Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos (32087 Views)

Top 12 Graduate trainee jobs to apply for in 2018 Easily / 20,000 Jobs To Be Created As‎ Police To Launch Tv, Radio Services, Jan. 30 / 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Naijasinglegirl: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Have you ever been scrolling through you your Instagram explore feed and you see users posting photos of them with celebrities? Or maybe you happen to have a random discussion with colleagues and when the name of a celebrity comes up, they dish details of the celebrity with certainty. No, they don’t have two heads. If you have been wondering how you can ever meet a celebrity in Lagos, I have made a list of 14 jobs that makes it possible. Read below . . .

[b]1 Night club attendant
[/b]Celebrities are party goers and night hoppers.
Night clubs are your best bet to find them. You could be a bouncer, the one to serve them drinks, the one to guide their parking in the car park or the one waiting at the door to clean the rest room once they step out. All na hustle my brother.

2 Quilox member
I doubt if there’s any celebrity in Lagos that hasn’t been to Quilox.
Good thing is, Quilox is an open-for-all club.
You might walk in and the person that offers to pay for your drinks might be a celebrity.
You might be dancing and a celebrity would just walk up to you to ask you for a dance.
If you ever run into a celebrity there, feel free to walk up to him or her to demand for their number. They are usually too drunk to turn you down.

3 OAP JOB
Shebi you watch TV? This one is self explanatory. Don’t you feel jealous when you watch OAPs that grew up in Mushin laughing and gisting with celebs with their British accent during events or shows. The only thing I cannot explain is how to get an accent to become an OAP.

4 Lekki toll gate tag sales person
80% of celebrities in Lagos live in Lekki. 60% of celebrities drive out of Lekki every day. 52% are not witches/wizards so they usually have to drive out via the tollgate. Are you doing the maths? Oya go and drop your CV at Lekki toll gate.

5 3-5 star hotel receptionist
You know celebrities frequent hotels a lot for ‘one or two things’. As the receptionist, you are at the forefront. They’ll be super nice to you and even offer you bribe so you don’t spill.

6 3-5 star hotel cleaners
As a room service personnel or hotel room cleaner, your chances of starting a conversation with a celebrity are high if they happen to lodge in the hotel you work. Imagine cleaning a room where Davido just spent the night reading the bible and your friend who thought you would never hammer calls your phone at that moment.
“Please call me later, I am busy in Davido’s room”
Your sms will read.

7 Arik Air hostess
As a passenger flying on a local route twice in a year, your chances of having a celebrity as a co-passenger is 6/10. Talk more of the people living in the plane itself? The air hostesses. Ah! Get ready to become a celebrity bestie.

8 Ushers at Lekki events
Am I the only one that sees Instagram comments or broadcast messages like, “Looking for light skinned busty girls to usher at an undisclosed event on Saturday night for 100K per hour”
100k per hour abi?
Please try to read between the lines.

9 Banana Island traffic warden
Imagine being a female traffic warden in Banana Island where the rich resides. Your job has given you the power to stop and command cars to move at your will. Cars of billionaire-celebrities like Peski Ikeji abi?
You can use this time to have conversations with them. Imagine having additional skills like being able to dance as you direct traffic like that female traffic warden in Yaba.
You don hammer be that.

10 STD testers at Lekki Phase 1 hospitals
You know celebrities love their health so much, reason they always go for constant STD check-ups in hospital. As an STD checker in the lab, you have full access to the celebrity personal details include their kini.
Dreams come true . . .

11 Movie ticket sales girl at Silverbird Cinema (VIP Section)
VIP section is where celebrities watch their movie from at the cinema. There’s a separate counter that handles the issuing of tickets. Do you really want to meet celebrities? If your answer is yes, your dream job is behind that counter my sister.

12 Security/Search personnel at MMA
Notice before you board an airplane, you are thoroughly searched by security personnels at the airport.
Don’t you think people who carry out this job are lucky? You are at liberty to hug and touch a celebrity under the guise of search. You can even touch their kini by mistake.

[b]13 LASTMA /Police officials in Lekki
[/b]LASTMA officials primary job description is harassment, even when you are not a road offender. Most celebrities are fond of driving like they are auditioning for Fast & Furious. If your job primary responsibility is to maintain sanity on roads in high brow areas like Lekki and Ikoyi, get ready to run into a lot of celebrities i.e if they don’t run into you with their cars.
When you are tired of harassing them, you can even slap them if you are bored.

[b]14 Weed sales representatives
[/b]I cannot promise you much. But I know that in the course of your hustle one day, you will meet Burna Boy, Mr Amoshine, Timaya, Vic 0 and etc

The end.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/14-jobs-meet-celebrities-lagos/

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Naijasinglegirl: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
How is everyone doing?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by abimbawealth(f): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
I dey find dis kain job o

6 Likes

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by decatalyst(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why would I want to meet them when I could be a celebrity my self?

Every nah time. Make the money now and all other things will fall in place by themselves when aiye is not doing them undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by taylor88(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
eko hotel gate man

3 Likes

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by iffydave: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Selling agege bread

E.g OLAJUMOKE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Edwardhead(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
How is everyone doing?
we're doing fine... but why u take the FTC again?

