Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent (2070 Views)

PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' / Unilorin Must See!!! Is This Why Unilorin Is Better By Far? Photo / Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by luvola(m): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2009
let nig stu condemn this bastard sch frm being in isolation. d retard vc is anti ASUU, govt agent.
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by tunyus(m): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2009
dat stupid unilorin i just dont like them
hw can they say dey only diff among everybody
they are clamming mr nice
dey want to be the best skul in naija by all means(na by that?)
dey can be the best only tru there product
whereas i dont feel most of there student av come across(not very bright)
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by timbuk2(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
tunyus:

smiley Hey don't HATE just CONGRATULATE. "LOOSER"
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by xreal: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2009
tunyus:

You are diverting, the poster was making sense on this thread, but you came here with your bullshit.

Why wuldn't you say Unilorin graduates are 'not very bright', since you yourself are DULL.

Never f*ck with a 3rd Class graduate from Unilorin.

Thats the truth - beleive it or not.
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by tunyus(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2009
@TIMBUK & XREAL
are u guys, o kay
I am talking from experience,i av MESS with 3 unilorin undergrad sincerely they are very backword
guy they no NOTHING
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by ednut1(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2009
u this luvola. u are a sadist . what is ur business with unilorin again. yes anti ASUU but it is now clear that ASUU does not care about the students the vc of unilorin knows govt will not answer. we are resuming on monday hahaha. as for the dullard thing. every school has brilliant students and dull students and 70 per cnt of students are from lag so we are all the same. sorry other schools my junoir brother is in ss1 now but he will graduate before u guys if u comes to unilorin what a pity. unilorin was so bad last year 76000 pple wanted to come there but just 4999 could be admitted. i hope ur asses get warm stayin at home hahaha
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by luvola(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
hav meet some unilorin products .men,dey are dullard. useless stu,fake sug,pdp vc,, useless university dat had d worst college of medcine in nig
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by delvinmaya(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
yeah, now luvola you my friend are demented, a mistake that should be dealt with, honestly am getting scared for the students of unilorin cos a fool who is yet to stop using diapers has decided to take the hate campaign to their doorsteps.I have also observed something you have failed to mention your school's name cos even you are ashamed of your bloody school.Man i advise you to seek help from a psychiatrist
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by delvinmaya(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
2009 University Rankings
Top 100 Universities And Colleges in Africa

