Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics (61305 Views)

Beloved Chimpanzee Laid To Rest In Casket At Uganda Wildlife Conservation Centre / OYA PETLANDERS, let's post throwback pics of our beautiful dogs / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by jamesibor: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2016
ON MAY 6, 20166:11 AMIN NEWSCOMMENTS By Abiodun Alade

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, has donated a three year old chimpanzee named Patience to a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), Pandrillus, operator of the Drill Ranch Afi Mountain. Co-founder of the zoo, Liza Gadsby disclosed this in a telephone interview with Vanguard. “The chimpanzee was formerly at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Wildlife Park but during our (Liza and her husband) recent visit to the former president at Abeokuta, we convinced him that she will be better off at our facility, which he agreed to, because he has visited the Drill Ranch Afi Mountain, and impressed with what we have done,” she said. The NGO in a post on Facebook thanked Obasanjo, while promising to take good care of the chimpanzee.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ex-president-obasanjo-donates-chimpanzee-named-patience-zoo/

3 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by jamesibor: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2016
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2014

Lalasticlala over to you.

863 Likes 92 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by mightyhazel: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2016
I wonder how many ppl were incacerated and threathened wit death because of dis! Just imagine,..a goat( a far lower animal) was named after a sitting president,..a name tag hung on its scruff,snaped and uploaded on internet,..but no ijaw nor southsouth man batted a lid,no political outcry. Infact I doubt if any nigerdeltan nor evn a southerner evn took a second notice of it.

Now a delta man supposedly named his dog buhari(no pictorial evidence o!) and demonic hypocrites are all over d place baying for blood!
Who wud blame nnamdi kanu and ipob wen dey state it as it is?

569 Likes 44 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Tallesty1(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Let me tell you a secret bro. To us, Jonathan is an ordinary man likewise his wife. She's just another woman but Buhari is a god to some people and only an educated someone can keep his/her cool while his god is being insulted.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Smellymouth: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2016

14 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by jamesibor: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Abeg who fit tell me wetin the goat dey try talk? grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4134777_img20160821070012_jpeg70b8ee9958504f316b355c81ed44e79a

The goat dey try explain say nor be him chop the nyam.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by mightyhazel: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2016
jamesibor:

The goat dey try explain say nor be him eat the nyam.
lol. Dat is the spirit,....of d better south. The other side wud hav taken it up on dia heads,..baying for 'blood of infidels',...we live in perilous times. The supporters of dis deadly trend are worse dan demons!

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by ikechu1: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2016
Op you beat me to it. Damn

6 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by ikechu1: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
I wonder how many ppl were incacerated and threathened wit death because of dis! Just imagine,..a goat( a far lower animal) was named after a sitting president,..a name tag hung on its scruff,snaped and uploaded on internet,..but no ijaw nor southsouth man batted a lid,no political outcry. Infact I doubt if any nigerdeltan nor evn a southerner evn took a second notice of it.

Now a delta man supposedly named his dog buhari(no pictorial evidence o!) and demonic hypocrites are all over d place baying for blood!
Who wud blame nnamdi kanu and ipob wen dey state it as it is?

Right!!!!!!

For some reason the North and west thinks everyone has the same backwards mentality as them. Who gives a f2k what you name your animal. Shit you can even name it after me and I will not give two rat ass about it.

Only those stuck in year 1800 mentally while physically in 2016 cares about little things like those

204 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2016
Uduak2019:

Yes we know he is a god to afonjas who worship Hausa-fulani like god. You afonjas are not okay walahi...is this a disease or what?
You're sick.

Who's an afonja?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by sommy03(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2016
I'm watching in 4D....

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by monsterlobster: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2016
Jonathan was really a gentleman tho

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by tonio2wo: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2016
We are in the administration of tyrants! Period!

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Flyingngel(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Buhari and his gang shld concentrate in making d life of Nigerians better .

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by mirob(f): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2016
They are bringing various unrelated news to distract Nigerians from the suffering on ground, but we all know that it will not work. They should make Nigeria better as they promised us.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2016
The cultist who called the wife of the sitting President Shepopotamus. Is an Afonja
Tallesty1:
You're sick.

Who's an afonja?
. The funniest part of this story is when a chimpanze called Obasanjo denoted his neice called Patience to the zoo

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by CR77(f): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2016
Jonathan my Hero

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by veekid(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2016
What's the morale of this write up pls?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by snezBaba: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2016
A civilian charge a fellow civilian to court and It's Buhari everybody is blaming grin ....

Obasanjo is called an Ape everyday
Yaradua(R.i.p) was called a stickler
Jonathan was called many things
Buhari is called dullard,deaf and dumb and many other things.
Na buhari charge the guy to court

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Thisis2raw(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
GEJ a man of meekness and kind hearted!!! I miss him

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by frinx: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
"In some instances sincerity is all that matters"

Pets can be named whatever the owner deem fit. I don't see why this was treated as a national security issue. grin the Northerners are just too radical in all modicum of their thinking.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by youngwarlocks: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
ok
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by CR77(f): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
mirob:
They are bringing various unrelated news to distract Nigerians from the suffering on ground, but we all know that it will not work. They should make Nigeria better as they promised us.

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
Nigerians and senseless pictures be like 5&6
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Spells(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2016
Insult buhari n die by hanging

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Daniel058(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2016
THIS IS ABOK!'S WORLD, AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by emmabest2000(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2016
jamesibor:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2014

Lalasticlala over to you.

GOODLUCK EBELECHUKWU AZIKIWE JONATHAN IS A LEGEND ...

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by damola311: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Just tell me we are not in dictatorial government..... Ruled by a tyrant

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by YINKS89(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2016
okay..... i wan name my ileya ram aisha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by shiziope(f): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2016
hmmm see una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hawks Dog In Traffic In Lagos (Photos) / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues / Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.