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by DahtzFestjayz: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Aaaaah
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by derrick333(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sowi ,if I may ask, so after meetin dem ,wot else ? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Twaci(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Own a blog grin

Don't ask me, ask Linda cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Felaak47(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Next
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
[b]14 Weed sales representatives
[/b]I cannot promise you much. But I know that in the course of your hustle one day, you will meet Burna Boy, Mr Amoshine, Timaya, Vic 0 and etc

Akpako master, WizKid... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Moz22: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
abimbawealth:
I dey find dis kain job o
hiya babe..how are u? U won't blv I missed that match. Hopefully I'll watch d replays tomao..hOw was ur day?
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by abimbawealth(f): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Moz22:
hiya babe..how are u? U won't blv I missed that match. Hopefully I'll watch d replays tomao..hOw was ur day?
Why did you miss it...

The game was just ok...until subs came on and changed it for better, in all it was a good game

Day was cool, yours?
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Mustay(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dp
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Mustay(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
HILARIOUS has become such an abused word though.

17 Likes

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Moz22: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
abimbawealth:

Why did you miss it...

The game was just ok...until subs came on and changed it for better, in all it was a good game

Day was cool, yours?
saturdays are usually a busy one for me..thank God we won. My day was fine..thank u.

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
4 Lekki toll gate tag sales person
80% of celebrities in Lagos live in Lekki. 60% of celebrities drive out of Lekki every day. 52% are not witches/wizards so they usually have to drive out via the tollgate. Are you doing the maths? Oya go and drop your CV at Lekki toll gate.

OP, going by your statistics: ( in Koredo Bello's voice ) I am thinking, no we are thinking, if 60% of Celebs drive out of Lekki everyday, 52% drive thru the tollgate, where does the remaining 8% drive out from

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by abimbawealth(f): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Moz22:
saturdays are usually a busy one for me..thank God we won. My day was fine..thank u.
Awww, sorry dear...hopefully you'll catch a replay
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Omero(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hmmmm, yanshingbrities!
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Chimaritoponcho: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Omero:
Hmmmm, yanshingbrities!

2 Likes

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Moz22: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
abimbawealth:

Awww, sorry dear...hopefully you'll catch a replay
hopefully..I'll wait till nepa do their thing.

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by IkoloTheSage: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
You're not far from the truth, sweet.

Met Pete Edochie sometime ago at that ever-clogged roundabout that runs round to Badore and runs off to Lekki or Epe(depending on where you're coming from). Guess Ajah roundabout or so.

Dude was customarily trapped in the traffic and it wasn't long before folks surrounded his lexus jeep.

Simple man.
No security, just his driver and I guess - his personal assistant.
He sat in the front with the driver whilst the other man occupied the owner's end.
And no- the car wasn't tinted.
So, it wasn't difficult for him to be spoted.

I was overjoyed is an understatement. The kind of catalystically scintilating emotion that ran through my head was devoid of any equivocation. The man is a role model.

Baaba o,
awon boys ti jeun (don't know if I got it right) grin soon rented the air.

Oga drop.
He dropped.
E empty im pocket.
And soon, there was nothing else to give except prayers.
He laid hands on many.
Praying for a fulfiled life for them - beggars, disables, ticketers, hawkers, omo-niles and every-every that came.
He makes more sign of the cross than the pope too.

Meeting some celebs is actually fun but never all of them.

I doubt if I'd want to meet Terry G, Kcee, Dbanj or Ice Prince.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by prof800(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2016
Funny but true.
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 21, 2016
IkoloTheSage:
You're not far from the truth, sweet.

Met Pete Edochie sometime ago at that ever-clogged roundabout that runs round to Badore and runs off to Lekki or Epe(depending on where you're coming from). Guess Ajah roundabout or so.

Dude was customarily trapped in the traffic and it wasn't long before folks surrounded his lexus jeep.

Simple man.
No security, just his driver and I guess - his personal assistant.
He sat in the front with the driver whilst the other man occupied the owner's end.
And no- the car wasn't tinted.
So, it wasn't difficult for him to be spoted.

I was overjoyed is an understatement. The kind of catalystically scintilating emotion that ran through my head was devoid of any equivocation. The man is a role model.

Baaba o,
awon boys ti jeun (don't know if I got it right) grin soon rented the air.

Oga drop.
He dropped.
E empty im pocket.
And soon, there was nothing else to give except prayers.
He laid hands on many.
Praying for a fulfiled life for them - beggars, disables, ticketers, hawkers, omo-niles and every-every that came.
He makes more sign of the cross than the pope too.

Meeting some celebs is actually fun but never all of them.

I doubt if I'd want to meet Terry G, Kcee, Dbanj or Ice Prince.
Are u among d beneficiaries?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by ladyF(f): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Who these celeb epp?

Abeg where can I see Dangote? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by IkoloTheSage: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2016
ymee:

Are u among d beneficiaries?

grin
Was just a spectator.
I never was that disposed to hop out of my drive and scuttle my way through to him.

Too much of goodness and mercies follows me already.

4 Likes

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Are they godz, that I have to meet them..

Why can't they meet me.?

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by corisande: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2016
grin
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Heromaniaa: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2016
Why pass through this stress. Book an appointment with me now. I will make myself available to you.
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2016
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation / Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.