Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (23170 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by AloyEmeka9: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
omar22:

What are you talking about?

Which part of sweeping statement you dont understand

?

Stop blaming Oprah for our flaws. Below is another of set our criminal citizens:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331112.0.html

Another will be busted in October, November, December and you have the guts to point fingers at Oprah.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2009
We have a lot of idiots on here this evening, one minute they were blaming the film Disrict 9, now they are kissing Oprah's @$$

Oprah could call YOU a a crook but am sorry I didnt steal from her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2009
@ Aloy,
biko gbachi ndiara nkiti
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2009
stillwater:

^^^ But you can refer to another person as a bonafide ashewo, roflmao!!!
I don't know what else to call a lady who was was paid by Atiku and many many more men for her services! A lady who was unsure of her baby daddy. The truth, they say, is bitter! I can call her because she is the subject of the discussion, and it is based on facts. My mother has nothing to do with this.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2009
Princek12:

I don't know what else to call a lady who was was paid by Atiku and many many more men for her services! A lady who does not even know the father her baby. The truth, they say, is bitter! I can call her because she is the subject of the discussion, and it is based on facts. My mother has nothing to do with this.
stop hating on genevieve.

and i suppose you know this "information" or rumors, how?
PLEASE!! stop listening to those fake gossip sites.
i suppose you have facts or you KNOW this to back it up?

shut the hell up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2009
THE AMAKA:

stop hating on genevieve.

and i suppose you know this "information" or rumors, how?
PLEASE!! stop listening to those fake gossip sites.
i suppose you have facts or you KNOW this to back it up?

shut the hell up.
you are the one who needs to shut the hell up. Why can't you respond civilly? The stories are one hundred percent true. I knew about her relationship with Atiku and all the stolen money he used to send to her; Genevieve is free to challenge me openly on this thread and I will spill more beans, but I know she won't, so I will keep it as it is. Like they say, there is no smoke without fire. I have no respect for Ashawos.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by CrudeOil2(m): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2009
@prince,
what evidence do you have that Mrs Nnaji slept with Atiku?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 1:23am On Oct 01, 2009
Princek12:

you are the one who needs to shut the hell up. Why can't you respond civilly? The stories are one hundred percent true. I knew about her relationship with Atiku and all the stolen money he used to send to her; Genevieve is free to challenge me openly on this thread and I will spill more beans, but I know she won't, so I will keep it as it is. Like they say, there is no smoke without fire. I have no respect for Ashawos.

You seem to know so much about asewos,

Did you raise them or vice versa?

You sound more like a jilted lover of Nnaji's, well maybe u are no longer on the same level with her.

Take heart, you can still get a girl 4 yourself

asawo manager
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 1:24am On Oct 01, 2009
my point exactly!

i can claim to know a lot of people and i can claim to know a lot of things too.
stop looking for rubbish to spew here.
please.

and even if she was DATING the guy you claim she was dating, how does that make her an ashewo?
how does that make her any of those?
because she was dating someone?
so when a woman dates a man with a lot of money, she now becomes an ashewo?
well then all the guys better stop making money and girls stop dating guys with money, cause then soon we will all be labeled as such.

*sigh, idiot*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2009
Princek12:

I don't know what else to call a lady who was was paid by Atiku and many many more men for her services! A lady who was unsure of her baby daddy. The truth, they say, is bitter! I can call her because she is the subject of the discussion, and it is based on facts. My mother has nothing to do with this.

bla bla bla

Na today asewo start,

Oya go hang yourself na

Or better stlll go call police,

baby daddy, paid for her services, sit here and be counting your loses

and she will continue getting paid 4 more services and u will remain her volunteer records manager

hssssssssss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 1:36am On Oct 01, 2009
ALSO. . .

please tell me how you are so sure that she doesnt know the father of her child?
do you think she will blast EVERYTHING about her life to the media?

why would she just go at random and talk about the father of her child?

stop hating on genny, trying to find anythig to say.

she is laughing her way to the bank, keep talking. cause whether you like it or not, she is getting that EGO!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 1:46am On Oct 01, 2009
THE AMAKA:

ALSO. . .

please tell me how you are so sure that she doesnt know the father of her child?
do you think she will blast EVERYTHING about her life to the media?

why would she just go at random and talk about the father of her child?

stop hating on genny, trying to find anythig to say.

she is laughing her way to the bank, keep talking. cause whether you like it or not, she is getting that EGO!

Good for her if she is laughing her way to the bank. If you value money over morals, then that's you. You need to realize that some people are principled and will neither trade not sell their soul for money. A lot of criminals and prostitutes also laugh their way to the bank. Since she is a celebrity, and if she is not ashamed of her baby daddy, she can at least let the world know the father of her child. She is not the only celebrity, abi.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2009
why is it the world's business?

its the same mentality that eventually had a role in MJ's downfall.
why is it the world's business?

how is it benefiting you to know who the father of her child is? how do you know she doesnt still keep in contact with the father of her child?
HOW ARE YOU SO SURE?

stop making stupid assumptions.

and genny does PLENTY of nollywood movies.
do you know how many movies on actor/actress can do in one year? especially with a status like that, and producers begging you to be in their movies, hoping it will be more popular in the industry?
genny does not have time to prostitute or do any of that stuff.

she is ACTING, doing her job.
many nollywood stars do movies back to back.
so i really dont see the time where genny has to be sleeping with men for money.

just shut up already, since you have no real facts.
everything you say is based on rumors and assumptions.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2009
Princek12:

Good for her if she is laughing her way to the bank. If you value money over morals, then that's you. You need to realize that some people are principled and will neither trade not sell their soul for money. A lot of criminals and prostitutes also laugh their way to the bank. Since she is a celebrity, and if she is not ashamed of her baby daddy, she can at least let the world know the father of her child. She is not the only celebrity, abi.

