Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Various Ways Of Making Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online (1739 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / Heritage Bank, BBNaija & Wasteful Ways Of A 'Sinking' Financial Institution / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online by barry40: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
With just a computer and internet access, a lot of people are making money online. Below are some of these ways people make money online. You don't need to be a Jack of all trades. Just master one or two and stick to it. Best of luck:

Affiliates
Blog
Brand Ambassador
Course Marketplace
Crowdfunding
Domain flipping
Ebook
Fiverr
Foap
Freelance Design
Freelance Writing
Online Store
Podcasting
Search Engine Evaluation
Selling Online Courses
Virtual Assistant
YouTube

Combed from http://legitsmallbusiness.com . You can discover other business ideas you can start with little capital from the site.

If you know other ways, you can add for people to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by barry40: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Tsu.co rewards fans for postings but the amount you get is insignificant. Therefore, you can't depend on it, It works just like Facebook.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by barry40: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2016
One can also make money on the internet through online survey. But you will need to register with many companies in order to ensure you get offers regularly. Online survey pays between $20 and $50 per survey.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by Orion21: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks for the info.. What sites can i register to do online surveys?
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by alabiman: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Most online survey are not available for Nigeria and thus would be difficult to participate unless you are using VPN. You can also make money online through premium phone service. This method has been around for long but it is not well known in this part of the world. One can actually make a consistent decent monthly incme from this since location is not a barrier.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by barry40: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
alabiman:
Most online survey are not available for Nigeria and thus would be difficult to participate unless you are using VPN. You can also make money online through premium phone service. This method has been around for long but it is not well known in this part of the world. One can actually make a consistent decent monthly incme from this since location is not a barrier.

Hi, thank you for this update. Please can you expatiate further.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by ikbnice(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2016
alabiman:
how do you do this. I mean the premium phone service.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by ikbnice(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2016
barry40:
One can also make money on the internet through online survey. But you will need to register with many companies in order to ensure you get offers regularly. Online survey pays between $20 and $50 per survey.
are you into this, if yes, how much do you make on average monthly?
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by barry40: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2016
ikbnice:
are you into this, if yes, how much do you make on average monthly?
No, I am not into survey. It does not appeal to me personally. But people do make few bucks from this channel
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by emmanuelbrown26: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2016
alabiman:
Thanks for sharing this wonderful information, please how can i get free VPN, then expatiate more on premium phone service. abeg its urgent to save a soul
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by uvalued(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
barry40:
With just a computer and internet access, a lot of people are making money online. Below are some of these ways people make money online. You don't need to be a Jack of all trades. Just master one or two and stick to it. Best of luck:

Affiliates
Blog
Brand Ambassador
Course Marketplace
Crowdfunding
Domain flipping
Ebook
Fiverr
Foap
Freelance Design
Freelance Writing
Online Store
Podcasting
Search Engine Evaluation
Selling Online Courses
Virtual Assistant
YouTube

Combed from http://legitsmallbusiness.com . You can discover other business ideas you can start with little capital from the site.

If you know other ways, you can add for people to know.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by barry40: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=uvalued post=48990809][/quote]
Thanks Uvalued for quoting
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online by Distribusiness(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yes. Thank you for showing nairalanders various ways to make money online i ever read here. i know not all that i can do it. what i can do is adsense and affiliate. but what about importing clothes online? it is the most lucrative business a few importers know. if you want to buy so cheap clothes online for personal use or business, i recommend this link to learn how to buy clothes online without any stress: https://goldminedistributionbusiness..com.ng/2018/01/buy-clothes-online.html

(1) (Reply)

20ft Container For Sale In Abuja / How Am I Gonna Setup Optimized Account On Fiverr. / Door Sizes And Their Uses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.