Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos (32084 Views)

Top 12 Graduate trainee jobs to apply for in 2018 Easily / 20,000 Jobs To Be Created As‎ Police To Launch Tv, Radio Services, Jan. 30 / 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by fratermathy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wetin I wan use them do?

Mtchewww

As if they are not humans like you. Hustle hard & succeed and you too will be a celeb.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Gmajor(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

4 Lekki toll gate tag sales person
80% of celebrities in Lagos live in Lekki. 60% of celebrities drive out of Lekki every day. 52% are not witches/wizards so they usually have to drive out via the tollgate. Are you doing the maths? Oya go and drop your CV at Lekki toll gate.

OP, going by your statistics: ( in Koredo Bello's voice ) I am thinking, no we are thinking, if 60% of Celebs drive out of Lekki everyday, 52% drive thru the tollgate, where does the remaining 8% drive out from
edo airways

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by severee(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Have you ever been scrolling through you your Instagram explore feed and you see users posting photos of them with celebrities? Or maybe you happen to have a random discussion with colleagues and when the name of a celebrity comes up, they dish details of the celebrity with certainty. No, they don’t have two heads. If you have been wondering how you can ever meet a celebrity in Lagos, I have made a list of 14 jobs that makes it possible. Read below . . .

Op you forgot to add bleaching cream sales and cocaine smuggling
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Chuksemi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
How is everyone doing?

You are an inspiration. One question, do you draft your punchlines on a paper before developing or do you let it flow.

I am a huge fan.

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Odunharry(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lmao..
2 so correct
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by iamkingzlee(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
decatalyst:
Why would I want to meet them when I could be a celebrity my self?

Every nah time. Make the money now and all other things will fall in place by themselves when aiye is not doing them undecided
This one don take am go far o! Chill, it's a mere joke
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Laveda(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin

You nailed it, funny tho.
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Stanbeto: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy Celebrity Sunday
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by mccoy47(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
skarlett:
tongue
U'r really pretty shocked
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by YINKS89(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
u no talk abt owambe pple......
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by DAVE5(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
derrick333:
Sowi ,if I may ask, so after meetin dem ,wot else ? lipsrsealed

The thing tire me ohh, abi if u meet celeb, maybe the op life go better

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by horlakunle25(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
IkoloTheSage:
You're not far from the truth, sweet.

Met Pete Edochie sometime ago at that ever-clogged roundabout that runs round to Badore and runs off to Lekki or Epe(depending on where you're coming from). Guess Ajah roundabout or so.

Dude was customarily trapped in the traffic and it wasn't long before folks surrounded his lexus jeep.

Simple man.
No security, just his driver and I guess - his personal assistant.
He sat in the front with the driver whilst the other man occupied the owner's end.
And no- the car wasn't tinted.
So, it wasn't difficult for him to be spoted.

I was overjoyed is an understatement. The kind of catalystically scintilating emotion that ran through my head was devoid of any equivocation. The man is a role model.

Baaba o,
awon boys ti jeun (don't know if I got it right) grin soon rented the air.

Oga drop.
He dropped.
E empty im pocket.
And soon, there was nothing else to give except prayers.
He laid hands on many.
Praying for a fulfiled life for them - beggars, disables, ticketers, hawkers, omo-niles and every-every that came.
He makes more sign of the cross than the pope too.

Meeting some celebs is actually fun but never all of them.

I doubt if I'd want to meet Terry G, Kcee, Dbanj or Ice Prince.
guy pray make u meet TERRY G one day! D guy is nt stingy ooo!..infact down to earth too, can't talk abt K-CEE sha bicos I no dey d same area wit him.
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by DAVE5(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
mccoy47:

U'r really pretty shocked

U can lie ohh bros, U don dey find small pikin wey u go spoil her life abi.... God is watching u sha
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
how about video shoots crew member.

I met majority of the celebrity while working as a production assistant for Unlimited l.a in 2014. dem no freak me.. majority of dem are fake.

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Go join yr church ushering & logistics dept.....
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by mccoy47(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
DAVE5:

U can lie ohh bros, U don dey find small pikin wey u go spoil her life abi.... God is watching u sha

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by mccoy47(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
DAVE5:

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
abimbawealth:

Why did you miss it...

The game was just ok...until subs came on and changed it for better, in all it was a good game

Day was cool, yours?

U are a CHELSEA fan.
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Spells(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nigerian yeyebrities.... Ok oh

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by jubrealguy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
true
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by ipledge01: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
durocity:
how about video shoots crew member.

I met majority of the celebrity while working as a production assistant for Unlimited l.a in 2014. dem no freak me.. majority of dem are fake.

why you calling them fake? they gat the money and Fame. do you think davido's father will allow him do music if there's no money in music? look at psquare and the likes too, they hustle hard bro.
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Exponental(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
@Op....you need a job!
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by femi4: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
How is everyone doing?
And where can we meet you? I want to see the face behind this handle
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Sammyblaq(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Who dem eep?.
If you are a P|MP...many of them celeb must surely come for you.
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by femi4: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

4 Lekki toll gate tag sales person
80% of celebrities in Lagos live in Lekki. 60% of celebrities drive out of Lekki every day. 52% are not witches/wizards so they usually have to drive out via the tollgate. Are you doing the maths? Oya go and drop your CV at Lekki toll gate.

OP, going by your statistics: ( in Koredo Bello's voice ) I am thinking, no we are thinking, if 60% of Celebs drive out of Lekki everyday, 52% drive thru the tollgate, where does the remaining 8% drive out from
The 8% will stay indoor that day
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by Larryfest(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
I have seen almost all of them while working with my marquee crews but then what's special about it shared a smoke with 2face one cold night lik dat,they are just normal people like the rest of us forget the hype abeg.

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by femi4: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:
Who these celeb epp?

Abeg where can I see Dangote? grin
Political weddings/Birthdays.... If you want to see the likes of Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga, Ooni, Atiku, Jagaban
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by jephito(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
No 15. Teaching job
Being a teacher in one of the big schools in Lekki Ajah Ikoyi VI will afford you the opportunity of meeting celebrities. They have their kids in these schools.

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by ROZZAYY(f): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
lol dis got me rolling on d floor, hahahaha
quilox member, std checker op abeg no ki pesin
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by SIMPLIFIED(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
STD CHECKER? Wtf, where did you see job description for any hospital personnel as an STD checker,you only have Medlab scientist or technicians who carry out patient investigation abeg there is no place that trains a person to be an STD checker. Lol

1 Like

Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by ibkgab001: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
include their kini grin grin grin
Re: 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos by kov624665(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Twaci:
Own a blog grin

Don't ask me, ask Linda cheesy
Even Linda mentioned it herself that she hasn't met with most of these celebrities she writes stories about in person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation / Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.