Go write a book and title it

"Principles and Morals of Life: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Immoral Celebrities"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2009
Amaka: if everything I say is based on assumptions, then answer the ff questions:

who is the father of Genevieve's baby?
Did she date Atiku?

You are the ones that needs to shut the f up if you don't know what is going on?

The truth is the truth; you can't deny it. Why do people have a problem with the truth?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06am On Oct 01, 2009
Princek12:

Amaka: if everything I say is based on assumptions, then answer the ff questions:

Did she date Atiku?

You are the ones that needs to shut the f up if you don't know what is going on?

The truth is the truth; you can't deny it. Why do people have a problem with the truth?

my whole point is, HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS THE TRUTH?

either way it goes, we will never know.
so like i said, i dont see how its the world's business who her baby's father is.

do you want her to post a pic online with his name and age just to say he is the father?
i mean, COME ON!!
how is it any of your business? or maybe she should write in the newspaper who her baby's father is.
sigh. . .

why do you seem to care so much?
shit, some people are just over obsessed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 2:09am On Oct 01, 2009
Amaka ,

u 4 leave me to answer am
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 2:17am On Oct 01, 2009
okay, go on. . .
wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 2:20am On Oct 01, 2009
THE AMAKA:

my whole point is, HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS THE TRUTH?

either way it goes, we will never know.
so like i said, i dont see how its the world's business who her baby's father is.

do you want her to post a pic online with his name and age just to say he is the father?
i mean, COME ON!!
how is it any of your business? or maybe she should write in the newspaper who her baby's father is.
sigh. . .

why do you seem to care so much?
shit, some people are just over obsessed.
You are right; it is none of my business, but she is concealing the identity of her baby's daddy for a reason. She is probably ashamed to disclose his identity and it insinuates low, very low morals. Genevieve herself has not denied her relationship with Atiku, who is a married man. What I am saying is that why are you guys antagonizing me for speaking the truth?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2009

A nameless Prince. with twelve titles, from AN unknown part of Nigeria

Did she date Atiku?

no she did not date him, she ate him

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by CrudeOil2(m): 2:28am On Oct 01, 2009
@prince
Who the Bleep cares if you hate genny or not, or if she is an ashawo or not?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2009
Crude Oil:

@prince
Who the Bleep cares if you hate genny or not, or if she is an ashawo or not?
you better ask him ooo!!
it seems he has made it his life's mission.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 2:35am On Oct 01, 2009
you are guys are funny. i don't hate Genny; she has not wronged me. I am just voicing my own opinion as to why I am not exhilarated about her achievements. So, you guys are free to express your unconditional support and admiration for her, just as I am free to express mine.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Holla2: 4:25am On Oct 01, 2009
am happy naija is finally there. but pls stop this "igbo girl" thing, its disgusting. Its the same selfish acclaims that seek to divide our ties as nigerians. thats the same reason sm pple would claim nigeria's black gold exlusively belongs to them.
A nigerian made nigerians proud, finish!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by eezzy(f): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2009
I wonder why it always has to come to personals when the issue at hand
is that she has achieved a fete few can match.

Who she sleeps with and what the name of her child's father is is none of
anyone's business, the lady is well over 18 years - 30 to be precise. If you
knew the name of the child's father what will you do with it?

Let's just be happy for her - For me, I have always known she would be quite
something in the arena of the arts. Go Genny! God continue to elevate you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2009
? Since light travels faster than sound,
people appear bright until you hear them speak
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by eezzy(f): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2009
Since I have no idea what you are trying to mean - let it be your own wahala
am aouta here having said my own!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2009
Since I have no idea what you are trying to mean - let it be your own wahala
am aouta here having said my own!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy don't worry your not in the firing line!!!

You stay cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by uwalakan: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2009
good 2 know someone has given we igbos a good name outside this country,go girl.now i no why i call u ma best
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by banom(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2009
Holla!:

am happy naija is finally there. but pls stop this "igbo girl" thing, its disgusting. Its the same selfish acclaims that seek to divide our ties as nigerians. thats the same reason sm pple would claim nigeria's black gold exlusively belongs to them.
A nigerian made nigerians proud, finish!!

Sharap there, Ibu onye ? ara ana agbagi ?

why should we stop the Igbo girl thing, if she had joined Hausa politician to loot this country would she have made the achievement ? by now you could be hearing that she is wanted by efcc, mind you that Genevieve could not have being a Nigerian if she is not an Igbo girl first,

She is , Igbo,
She is Biafran,
She is Jewish,
She is not a Nigerian.( nooooooooooooooooooooo)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2009
if she had joined Hausa politician to loot this country would she have made the achievement

Well she sha66ed a famous hausa man for money
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by banom(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ Vani

Baby kee ije ?

I can see you exchanging words with the retard called prince123, i dont want to believe you have such useless time to waste on retards, ok , i now remember you told me you are on leave from work,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Yemi Solade Show Off ‘Shoki’ Skills / Duncan Mighty's Wife, Vivien Pregnant With Second Child [PICS] / BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.