Top 100 Universities and Colleges in Africa by 4icu.org Web Popularity Ranking

1 Cairo University
Egypt

2 University of Cape Town
South Africa

3 University of Pretoria
South Africa

4 Mansoura University
Egypt

5 Helwan University
Egypt

6 University of KwaZulu-Natal
South Africa

7 University of the Witwatersrand
South Africa

8 The American University in Cairo
Egypt

9 German University in Cairo
Egypt

10 Zagazig University
Egypt

11 Tanta University
Egypt

12 University of Ghana
Ghana

13 University of Dar es Salaam
Tanzania

14 Assiut University
Egypt

15 Alexandria University
Egypt

16 Minufiya University
Egypt

17 South Valley University
Egypt

18 Benha University
Egypt

19 Al Azhar University
Egypt

20 Minya University
Egypt

21 University of Namibia
Namibia

22 Université Française d'Égypte
Egypt

23 University of South Africa
South Africa

24 Universiteit Stellenbosch
South Africa

25 Ain Shams University
Egypt

26 University of the Western Cape
South Africa

27 University of Botswana
Botswana

28 University of Johannesburg
South Africa

29 Rhodes University
South Africa

30 Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
South Africa

31 Universidade Eduardo Mondlane
Mozambique

32 University of Ilorin
Nigeria

33 University of Nairobi
Kenya

34 Misr International University
Egypt

35 Université Cadi Ayyad
Morocco

36 University of Mauritius
Mauritius

37 Makerere University
Uganda

38 Sudan University for Science and Technology
Sudan

39 Fayoum University
Egypt

40 University of Khartoum
Sudan

41 Université de Batna
Algeria

42 Université des Sciences et de la Technologie "Houari Boumediène"
Algeria

43 Université de la Reunion
Reunion

44 The British University in Egypt
Egypt

45 Pharos University in Alexandria
Egypt

46 Addis Ababa University
Ethiopia

47 Université d'Alger
Algeria

48 Modern Sciences & Arts University
Egypt

49 University Cheikh Anta Diop of Dakar
Senegal

50 University of Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe

51 Université Senghor
Egypt

52 MISR University for Sience and Technology
Egypt

53 Higher Technological Institute
Egypt

54 Université Mohammed V - Souissi
Morocco

55 Kafer el Shiekh
Egypt

56 Kenyatta University
Kenya

57 October 6 University
Egypt

58 Ashesi University College
Ghana

59 Université de Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso

60 Akhbar El-Yom Academy
Egypt

61 Sohag University
Egypt

62 Université Hassan II - Mohammadia
Morocco

63 Université Abdelmalek Essaâdi
Morocco

64 Université de Tunis el Manar
Tunisia

65 Sinai University
Egypt

66 Nahda University
Egypt

67 Université Mohammed V - Agdal
Morocco

68 Future University
Egypt

69 Egerton University
Kenya

70 University of Zambia
Zambia

71 Université de la Manouba
Tunisia

72 Ahfad University for Women
Sudan

73 North-West University
South Africa

74 University of the Free State
South Africa

75 Walter Sisulu University for Technology and Science
South Africa

76 University of Port Harcourt
Nigeria

77 University of Technology, Mauritius
Mauritius

78 Polytechnic of Namibia
Namibia

79 Al Akhawayn University
Morocco

80 Université Saad Dahlab de Blida
Algeria

81 United States International University
Kenya

82 Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Ghana

83 Strathmore University
Kenya

84 Université Abou Bekr Belkaid Tlemcen
Algeria

85 Université Badji Mokhtar de Annaba
Algeria

86 Lagos State University
Nigeria

87 Obafemi Awolowo University
Nigeria

88 Central University of Technology
South Africa

89 Academiat Addirasat Alulia
Libya

90 Vaal University of Technology
South Africa

91 Université Abdelhamid Ibn Badis de Mostaganem
Algeria

92 Université Mentouri de Constantine
Algeria

93 Université Ibn Zohr
Morocco

94 Kigali Institute of Science and Technology
Rwanda

95 Université des Sciences et de la Technologie Mohamed Boudiaf d'Oran
Algeria

96 University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Nigeria

97 University of Malawi
Malawi

98 Uganda Christian University
Uganda

99 Ahmadu Bello University
Nigeria

100 University of Limpopo
South Africa

And the school is a government agent because they are visionary?
This thread is plain stupid,it ought to be deleted

Last update: 19/07/2009
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by luvola(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ delvin : how come u.i,uniben, are not among d rated sch. does dat mean unilorin is better dan u.i ,uniben or unn ? u must b a dullard
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by delvinmaya(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
you see luvola, am beginnig to get this feeling that you are retarded.Am i the person who made the ratings.A normal person would see that "
Top 100 Universities and Colleges in Africa by 4icu.org Web Popularity Ranking" is right on it.just pray that i dont catch you online,else we would know who the real dullard is.table tennesse,Fool
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by xreal: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ delvin
where on earth did you get this rating from? i strongly agree with luvola, if you didn't formulate this then the source is questionable.

Unilorin is a Baby sister to U.I in all ramifications, so where on earth is U.I?
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by xreal: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
luvola:

@ delvin : how come u.i,uniben, are not among d rated sch. does dat mean unilorin is better dan u.i ,uniben or unn ? u must b a dullard

