Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (70524 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by sodayve: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2016
grossintel:
Buhari can't touch this man, he has done nothing wrong but if he insists watch the peace of this country rip further apart over a dog. The world is watching in 3d

Pls how does this concern Bubu...I think ure just obsessed.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by OlanreJohnson: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2016
A tyrannical dullard is what you get when feudal illiterate almajiri and their yoruba muslim arabic-schooled lackey are allowed to vote. If a country wants to move forward, idiotic illiterates shouldn't be allowed to vote only the civilized and the Truly literates.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Biospnx(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2016
Woman, u no ffl call d dog buhari?
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2016
willieguy:
In FELA's voice "when trouble sleeps yanga go wake am...Wetin hin dey fiiinnnndddd..." am sure the police will just use the man's case to draw points for themselves cos the case is presidential

Would you like to know what Fela said about our leaders? He said, they are animals and they wan dash us HUMAN RIGHTS

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Ipisi(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2016
hustler86:

Only God Can measure the level of ur foolishness, I pity U, #ode oshi undecided, #weyrey rere

Aren't you also so very stupid and foolish!!!

Don't you think the Nigerian government and the police is wasting time and resources on trivial matters rather than pursuing real criminal cases esp those useless politicians in Abuja, that is why the nation is in chaos....

Please use your common sense and dont be confused

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Codes151(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2016
progress69:
[s][/s]

Until people start having sense and getting the facts right b4 making silly comparisons, they will keep landing into avoidable troubles. Africa is not America, Nigeria is different from USA. Stop this senseless comparison of a developing country and a developed country. Nigeria and Africans as a whole, take religion, ethnicity, or leaders they believe in tenaciously. Nigeria is a ethno/religious volatile state. They don't have to write don't name your dog Buhari in the law before u know u have gone out of the line. When you do anything that can stir up public unrest, ethnic clash or religious war, u can be arrested and prosecuted. If an Hausa man writes Ojukwu on both sides of his Bingo, and drags it tru Aba, or even an igbo settlement in Lagos like Alaba,or Ladipo, u and I know there will be trouble. Knowing fully well the kind of continent and country u come from, some things are totally uncalled for except u are a trouble maker ursef. Try and stop baseless comparisons, nobody cares if u denounced your citizenship, who your citizenship epp?
wat u write makes it clear the we can't pass this religious n ethnic rubbish state we r! It's a shame!
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by bayulll011(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I'm so glad i denounced my Nigerian citizenship last year.

The sad part is that some Nigerians will laugh over it, I realized a long time ago that Nigerians are gracefully stupid

I regret ever knowing this country
Spit

Bros I thought am the only one one this,Nigerian re abysmally stupid Nd silly,its just am unfortunate situations we fine ourselves in,honestly speaking Nigeria is not a country is just a colony where the rich can tramp on the poor,I gave up on this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by JimD(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2016
Political bullies. DM just wan harass am to show others. But dis Buari still rily thinks he's in military regime.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

U have pigs as well? Dirty things everywhere grin grin grin grin. I'm sure u are as dirty as those pigs. U can name them after ur dirty selves and dirty parents... grin grin grin grin grin. We don't go near pigs cos they are dirty animals grin grin grin grin. We call them Alede, hahahahahahahahahiohiohiohiohiokiokiokiokiokikikiki.
So you think pigs are dirty animals. Well, I can't blame you, our government makes you think pigs can't live in a mansion as pet.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Ike4God: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2016
IF THIS YOUNG MAN IS NOT REALIZED, i will make sure the aboki guy in my street who named his dog after Rivers state Governor is arrested, this guy has been calling his dog Wike ever since Governor Wike worn the election he went and bought a local dog and named it after the Governor. i am serious, am not kidding. this is in PH trans amadi rd.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by BUHARImyDOG: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2016
YOU SEE
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2016
like seriously?
BUHARImyDOG:
YOU SEE
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by kabrud: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2016
dorothy111:

So you think pigs are dirty animals. Well, I can't blame you, our government makes you think pigs can't live in a mansion as pet.

Pigs are the dirtiest animals I have ever seen. Keep them in cages or whatever their houses are called, the very moment they are free, they search for the nearest dirtiest place to relax. I can't imagine eating that kind of ugly and dirty animal pls.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by kabrud: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Ike4God:
IF THIS YOUNG MAN IS NOT REALIZED, i will make sure the aboki guy in my street who named his dog after Rivers state Governor is arrested, this guy has been calling his dog Wike ever since Governor Wike worn the election he went and bought a local dog and named it after the Governor. i am serious, am not kidding. this is in PH trans amadi rd.
And u will write statement with this ur variety of English language? grin grin grin
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Mendelssohn(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
A country where people are denied their essential human rights.

