Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

She Claims Her Husband Raped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims Her Husband Raped Her (3371 Views)

She Claims “the Hottest” Dark Skinned Girl On Instagram / When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Tomaxzyn1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Without any sign of physical abuse, a woman accuses her husband of rape for strange reasons and wants her punished for it.
Does she have any point to prove that her husband who supposedly has some sort of sexual authority over her body could rape her?
Rape, we all agree, apuns when mutual consent is not involved.
So, does that apply to the marriage institution wherein the woman is being sexed without her consent(as in this case) under the d umbrella of matrimony?
Plz...do u reason this as a logical accusation from the wife?
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mind you, no one has sexual authority over your body but yourself even tho you are married undecided rape is rape without the person's consent or with force angry he has no right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Tallesty1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Mind you, no one has sexual authority over your body but yourself even tho you are married undecided rape is rape without the person's consent or with force angry he has no right
Abia. Nigeria constitution doesn't recognise marital rape.

3 Likes

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by DaviiiD(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
She needs to be checked!

why would a woman reject her "husbands" sexual advances angry angry

he should continue raping her till her senses reboots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by josab122: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I disagree with u.
Both husband and wife have authority over each other in respect to sex says the holy book

2 Likes

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Abia. Nigeria constitution doesn't recognise marital rape.
good luck to them undecided
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by blessedvisky(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Really. Let's see what happens when you get your own husband

2 Likes

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
blessedvisky:

Really. Let's see what happens when you get your own husband
oya na grin
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
josab122:

I disagree with u.
Both husband and wife have authority over each other in respect to sex says the holy book
thank God you said "in respect" cheesy kiss
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Juxtified(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Can a man steal his own money from his own wallet?

2 Likes

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Ghost21(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
[img][/img]
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by utenwuson: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
he should divorce her jaree! na all ds women wie dd ask of money frm hubby b4 he touch them!
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
DaviiiD:
She needs to be checked!

why would a woman reject her "husbands" sexual advances angry angry

he should continue raping her till her senses reboots
but a husband is allowed to reject a woman sexual advances ehn? You do well undecided
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
during courtship naija babes are ready to fuk even if they traveled from lag to kano to see u dat same day. when u later pity their ministry and marry dem they start to misbehave. if my wife dares such rubbish i will force my way in cos i cant go outside to cheat.

4 Likes

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by talktonase(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Mind you, no one has sexual authority over your body but yourself even tho you are married undecided rape is rape without the person's consent or with force >sad he has no right
Nigerian laws do not provide for rape by husbands...sexual assault will be the only indictment.

2 Likes

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Juxtified:
Can a man steal his own money from his own wallet?
women are not properties, if you want to own a human being you should go to the dealers of human trafficking and name your price. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
utenwuson:
he should divorce her jaree! na all ds women wie dd ask of money frm hubby b4 he touch them!
that's far better
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Tomaxzyn1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
utenwuson:
bro...dis is nt an issue of divorce yet...but the allegation of rape against her supposed husband..
The issue now is..if this is possible from a reasonable perspective?..either by law or virtue
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
eddyjibs:
during courtship naija babes are ready to fuk even if they traveled from lag to kano to see u dat same day. when u later pity their ministry and marry dem they start to misbehave. if my wife dares such rubbish i will force my way in cos i cant go outside to cheat.
it's better to cheat outside than to rapee undecided
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
talktonase:
Nigerian laws do not provide for rape by husbands...sexual assault will be the only indictment.
Thats why Nigeria is backward and the reason why so many bad things happen in this country because this is a lawless country angry

1 Like

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by 6fit(f): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

after reading thru yur post i wanted to comment but chage my mind when i saw yur moniker
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
6fit:

after reading thru yur post i wanted to comment but chage my mind when i saw yur moniker
what happened to my moniker?
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Tomaxzyn1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
talktonase:
correct....!

Knowing that thrz a distinction btw sexual assault and rape....which is why I started the thread with without any sign of physical abuse...
Now...she is likely to manipulate the confines of the law to equate sexual assault to rape ...
Coz if we gv it some critical thought..they, both cud be linked somehw with respect to the peculiarity of the case involving signs of physical abuse, which, unfortunately, is non-existent in dis case.
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Don't mind them, you said it all.

So because the women is the man's property, whenever he has sexual urge he should just open her legs and walk into it, not minding her state.

1 Like

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by jamalnation(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't think she is mentally stable
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by thesicilian: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
women are not properties, if you want to own a human being you should go to the dealers of human trafficking and name your price. Rubbish!
You're obviously not married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:
Without any sign of physical abuse, a woman accuses her husband of rape for strange reasons and wants her punished for it.
Does she have any point to prove that her husband who supposedly has some sort of sexual authority over her body could rape her?
Rape, we all agree, apuns when mutual consent is not involved.
So, does that apply to the marriage institution wherein the woman is being sexed without her consent(as in this case) under the d umbrella of matrimony?
Plz...do u reason this as a logical accusation from the wife?
There's no law in this country that's against spousal rape, it still doesn't mean this thing does not exist, the lawyers and lawmakers in this society owe us a duty to stay abreast of new developments in all areas of the polity.

What is rape?, a non-consensual sex, it happens in matrimony.
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:

So because the women is the man's property, whenever he has sexual urge he should just open her legs and walk into it, not minding her state.
as in, only uncivilized babarians do such grin
Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
as in, only uncivilized babarians do such grin
Perverts actually, some men like it with force, what happened to putting her in the mood and doing what you want, let me assume these people don't know the trauma behind rape of any sort.

1 Like

Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
eddyjibs:
hmmn..wud u call dat rape?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies Are In Ghana / Don’t Date My Bestie / First time sex with my class mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.