dullard indeed.
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by yoged(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2009
Peacn
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by luvola(m): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2009
yoged or youghurt or yeast : go and call d best stu in yur fuking sch, they cant stand me. mak we dey bombard our self wit question
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2009
@luvola.My dear,unilorin is 'breaking ground'.D school is one of d fastest growing universities in sub-sahara Africa(Compare previous universities' rating with recent ones,googled WEBOMETRIC,NUC or visit www.4icu.org 4 more info)
4 ur info,recently Unilorin was among d universities given an endowment fund of 2 billion naira 4 researches & infrastructural development.
I know u are a bit frustrated & jealous because of dis ASUU strike,instead of posting lies & false info y nt humbly pray un2 God 2 intervene in d crisis so that d strike wil b cal off.Unilorin is nw in a new academic session whereas no public uni is tru with previous session except ABU & some state uni.I pray ur juniors wey dey 4 unilorin no go overtake u!U beta humble thyslf & cal un2 God instead of fighting an ended battle.Mind u,ur false info cnt pull down unilorin instead it make d school more popular by making serious minded pple 2 study more abt d school.
I pray when many of ur mates at unilorin are true with their degree prog,u too wil able too,if truly u are in any university!
U said,Unilorin has d worst medicine's college.cn u supply any evidence,say the NMA web so that we cn verify the authencity of ur info?My dear,learn to b reasonable & sensible.It's very obvious & crystal clear that u jst form that 4rm ur brain.Everybody blive that cnt b true,even Kratos,our MD @ age 25!
My dear,it's nt 2 late 2 attend d most sought after university in Nigeria(according 2 JAMB) patiently purchase next year ume form & fil in unilorin.B SENSIBLE my dear!
Wao!another uniterupted academic session is here again,i wish al greatest unilorites an hitch free session! Pls,greatest unilorites,b focus,dedicated,prayerful & hardworking so dat u'll b BeTtEr By FaR!
Much luv!
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by luvola(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2009
vikipid or vikipig or wetin b yur name self , xvrybody knws u.i ,unn,uniben respectively ar d best in nig. i can bet it wit u dat even lasu my sch is better dan yur sch. do want to our law dept,lasuith,faculty of enginering wit dat of unilorin. chalenge me
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by luvola(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2009
vikipid or vikipig or wetin b yur name self , xvrybody knws u.i ,unn,uniben respectively ar d best in nig. i can bet it wit u dat even lasu my sch is better dan yur sch. do want to our law dept,lasuith,faculty of enginering wit dat of unilorin. chalenge me
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by yomiBakare: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2009
osaroodion i think u are myopic and backward in your view, u are subjective as well and this presupposes the kind of training you are being given in your sch. we are all intellectuals and this forum should be a place to share ideas and not casting aspartions on each other. well to help u log on to www.unilorin.edu.ng, click on world university ranking then click on WEBOMETRICS or go 2ru www.webometrics.info, then click on TOP AFRICA. there u will see UNIBEN occupyin 61th position, your so called UNIYONU is at 77th position. 4icu.org ranks according to web popoularity, which i think i have expounded upon.u guys can deceive yourselves there in PS, TANKE,AGBO-OBA, but definately not on this forum. by your defination what do you make of WEB POPULARITY? which is basis for ranking unis by 4icu.org.i think i should help you perhaps u cant navigate 2ru the sites.here is it in this subsequent Paragraph.

