Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! (48769 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / MMM Returns With New Strategy / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
jsheng:

pls who is ninho, I hear he is my guider

yeah. he remains the best mmm guider ever liveth. he responds to query, and several uprising issues of all his DL. He picks call, inform us most times via SMS of the exact time we got matched. that guy is just bammmmm. That's why I laugh at some people who cry foul when they have issues on there and there guider is no where to be found.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Akdams(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Welcome to RAISE MONEY HERE

And it guarantees 100k every month only on your one time 70k investment

You will have access to Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you in this era of CHANGE

Our Vision is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.

Click the group chat link below if you will like to be part of this.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Thank you
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by SeyiAkinbo(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2016
natakin:

Pele...hope say hand no pain you...I see you are new in naira land. ..3days old..something fishy here...information is everywhere now you heard....assignment number 1. Go to YouTube and post a link of a single complaint from any MMM member worldwide...please argue with facts....show people you are Inegligent. ..do not come and waste space by pasting wiki...and low level hungry blog contents here...Nigerians are far far smarter....
2. Do the world a favour by mentioning the names of your neighbours....
Well laid out!

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by gentlepal: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hello house, pls is mmm united real?
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by jist2day: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
gentlepal:
Hello house, pls is mmm united real?
yes it is very real
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by dapoach: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2016
for inquiries about MMM (the reigning financial help scheme)..pls add me on whatsapp...+2347066295341
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by angelroz: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Abeg goan sleep.Mtcheew!
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by cpo(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2016
People said the founder of mmm is a fraudster and the rest ok but what has that got to do with a good idea that will last forever. My bro sis what is good is indeed good, his idea is a liberator. Understand how Mmm works and you will know is an idea separated from him as a person, copies of this ideas ate now produced.
You want to live under the government of the day that will make you live in realtime poverty then don't join Mmm or the likes of it.
Mmm you surely will live longer than time
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by silvernus0: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2016

While some people are busy complaining , others are written letter of happiness monthly grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
NgcoboP:
Dominique please kill this MMM ponzi scheme ....it is a fraud.... living witness...kewt I see you... Mr. T...
I wish you still defend this today lol
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by knight0430: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Call/Chat on whatsapp with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by teasty234: 3:00am On Dec 01, 2016
jsheng:

pls who is ninho, I hear he is my guider

Pls send me ninho's number. Want to explain issue wit him. Thanks
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2016
teasty234:

Pls send me ninho's number. Want to explain issue wit him. Thanks
Wetin do your guider?
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by ovieigho(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2016
slimany:

Wetin do your guider?
ola favour is not fit to be a guilder....
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by teasty234: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2016
slimany:

Wetin do your guider?

His number is not going thru all this while. I think his name Is ola too
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
ovieigho:
ola favour is not fit to be a guilder....

How I wish you people listened to me back then. A guider is in a position to help you out in these kinda scenerio of series of issues that might arise in future.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by teasty234: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
slimany:

How I wish you people listened to me back then. A guider is in a position to help you out in these kinda scenerio of series of issues that might arise in future.

Can u pls remind me what u said back then
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by methyl: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is a lie i actually thought it is scam too, not until i tried it and got paid. MMM is absolutely real, if you want to register on mmm,
You call me 08188373898.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Jazzlite: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2016
optimusmind:
I wish you still defend this today lol
what an old man sees lying down.... you won't see on an iroko tree
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Jazzlite: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2016
methyl:
Is a lie i actually thought it is scam too, not until i tried it and got paid. MMM is absolutely real, if you want to register on mmm,
You call me 08188373898.
yes and now? you don't set an empty trap for an animal
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by jist2day: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
All participants is encouraged to go and provide help now
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Yarduni: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
A thread they scoffed at months back will now become the one that haunts their memory! tongue
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Yarduni: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
jist2day:
All participants is encouraged to go and provide help now

Ehen! so you guys are still looking to steal peoples money? EFCC should invite you for more explanation
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by jist2day: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yarduni:

Ehen! so you guys are still looking to steal peoples money? EFCC should invite you for more explanation
Until mmm is back, may you never have peace.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Yarduni: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
jist2day:

Until mmm is back, may you never have peace.

How you be calculating how to pay back the money you used to invest in MMM Nigeria

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by jist2day: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yarduni:

How you be calculating how to pay back the money you used to invest in MMM Nigeria

Do you know I also make 100% from my rising bitcoin every month?I pity you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.