Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (70488 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by doskie(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
grossintel:
Buhari can't touch this man, he has done nothing wrong but if he insists watch the peace of this country rip further apart over a dog. The world is watching in 3d
Buhari has not told you or anyone that he's searching for the man. He has not even directed his attention to the man for a second.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by tinktanker: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
All those blaming the man for naming his dog buhari are simply fools who don't knw their left from their right. My neighbours dog is Jennifer no one fights him over the name. Its obvious the name buhari is now so derogatory. Ppl don't see how Nigeria is getting into the hands of tyrants. Just like when Muslims killed some xtians because they held service on Friday n some fools supported it. Gradually una eye go open when we all are no longer safe n no more freedom. Soon I will name my Guinea pig buhari n amaechi once she gives birth. Nigeria n nigerians are becoming more n more senseless day by day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by no1madman(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
The northerners has contributed 75% to Nigeria problems. Starting from Bubu, Fulani herdsmen, boko haram e.t.c
fighting and killing is in thier blood, and thats why most of them are in the Nigeria Army. Well i'm not surprised, they inherited it from usman Danfodio.
And mumummed. .

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by tinktanker: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I'm so glad i denounced my Nigerian citizenship last year.
A country where people are denied their essential human rights.

A guy gets locked up for naming his dog Buhari, meanwhile the guy who made the naked statute of Donald Trump is still walking around a free guy.

The Fulani guy who raped that 13 year old girl (Esaru) was not charged with any crime or locked up, he even took the presidential private jet back to Kano.

The sad part is that some Nigerians will laugh over it, I realized a long time ago that Nigerians are gracefully stupid
sadly but wat u say us so true. Nigeria n Nigerians are becoming more and more senseless by the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by tinktanker: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yomieluv:
The man asked for it, let him deal with it..

Why name a dog "buhari",and deliberately write it on its body, if he didn't plan to taunt some people with it..

Someone who brought an ant infested wood home, should be expecting A lizard as a guest.
Chai sorry for ur little brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by tinktanker: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Shehucom:
He's mad to name his dog buhari. He couldn't name jack or bingo. He had to choose buhari, no doubt it could cause religious misunderstanding but the police are overreacting

He has no business been locked up

y should he name his dog jack abi u want Mr jack to Arrest him too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by no1madman(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
I go also name my goat abokiiiiiii. . .bahahaha!
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by rhymaster: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
This man is lying, his story does not add up:

First, he said he bought the dog, then he said his friend gave it to him. He called the dog Buhari and shaved the dogs hairs and wrote Buhari on it, in order to equate Buhari to the dog! Otherwise, he already knows the dogs name and the dog will learn its own name but in order to tell all and sundry at his "parking business" - another lie because he said he deals in Okrika clothes - he abused the dog, removing its hairs and writing Buhari on it...that is the logic. Everyone now seeing the dog sitting down at his business as claimed, now see a Buhari dog! In fact, I would have to agree that he is playing the usual game of the SEasterners who rather than consider the ramifications of their insensitive words and actions, do not and later then around and cry for a pity party.

No doubt, this man is lying and I do not believe it either! For 6 years, you did not give your dog GEJ as name? You did not give your Abidjan run away hero "Ojukwu" as name? He is lying and while he may have gotten of so far, he should better relocate back to his place where many bigot like his ilk will welcome him.

Update: This is all about the bigotry of the people who cannot see anything good in any other part of Nigeria, especially anyone from the North or West. He can keep lying that he loved Buhari but even if that were true, he could have named the dog personally, but why write it on the dog? The man most likely has Ibo friends / family who since they hate anything related to Buhari, simply have a unique opportunity to amplify their tribalism as they will call the Buhari dog name every time, for fun and derision every time. Since this man has translated the online bigotry of his SE people offline, he is and will be made an example to prevent break down of law and order. This will not solve their problem of bigotry, but will convey the opinion of other parts of Nigeria to what they think of the bigotry of the Ibo stock. This man had all the freedom in the world and he has through and act of bigotry, foolishness and boneheaded-ness thrown all that away for incarceration and trauma for the wife who as an adult should have objected and corrected the man but they enjoy the Buhari-dog comedy together. Now, she also and the kids must and are paying for it. I wonder if the media would ask if he now regrets his actions??

5 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Motherfucker2: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
hustler86:

Belleful somalia refugee... Born throway

Please, don't be offended.
I wanna sleep now

I will give my son my phone to write you.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Afritop(m): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
I only called the dog that name for the love I have for President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria
HE SHOULD HAVE NAMED HIS SON BUHARI RATHER THAN GIVE HIS DOG THAT NAME

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ghostmist: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Motherfucker2:

A guy gets locked up for naming his dog Buhari, meanwhile the guy who made the naked statute of Donald Trump is still walking around a free guy.