A guy gets locked up for naming his dog Buhari, meanwhile the guy who made the naked statute of Donald Trump is still walking around a free guy.

What will happen if Ifeanyi Ubah or Innoson motors names their dogs Buhari ?? Who would arrest them ?? Just because this guy is poor, you just arrested him

Even if he named his dog Allah or Jesus Christ, no one has the right to arrest him.
This is the problem i have with Nigerians, many of you are so foolish.
And people who called Obama a Nigger on CNN and BBC were not arrested.

The Fulani guy who raped that 13 year old girl (Esaru) was not charged with any crime or locked up, he even took the presidential private jet back to Kano.

The sad part is that some Nigerians will laugh over it, I realized a long time ago that Nigerians are gracefully stupid

Spit

That spit goes to the dead body of your father and your mother. Unfortunate thing called human being.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2016
First they came for the man who named his dog buhari! And i did nothing, and they came for the man who was just walking home from church and i did nothing, they came for every body i did nothing, they came for my next door neighbor and i did nothing, finaly when they came for me and my family there was no one left to save me, because i did NOTHING in the beginning.
this is the way nigeria and nigerians will end up. It is very sad that some nigerians are supporting the arrest of An innocent man not realising that their right are been taken away too by been in support of the violation and persecution of this innocent man.

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by kinngie(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Shehucom:
He's mad to name his dog buhari. He couldn't name jack or bingo. He had to choose buhari, no doubt it could cause religious misunderstanding but the police are overreacting

He has no business been locked up

U think Jack is not someone's name undecided
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by progress69: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
lol! Hausa man take him moni buy dog,com take pains crest am wit ojukwu for alaba market! Guess wot?? Igbo man no go evn notice. Evn if he notice ,he no go dey primitive and petty enuf to start dey reason rubbish. Igboman get better tins wen dey always occupy him mind now? Evn d stupiddest nigerian knw dat one na

Mr man, look here, i am not blinded by foolish tribal hates. You can keep living on self deceit, i care less. And for the records, i am from Edo state, Auchi, etsako west precisely. That i am not a part of foolish tribal sentiments does not make me an Hausa or Yoruba man. We all know the subtle hate between igbos in particular and the Hausas, which accelerated to a more alarming level since Buhari become president. So u can keep living in ur sef deceit. Your hate and Foolish sentiments will not change tue satus quo. Shalom.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by progress69: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Codes151:
wat u write makes it clear the we can't pass this religious n ethnic rubbish state we r! It's a shame!

That's non of my business. The present state we are now those not condone unnecessary incitements. Hence anyone trying to incite any war, be it tribal or religious one, should be made to face the consequences of his or her actions. Be it Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa,Niger deltan, middle belt, anything u call it. Shalom
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Mendelssohn:

That spit goes to the dead body of your father and your mother. Unfortunate thing called human being.
i can bet my ass you will claim to know God or a true christian grin grin and hopping to go to heaven, just read what you have written above and tell me if you are not completely hopless, your life and soul must be so troubled ,frustrated, sad and useless. I feel so sorry for you embarassed
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Shehucom:
He's mad to name his dog buhari. He couldn't name jack or bingo. He had to choose buhari, no doubt it could cause religious misunderstanding but the police are overreacting

It's not even a matter of the police.His northern neighbours that called for his arrest has threatened they would kill him if he is released on bail.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by wahihi(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2016
HAHAHAAAA MR AND MRS ADMIRAL ITS TO EARLY TO CRY ARE U TIRED OF ADMIRING BUHARI? NO YOU CANT BE TIRE NOW YOU HAVE JUST STARTED STOP CRYING.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Magnitki:

Wishing you the best in your new country of second class citizens. You are selling your freedom away.
err.. not really he is not a second class citizen and there are more freedom in America than in nigeria grin infact i am so Glad i wasn't born in that shi't hole called nigeria, enjoy your first class police brutality country nigeria tongue
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by wtfCode: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2016
angry angry angry buhari go soon die!! angry
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2016
ikechu1:
God please please,PLEASE I pray you move my entire family out that shithole nigeria. Idk why my parents refuse to leave and why my siblings refuse to use their citizenship. God please give them brains to get the Bleep out and let's work on getting everybody else out.

