Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? (2301 Views)

Are You Emotional Down Or Heartbroken? Then Read This / My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. / Words: From The Heartbroken To The Heartbreaker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by scondy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2005
a guy that really trips for a girl but because of peer pressure and the likes decides to let her go and still regrets his decision years after or the girl who cries for a while and moves on with her life.
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by hotangel2(f): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2005
Duhh... The guy! He is the *raises thumb and second finger to make and L*.... Loser!!!
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by snazzydawn(f): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2005
Of course it has to be the guy.He is a reaaaaal loser!!!
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by ahoyLT(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2005
Y must it be the guy? I thot love is mutual? is the gal not loosing as well. One thing i know in relationship is that the 2 parties are the loser, especially when u feel u have not find a better replacement.

I use to have a relation, 6 years ago, she left me for a richer guy, till date, i feel i have not find a better replacement and she still calls my friend saying she regret her action if i can possibly take her back.

So who is the looser? two of u rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by snazzydawn(f): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2005
scondy:

a guy that really trips for a girl but because of peer pressure and the likes decides to let her go and still regrets his decision years after or the girl who cries for a while and moves on with her life.
well the guy is de loser cos he regrets his action,but the gal?she moved on after crying.The bottomline is that SHE MOVED ON!!!
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by Scorpio(f): 2:17am On Dec 08, 2005
Obviously, d dude is the loser hunnie
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by Scorpio(f): 2:19am On Dec 08, 2005
ahoy LT:

Y must it be the guy? I thot love is mutual? is the girl not loosing as well. One thing i know in relationship is that the 2 parties are the loser, especially when u feel u have not find a better replacement.

I use to have a relation, 6 years ago, she left me for a richer guy, till date, i feel i have not find a better replacement and she still calls my friend saying she regret her action if i can possibly take her back.

So who is the looser? two of u rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes shocked shocked shocked
i don't agree with that. he left her because of peer presure, not becos he was broke n he couldn't take care of her the way he wanted to or becos he found her cheating or wtv. Peer pressure made him ask her to go n u're sayin she lost too? i don't get that cool
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by ocho(f): 3:00am On Dec 08, 2005
@ scondy The guy is the loser big time. why should you let ur peers interfer with ur happiness? it's ur feelings that are at stake not theirs.
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by icingbaby(f): 3:02am On Dec 08, 2005
the guy is the real loser, the girl have move on with her life.
and the guy regreting it, cry because he can't find someone as good as the girl. lipsrsealed
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by sweetnini(f): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2005
the guy's the loser big one kuma
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by eveseh(f): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2006
the guy,

but anyway guys are always the loser grin

not be mad at me guys grin grin grin
but u guys are always messing up we the girls grin cheesy
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2006
l.o.l @Eve. You funny cheesy

It's the guy obviously !!
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by eveseh(f): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2006
Z4M4eva:

l.o.l @Eve. You funny cheesy

It's the guy obviously !!

well,u feel me,that's what am talking about grin grin grin
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by whitelexi(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2006
Love aint no game! both parties end up missing out on some qualities that they'd've loved from the other person and there's no real evidence when u move on u'll find those same qualities in the new person so its a shame if true love is allowed to go un-noticed grin
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2006
Who is really the loser?
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by topup: 3:43am On Aug 07, 2008
The guy, because of the fact that he regrets leaving her means that she was a good girl, he lost a good girl,
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by girlsoswit(f): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2008
Join me in singing this song,

Looser o o o, looser,
Looser o o o o ,looser
Oh boy u don loose o looser
Patapata u go loose 4eva looser,

meaning dat d guy is the loooooosseeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by Gamine(f): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2008
The Heartbreaker surely

the fool who thinks he fooled, only to come out of it being the greater FOOL.

The Heartbroken, will come out of this being the wiser
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by eldee(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2008
Don't know why nlanders will just form congregations to make themselves happy
So a few minutes of heartbreak now equates to losing . . . with all the phishes in the ocean?

After all the days of crying and not eating, looking for every reason to pass through his street??
This is what you get when a couple of angry sore-people in one place . . . DENIAL!!!

I'm not too sure but cutting all means of communication, changing your number and searching for a good break-up punchline sounds like fun to me cheesy
Re: Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? by Youngpo413: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
icingbaby:
the guy is the real loser, the girl have move on with her life.
and the guy regreting it, cry because he can't find someone as good as the girl. lipsrsealed
lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Real Man / Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? / Giving Her(ur Wife) A Special Birthday Treat;how Do You Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.