Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 5 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 5 (1396 Views)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 8 / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 5 by TeamEraceloaded: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2016
click here if you missed Episode 4; http://amebosquare.com/stories/18-anita-sexy-housemaid-teddy-cee-episode-4/

3 Days Later….

As I lay in bed, uncontrollable thoughts of curiousity and jealousy flooded my mind. Could my father be fucking Anita too? My mum, sometimes, does accuses my dad of cheating with young school girls: though she has never been able to catch him red-handed. My Dad will always deny every accusation and my mum ends up with tears and sleepless nights.

Could my dad be secretely enjoying all the sweet moments I had with Anita? Anita is like a sweet “Egusi” soup and I can’t even entertain the thought of sharing my Egusi soup with anyone: not even my father.

The thoughts were beginning to weigh me down. I needed a break. I reached down for the small bottle of Alomo I always kept under my bed, took a couple of sips, slide on my headphones- wizkid things.

I was singing and nodding my head, when my other phone rang. I glanced at the caller ID and saw “Old Man”. Oh, I hope he is not coming back today.

” Hello, Hello Emeka,” he said with a commanding tone, “I have been calling you since…where did you put your phone.”

” Oh PaPa…emm..”, I stammered, ” I was asleep and the phone was on silent,” I lied.

” I hope you have not brought those your useless girlfriends to my house again,” he yelled, ” Anyways, your mother and I will be back today”.

“Today!!!” I said in shock.

“Yes today, any problem”

“No…no..s..sir,” I replied.

” Ok emeka, I will be home soon,” he reassured, “By the way hows it Anita”

“We are all fine,” I said.

” Ok..I….I will see you later..bye”

He hanged the phone.

Why has this man decided to come back today. Today of all days. A day I have set aside to have sweet marathon midnight sex with Anita. So this man wants to spoil my show. I quickly took another two sips of the alomo, walked out, and found Anita watching Sound City. I told her my parents would be coming back today. She sounded so excited at the news. I was shocked at first. She must have forgotten about the midnight sex we planned together.

The thought of my parents coming back turned her into something else. Anita started sounding so innocent. She brought the idea of us being just normal friends so my parents wont suspect anyting. I rejected the idea and told her I cant. I told her I was ready to be her man. She declined. We argued back and forth, until I confessed.

” I love you Anita,” with a shaky voice.

” See Emeka, I cant do this,” she said, with a confused face, rolling her hands through her hair.

” Why”, I enquired.

“Your father must not know about us”, she pleaded, clutching my hands.

” Oh…I…see,” I said, sounding disappointed , ” So it’s about my him now”.

I couldnt believe what I she was telling me. So its all because of my father. We were still trying to find a solution, when Sule walked in, carrying some load, and behind him was my father.

SOURCE http://amebosquare.com/stories/18-anita-sexy-housemaid-teddy-cee-episode-5/

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! / 190 And Omolola. / Am Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.