I am tired of that shithole country. I am tired of calling that shithole to check up on them. I love Asaba to death but I just want to wash my hands out of that undemocratic, human rights abuse country.

Who did I ever wrong in my past life that I was cursed to be a nigerian. Who? Who did I wrong? Whoever it is please Please please forgive me. I'm on my knees begging...biko forgive. If I die today. Please do not curse me back to that nationality. I'll even take bushman in SS if I have to but please don't curse me back to Nigeria heritage. Bikõ I beg you
grin grin grin man! Calm down! Some nigerians claims they love nigeria and that you would be a second class citizen in Another country grin, i say they are dumb fools . Nigeria is a shi't hole! Full of ignorant fools who do not know there rights from left imagine the police persecution of an innocent man for naming his dog buhari, and some nigerians are supporting the idea. since when did the nigerian president owned the full right to buhari as a name? It boggles the mind other countries are moving on with technologies and inventions nigerian Government (police) are busy arresting a man for naming his dog buhari it's laughable grin grin please what ever you do never go back to that shi't hole

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Shehucom:

U re not normal at all
Is jack not another man's name?
Pple just open dia dirty mouth without using wat dey call commonsense and start writing stupid comments.
Pls,check ursef very well.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by bushguy: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2016
I am in full support of what you have said but "act like a Roman when you get to Rome" they say. I will still blame him for his actions and I guess this is going to be a turning point for him and his family

Motherfucker2:

A guy gets locked up for naming his dog Buhari, meanwhile the guy who made the naked statute of Donald Trump is still walking around a free guy.

What will happen if Ifeanyi Ubah or Innoson motors names their dogs Buhari ?? Who would arrest them ?? Just because this guy is poor, you just arrested him

Even if he named his dog Allah or Jesus Christ, no one has the right to arrest him.

The Fulani guy who raped that 13 year old girl (Esaru) was not charged with any crime or locked up, he even took the presidential private jet back to Kano.

Spit
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You sound like an unexposed bigot with the intelligence of a door knob.

No offence.
grin grin grin grin *falls of mango tree* door knob? I didn't think door knobs had brains let alone intelligence, anyway, very hillarious still. i am still LOLing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Johnrake69: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Spit

You nailed it.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by mightyhazel: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2016
progress69:

Mr man, look here, i am not blinded by foolish tribal hates. You can keep living on self deceit, i care less. And for the records, i am from Edo state, Auchi, etsako west precisely. That i am not a part of foolish tribal sentiments does not make me an Hausa or Yoruba man. We all know the subtle hate between igbos in particular and the Hausas, which accelerated to a more alarming level since Buhari become president. So u can keep living in ur sef deceit. Your hate and Foolish sentiments will not change tue satus quo. Shalom.
I stated it how it is adamu. U asked how an igbo man will feel if the reverse was d case in alaba or other igbo dominated areas,..as an igbo man,(a v core and practical one at dat) I gave u answers and insights only for u 2 start raining insults and yammering abt self deceits n all wot nots. Are u by anyway justifying the violent and primitive nature of northerners? Ur own case get as e be walahi,cos I don't evn knw where 2 start engaging u . But wot I won't do is insult ur ethnic group cos I hav lots of dem as pals(tho none is as brainless as u are). Just get outta my sight

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2016
bushguy:
I am in full support of what you have said but "act like a Roman when you get to Rome" they say. I will still blame him for his actions and I guess this is going to be a turning point for him and his family

Really? Act like the Romans? He is a nigerian! Not a foreigner, i mean he hasn't broken any laws, the nigerian president does not own the right to the name buhari, jeezz! You see? It's all depends on how you guys view dogs in nigeria, my mother inlaw left her Dog £5000 in her will. Wears her dogs human clothing, claims it's her best friend now tell me why couldn't she name one of her Dogs Buhari? grin there are no justification on the arrest of this innocent man! He has done NOTHING WRONG! Full stop!
What will be next ban people from eating or talking?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ehikwe22: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2016
ikechu1:

Saying stupid shit all the time. Wtf is wrong with you yoloba...why una always desperately want to claim everybody speaks that Yoruba una call a language. Abeg no insult us.

His daughter's name is Temi because he lives in Ogun state. He probably heard the name multiple times and liked it. Nothing more, nothing less.
You're brainless. Do you know a place in Delta State called Ugbodu and Ukwunzuñ? do you your research before you quote me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.