RANK UNIVERSITY COUNTRY WORLD RANK

1 University of Cape Town 405

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 University of Pretoria 509

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Stellenbosch University 555

4 University of the Witwatersrand 693

5 Rhodes University 922

6 University of Kwazulu Natal 1,076

7 University of the Western Cape 1,102

8 Cairo University 1,219

9 American University in Cairo 1,334

10 Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University 1,446

11 University of South Africa 1,476

12 University of the Free State 1,844

13 University of Johannesburg 2,037

14 North West University 2,484

15 Ain Shams University 2,785

16 Strathmore University Nairobi 2,795

17 Mansoura University 2,943

18 Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar 3,602

19 Al Akhawayn University Ifrane 3,653

20 Makerere University * 3,811

21 Université Cadi Ayyad 3,956

22 Addis Ababa University 4,055

23 Université Djillali Liabes 4,116

24 Université Abou Bekr Belkaid Tlemcen 4,143

25 University of Dar Es Salaam 4,229

26 University of Namibia 4,289

27 Arab Academy for Science & Technology and Maritime Transport 4,347

28 University of Khartoum 4,371

29 University of Nairobi 4,467

30 Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology 4,479

31 Cape Peninsula University of Technology 4,510

32 University of Mauritius 4,559

33 École Mohammadia d'Ingénieurs 4,618

34 University of Botswana 4,633

35 Mauritius Institute of Education 4,666

36 University of Zimbabwe 4,754

37 Faculté des Sciences Rabat 4,759

38 German University in Cairo 4,772

39 Université Abdelmalek Essaadi * 4,866

40 Helwan University 4,872

41 Polytechnic of Namibia 4,939

42 Durban University of Technology 5,032

43 Université de Ouagadougou 5,135

44 Assiut University 5,281

45 Zagazig University 5,383

46 Universidade Eduardo Mondlane 5,395

47 Université de Batna 5,548

48 University of Fort Hare 5,791

49 Université Virtuelle de Tunis 5,806

50 University of Ghana 5,822

51 University of Zambia 5,875

52 National University of Rwanda 5,888

53 Université Mohammed Premier Oujda * 5,950

54 Egerton University 6,266

55 Institut Agronomique et Veterinaire Hassan II 6,268

56 Makerere University Faculty of Computing & Information Technology 6,301

57 International University of Africa 6,482

58 Kampala International University 6,510

59 Sudan University of Science & Technology 6,556

60 Tshwane University of Technology 6,563

61 University of Benin 6,602

62 Université Mentouri de Constantine 6,766

63 University of Garyounis 6,781

64 Alexandria University 7,002

65 Université des Sciences et de la Technologie Houari Boumediene 7,008

66 University of Zululand 7,016

67 Université Mohammed V Souissi 7,042

68 University of Malawi 7,062

69 Monash University South Africa 7,069

70 Université Abdelhamid Ibn Badis Mostaganem 7,205

71 Université Senghor d'Alexandrie 7,279

72 Université Ibn Zohr Agadir 7,597

73 Vaal University of Technology 7,655

74 British University in Egypt 7,781

75 Université Mohammed V Agdal 7,841

76 Université d'Alger 7,849

77 University of Ilorin 7,902

78 Obafemi Awolowo University 7,942

79 South Valley University 8,010

80 Faculté de Medécine & Pharmacie 8,024

81 University of Ibadan 8,034

82 American University of Kinshasa 8,139

83 Moi University 8,284

84 Institut National des Postes et Telecommunications Maroc 8,285

85 Jimma University 8,304

86 Université de Bejaia 8,376

87 Minufiya University 8,413

88 College of Medicine University of Malawi 8,534

89 University of Tanta 8,539

90 Central University of Technology 8,644

91 Université M'Hamed Bougara de Boumerdes 8,727

92 Sokoine University of Agriculture 8,761

93 Université de Nouakchott 8,766

94 Faculté des Sciences Dhar El Mahraz 8,855

95 University of Lagos 8,871

96 Ecole National Supérieure de l'Informatique (ex-INI) 8,960

97 Université Hassan II Mohammadia 8,964

98 Université des Sciences et de la Technologie d'Oran Mohamed Boudiaf 9,004

99 École Supérieure des Communications de Tunis 9,011

100 Kenyatta University 9,129

Universities 1 to 100 of 100
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by yoged(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by yoged(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2009
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by luvola(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ yoged or yeast : yur vc is a failure. i wil bring down yur sch if yur bastard totalitarian islamist vc dont admit my friend a non indigen into yur retard sch. he score 76% . hard times await unilorin here if e didn't gain adm. warning !!
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by yoged(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2009
.g.
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by yoged(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by delvinmaya(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
Luvola,u jst got 2 d main reason dat u ve been mudslinging.i pray dat ur friend is admitted ok,but u ve to stop being abusive.when as students we antagonise ourselves like dis wat wud happen when we grow older and take charge of this nation.i cant even start to imagine.
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by iseyi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
Leyin Ilorin ko si varsity ooo,
Alasewo lomo unilag
Alagidi lomo oau,
Amugbo lomo epoma,

Why all of u dey cry about Unilorin.
UNILORIN BETTER BY FAR FOREVER!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by luvola(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ iseyi - u ar pity u because u ar lost already
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by luvola(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ iseyi - u ar pity u because u ar lost already
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by Afolabis(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2009
Guys!stop this thrash,just be focu & determined that any universities U get admitted to,to be d best.And I also pray dat ASUU will soon call off d strike.
Re: Unilorin Is A Bad School And Govt Agent by shikiri59: 1:25am On Oct 04, 2009
@luvola wat is ur problem, wat is ur own with uni,lorin, leave them and their palava , dont tell us u're jealous of the skool, men find something better to post,

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Cut Off Mark For Economics / U.I 2009/2010 SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE & POST U.M.E DATE IS ANNOUCHED / FCET Akoka Sandwich Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.