The Fulani guy who raped that 13 year old girl (Esaru) was not charged with any crime or locked up, he even took the presidential private jet back to Kano.

The sad part is that some Nigerians will laugh over it, I realized a long time ago that Nigerians are gracefully stupid
my brother I dey follow you for back...it's a duty I owe to my kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Orikinla(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Zahra, the Beautiful Arabian Horse
http://totnaija..com.ng/2016/08/zahra-beautiful-arabian-horse.html and beautiful dog named Linda.

There is nothing wrong in giving popular names to your lovely pets.
It is act of love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by PecE2Make: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Before he named the dog Buhari something is attached to it. Maybe according to the happenings. The last time I checked, some people said Buharri means hardship to them.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by hujjat(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
U will smell pepper (mumu man)
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by kossyablaze(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jicy watz keepn u awake bae?
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by babz11(m): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
I.dnt understand why peoe will open therir mouth, and start saying rubish, I cant really understant what brought the president Buhari to this mater., you sould read very well..
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by emmexy5(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]lolzzzzz Nigerian police!!....am sure dis man is JJC in this country...police don see free food chop...his not even happy DAT his only police DAT catch him....if OGA TITUS hear dis m sure they will judge the man in aso rock!!!
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Alameer(m): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nne5:
He shoulda known that most northerners reason like animals especially the illiterates amongst them so why on earth did he name his dog buhari?

His daughter's name' s Temi so I kinda believe him.

Anyways it's his cup of tea.
I cannot coman go an' coman tongue drink panadol for someone else's headache.Shikena!
#abeg mind ur tongue
don't insult northerners
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Ok Gambian , we heard u.

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Until I see a video of u burning all your Nigeria credentials and money or else.... U are a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by jamesibor: 12:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Shehucom:
He's mad to name his dog buhari. He couldn't name jack or bingo. He had to choose buhari, no doubt it could cause religious misunderstanding but the police are overreacting

He has no business been locked up

And you do not know that Jack is somebody's name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ikupakuti(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2016
hustler86:

Get a dog and call it ur papa name, wait for his reaction... Thank me later cheesy grin

Waa sherey jhoor!

Abi he got admiration for his dad?

Bunch of hypocrites

He didnt know the cops are even protecting him by locking him up
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2016
Bold - CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is a renowned growing organization that sprung from Bold Support Services, a “think tank” organization based in Nigeria. Bold CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is created to engage 34,000 youths into cassava cultivation program. The farms will be situated in the following states; Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ekiti, Kogi, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Ogun and Edo State mainly because of the soil advantage. The selected participants will be given two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava production. Bold CAPFIS shall also allot 5 hectares to each and every one of them after they have undergone their preparatory course, and establish solar powered cassava flour, chips, starch and chips processing centers in each state to commercialize the farm outputs for local consumption and export.

The ration of participants will be 30% to 70%, 30% goes to the indigenes of the State where the lands are situated, and 70% will be distributed equally amongst the participants that were successfully selected from the remaining 36 states of the Federation.

At the end of the harvest (8-9months), each farmer will earn a sum of N1,000,000.00 as a reward for monitoring and nurturing their farmland. Sign up for CAPFIS now.

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Zieristclair(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2016
crowbar:
I just pimped my Dog too....make dem come arrest me too,
Their father!
u dey hide for back of laptop dey make mouth.come outside try am naa. grin
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2016
wen ya husband dey do the dog namin ceremony, madam wia u dey da time?
next pls!
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:

guy! I roll with u on that... I wonder what will become of somebody who will name his dog Moh'd. Are 'we' not in a democratic system? Oboi-na-wah-dis-govt-oh! Everybody must lick his hairy balls and keep quiet in this shittHole? I wan name my pussiee 'PMB' ... Oya! Police come carry me!no go catch fulani boys wey dey kill travellers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2016
Nne5:
He shoulda known that most northerners reason like animals especially the illiterates amongst them so why on earth did he name his dog buhari?

His daughter's name' s Temi so I kinda believe him.

Anyways it's his cup of tea.
I cannot coman go an' coman tongue drink panadol for someone else's headache.Shikena!
naheem na! grin
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

Please, how did you denounce your citizenship? I want to denounce as well.
Simple.
Step 1: Get camera men.
Step 2: Get all your naija credentials, money and everything.
Step 3: Burn them!
Step 4: Migrate to Somalia or South Sudan.

No need to thank me, what are friends for? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2016
grossintel:
Buhari can't touch this man, he has done nothing wrong but if he insists watch the peace of this country rip further apart over a dog. The world is watching in 3d
where's Dilector now?
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2016
dragonking3:
What is wrong with Buhari sef? So if I name my dog Obama will America come and nuke us because of it? Fo0lish set of people in power. angry angry
I tire ooh! This tyranty govt tire me. Fake police wey no sabi their duty post sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.