Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) (30654 Views)

Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
AMEND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, DEATH IS INEVITABLE - IKPEAZU.

The body of late Ambassador Ojo Maduekwe has been laid to rest in his home town, Asaga, in Ohafia LGA.

Speaking at the burial ceremony, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu said he was proud of Late Chief Maduekwe as he lived a life worthy of emulation, describing him as a hero and worthy ambassador of Abia and Nigeria.

Dr. Ikpeazu stated that the responsibilities of living well resides on the living and challenged all to amend their relationship with God, saying that death is inevitable and prayed God to console the bereaved.

In his tribute Dr. Ita Inang x-rayed the sterling qualities of Late Chief Maduekwe, who he said served Nigeria in different capacities with diligence and sincerity.

Preaching, a Presbyterian clergyman, Most Rev(Prof) Mba Uka called on people to be careful how they live their lives. He told Nigerians not to celebrate those who loot Nigerian funds but emulate people with transparent integrity like Ojo Maduekwe.

The burial attracted the presence of wife of Abia State Governor, Deputy Governors of Abia, Imo and Ebonyi States, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, Senators Akpabio,T.A Orji,and other senators, members of House of Representative and members of Diplomatic Corp.

Others were PDP B.O.T officials, former ministers, and many other dignitaries.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/amend-your-relationship-with-god-death.html

1 Like

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by newbornmacho(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Akpabio looking rather old in this picture.

18 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by dunkem21(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
newbornmacho:

.. and PEJ?
Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by kahal29: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
newbornmacho:

Things has not been easy with him lately. The wife's sickness really affected him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by newbornmacho(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
kahal29:

Things has not been easy with him lately. The wife's sickness really affected him
OK

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by newbornmacho(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
dunkem21:

.. and PEJ?
Looks OK if you ask me.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Luckymay(f): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
See their jaws.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by greatgod2012(f): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
The clergyman called on the people to "be careful how they live their lives"!!

Hope the politicians there present went their with their functioning ears and brains.

You're there today, you may not be there tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by greatgod2012(f): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
And BTW, I miss PEJ........Action woman!

Even with her deficiency in English language, she still talks and carries herself with confidence.

13 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by moscobabs(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
h
Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by veekid(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
I miss this woman's grammar

1 Like

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by doublewisdom: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mama Peace is looking peaceful. Fine woman nothing do you.

7 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by omenka(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
A congregation of internally displaced persons. cheesy

Make I no just talk wetin else dey my mind... Got respect for the dead and some elders. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by nelsilvercloud(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Politicians neva learn
Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Spells(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Madam peace I miss u

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Spells:
Madam peace I miss u

Then may thunder fire both of you. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by PastorOla1: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
EVERYTHING IS POLITIC WHERE ARE THE MANS FAMILY, THIS LOOK MORE OF PDP POLITICAL BURIAL

3 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Spells(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Zoharariel:

Then may thunder fire both of you. grin cheesy grin
na this chimpanzee go rape u from behind cheesy cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by SWORD419(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
so this phd holder in english, have the courage to show her ugly face in public??
Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Nairadays: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
RIP OJB Maduekwe!

Life of Man is indeed like a vapour and full of vanities.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Nellybank(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Them for give mama chance make she say something... E don tey i no laugh... So like play like play mrs ojo don become mama's fellow widow

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Image123(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
omenka:
A congregation of internally displaced persons. cheesy

Make I no just talk wetin else dey my mind... Got respect for the dead and some elders. smiley

Isn't that man Diezani's husband? Is she banished from Nigeria or something?

edit.
Her husband is Allison Amaechina Madueke,not Ojo i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by sunnyside16(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
we miss mama peace, she always gave us reasons to laff, even though APC said they ruined the economy, it was not obvious.

Now apc is repairing and its ruined.

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Caseless: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
I couldn't care less.
Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
In every burial u are doing there is God.
Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Hedonistically: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Caseless:
I couldn't care less.

But you care enough to comment on this topic.... Out of the numerous topics on Nairaland. What happened to simply ignoring this thread? Does that not suggest that you have a very big problem, Mr? This is Caseless Senseless!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Starships4u(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
I'm a proud quitter when it comes to chasing women, they be treating you like you're some pest. Please its not that serious. You can be going.
Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by Karence(f): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nellybank:
Them for give mama chance make she say something... E don tey i no laugh... So like play like play mrs ojo don become mama's fellow widow
grin
Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by lonelydora: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ojo was a total "akum diri uban" to Nde Asaga in particular and Ohafia in general. From 1999 till date, he occupied very prominent posts in the political arena but never did anything for his LGA and his immediate community. From 1999, he was appointed Minister of Culture and Tourism, Secretary to PDP, Senior Special Advisor to the President on Legal and Constitutional matters, Minister of Transport, Minister of External Affairs and latest Nigerian Ambassador to Canada. Ojo will ask you if he got his position through your vote? Ojo left nothing to be remembered for. Thank God there is no reincarnation, I would have mobilized Nde Ohafia to pray that Ojo does not touch the soil of Ohafia again. May God comfort and console his family.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) by DTaj: 1:19am On Aug 21, 2016
PDP BOT Chairman, Wakil (a Northern Muslim) refused to remove his cap in church (see several pictures), based on his religious beliefs, but if he was a Yoruba Muslim, some tribal bigots on NR here would have been cursing and insulting him!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.