatican City, Rome.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2016
Fine house

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by mrsputit: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2016
say no to drugs

7 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Neduzze5(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here

This bus driver still makes noise?? Hope you've paid your debt sha??

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Harmored(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
undecided IMAGINE!!! SUDDEN DEATH ABI

fucking DRUG DEALER

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nerodenero: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
You have also killed and rendered many people useless as a result of drug trafficking.

Blame yourself for your own death!!!

6 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
see more photos of izuchukwu enjoying life before his sentence here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/izuchukwu-f-ezimoha-nigerian-killed-in.html

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by mhisbliss(f): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
the struggle is real

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by seunny4lif(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
sad sad sad
Too bad
Stay away from Drug angry angry angry
Where is he to spend the money now cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2016
jneutron4000:
Painful exit of a HERO!!! undecided

he's not a hero at all.

let HUSTLE rightly

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by adioolayi(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity ...All is Vanity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by omusiliyu(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2016
Iwe ne wemu ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.