Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? (615 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? by Daniel058(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2016
i believe Bible contains the word of God but still doubting if all the writers wrote according to the inspirations of the Holy Spirit..

If you have ever read from the "SONGS OF SOLOMON , do you think he was inspired by the Holy Spirit??

Re: Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? by MoneyGreen(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Daniel058:
i believe Bible contains the word of God but still doubting if all the writers wrote according to the inspirations of the Holy Spirit..

If you have ever read from the "SONGS OF SOLOMON , do you think he was inspired by the Holy Spirit??
No! They were inspired by the corrupt Roman empire for their political benefit..

1 Like

Re: Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? by saintkash(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
if I hear? some of them na bloggers ni. ..lol

1 Like

Re: Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? by Tallesty1(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2016
@OP have you tried to find out when that passage was written and the author's state of mind?

1 Like

Re: Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2016
Lol....dis guy above me sef
Re: Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? by Daniel058(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2016
i would like to be convinced because i have not been comfortable with that portion of the Holy Bible

OAM4J, Fynestboi, ijebabe, missyB3 , bro lalasticlala please help me learn more by pushing to front page. .
Re: Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? by sobastical: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2016
What you don't understand is that God has been speaking in parables even before He came in form of flesh through Jesus christ, Song of songs as the Hebrews calls it is a show of intimacy or emotional side of God displaying His affections over His children.

When you talk about breast to a female it is a characteristic a female need to possessed to attain the adulthood of being qualify for marriage. So when you don't have it it's a pure shame to such. So that's what that passage is talking about. What are the quality you've possessed to qualify to stand before God? Have you attained the matured staged to be made ready for the marriage of the supper of the lamb? think about this... The word of God are the deep intent of God's heart and mere mind can grasp what it's saying.

1 Like

Re: Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? by orisa37: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2016
The answer is Yes. And so It's for every sensible write-up.
Re: Were All The Bible Writers Inspired By The Holy Spirit? by orisa37: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2016
Yoruba Counter and Answer to the Songs of Solomon you quoted: "Throw a Witch and Ugly woman across a Fence, a Warlock Jigolo would catch her for marriage". God is Complete and Wonderful. And so Life is wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

See Adekunle Gold's Letter Of Gratitude To Fans / Nollywood Actors/actresses Step Out For Uche Elendu's Baby Dedication (photos) / Ycee Gives ‘1million Tzsh’ To Children In Kigamboni While On African Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.