Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) (61022 Views)

I Have Suddenly Been Stricken With P.E And E.D. Help! / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen / Fake Doctor Dupes Cancer Patient Of N4 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by cstr15: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
These are the people that have destroyed Nigeria's reputation and made it a name in fraud.
The first thing the white man or woman in the developed western world thinks when he meets a Nigerian is not drugs or even religion, but advanced fee fraud and online scams.
These sophisticated brown roofers have tarred everyone in Nigeria with their brush of criminality and fraud. angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
ephi123:
What a shame. People who make money at the expense of others like this Nigerian guy up here can never enjoy it with peace of mind, he can't use it for anything tangible no be curse.

Lol...
Tinibu obj buhari and all the Nigerian politicians that made money of the people are actually enjoying it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
hope no be innocent person pix she just upload ooo cos 99 percent of these scammers dont use their real pixs on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
when your head is like this, sense eludes you

grin grin wise men says 2heads is better than one. So thank you.. By the way have you seen your family portrait below, you and ya mother, father and uncle Clarus Okon , no wonder dat ya cone head and mouth like platypus come dey talk yansh talk.

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is not the first time I've seen this name. This boy is really a crimimal.

From viewing the pictures it's obvious this was a romance scheme turned sour. The woman at an advanced age and with a degenerative condition thinks she can snag up a sexy young black male; the height of the white man's superiority complex. The guy has shown her to stick with her kind and age -- these British white women're too desperate for black _penis. The worst part is deep inside a lot of them're actually racist and see us blacks no different from walking, breathing, exotic _sex toys.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
thundabot:
too badt

Any Africans dat pity this white alien is actually a f..l

They used us as slaved to enrich their economy
they colonised us and imposed hausa/on us
They will never get peace as long as we are hungry

I need that guy format make run matter.... who send..
She just paid for the sins of her ancestors. ..
why the guy just made is ancestors proud. ..
u have to make ur enslaved ancestors proud that u can get back at their white masters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Spells:
most of e'm comments here tend to leave one in a perplexed state. Well thank God we still hav people like u.
and u too
its good to always read contents b4 commenting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
Y na

Yorubas and international fraud be like,....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg,who get dat zuma photo grin
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Mandu11(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drew0:

Yes.

After all they were the ones who enslaved blacks back in time.

So let them know how it feels.

Aliens.
believe me,if blacks created slave trade,slaverĀ„ might still be going on 2dai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by neocortex: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yieldings:
She intentionally left out what he did exactly and how, likely because she is also to blame. I'm sure he didn't force her to do anything but she acted willingly.

So you didn't know that fraudsters don't force their victim
or you just want to defend a scammer by all means ?
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
chukxie:

Wow! So black Africans enslavement by whites several centuries ago is now a moral justification for some fraudulent blacks to scam white people of their money? People outside the shores of Nigeria are afraid of dealing with Nigerians because of the stereotype that all Nigerians are fraudsters, drug dealers, cheats and criminals. Innocent and hardworking Nigerians are singled out at airports because selfish idiots like the criminal in this story keep reinforcing the stereotype that every Nigerians is an ingrained criminal. It's pathetic how Nigeria has become synonymous with fraud, and everything evil. It's sad!

Lol bro. I'm not supporting the dude but when I see those aliens going thru hard time, I have not a single pity for them

View my profile. Read 21 harsh truths black people need to know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
auxyn1:
you are just a fool

Hater wish you well.
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Osahon7:
play your path in Nationa development by reporting him to EFCC for investigation...Save our Generation, Save our face, save our reputation...When you travel outside the country tomorrow and people look at you with disgust just because you are a Nigeria, that's when you will understand what am taking about

Wen the white man sees u, the only he thinks is my free black money slave..... get that now...
If u want to save the face of Nigeria tell EFCC to pick OBJ, Tinubu saraki Dogora and the real political scammers not some street guy that has to survive
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by mikhe2(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
how d woman take get d guy picture sef
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Phonefanatic:

You talking about Karma? What if the woman just experienced her own Karma?
possibly, and the police man who will shoot him awaits for his own share of karma i guess, on and on it goes, so were will it end?
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by neocortex: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
ydass:
Why did you enslave us and force us to speak your language?

You mean someone forced you to speak english ?
Hope you won't enrol your children in school so
that they won't speak english.

SMH
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by neocortex: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
raphchima:
una never see anything, boys scammers are coming for each and every one of the whites...#menatwork

I see you are one of those thriving on other peoples misery,
well I don't blame you it is our ineffective justice system that
makes scammers feel invincible.
SMH
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Anabel(f): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
I'm speechless
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by suduji: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=Drew0 post=48668867]

Yes.

thank you my brother..they are the ones who kept us in this mess in the first place...every bad thing we know and do today we learnt from them...so i do not pity any bloody white lizard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=suduji post=48677908][/quote]

I'm glad you see the truth, those white aliens are no good! I mean no good so they don't even deserve anything good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by uckennety(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
Y na

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by shellman: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
kingofthejungle:
seriously a death should be enacted for scammers and fraudsters they are destroying our image abroad
Although, I'm a Yoruba man, if this criminal is caught, he should not be spared with the consequences of his actions Wicked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by uckennety(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drew0:

Yes.

Aliens.

Sorry it was our ancestors dt enslaves us just as our leaders are doing today

Av u ever read dt D whites came to africa defeated a community and made them their slaves? No I don't think

We captured and sold our brothers to them

Now today did D white point a gun @ us dt we must sell oil to them? No I don't think so

Pls our problems are made of us,by us and for us!

Now look @ d bad name we er giving ourselves!

Abeg drop dt rubbish
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Aroh48:
n Not Nigeria,our brothers from the wasteland.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
phreakabit:

You mean Yornba?
lol mostly them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by blackpanda: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drew0:

Yes.

Aliens.

This is a wicked thing to say. Haba!
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
yomz1e:
Again I must apologise for one idiotic shameful yoba bringing shame to oduduwa clan! We shall deal with him in our own way if the identity is true and confirmed yoba boy.,So all you association of flat-head NCANs be rest assured it's been handle by the correct authority. On a lighter note, he wasn't peddling drugs and in addition I don't want to believe that upon all the news in the media about advance fraud scam, this woman still took the bait. From experience 419ers don't use their real identity and pictures to perpetrate fraud. This could be a mistaken identity or gross impersonation by an iPob/flat-head. Our investigation dept will examine all evidences and report back to NCAN UK Essex chapter. Thank you for your patience.

PS : Nice try Igbos/Flat-heads, No shit can stick on us, because we flush it away!
these name checkers una no go kill us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by hucienda: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

We came, We saw, and We confirmed.
Mission accomplished!!!

Name Checkers Association member reporting live from St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican city, Rome.

lmaooo!!!

una no go kee pesin wit laff wit all diz very funny comments! St. Peter's Basilica?? lmao.

I rili look forward to comments here on NL.
Just pure, undiluted, free comedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Ritchiee: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:
The guy is Yoruba.. He is a 419ner !!

What is the scam here,dodo?It is a love thing,man.
You know we yorubas are the greatest lovers on earth.Ask your beautiful sis if you have one...no;not the ugly one.Okay..ask TONTOH...lol
Fisayo...you do not dump a girl like that...
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by HMZi: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Abeg abeg,Maga don pay..#flex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
It's a shame that aboki won't give you ordinary indomue if you no carry 60 naira go not to talk of asking for egg

Times are hard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by condomuser: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
Y na

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.