Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos (60780 Views)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by moneycrew007: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nathkem01:
do your own wey go fly nau

But it cant fly though, It is utter trash. He wont get anywhere building this utter garbage
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by kenx1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Make e fly na grin
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
1 million ways to die, but definately not through this!...even the builder won't personaly attemp to test-run it.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Adudavidlee(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Waste of time and energy on something that will never work

So trashy
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Daeveed(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
It Annoys Me When I See Things Like This.... Africans Are Known 4 Thier Stupid Technoloqy While A 7yr Old In Japan Built A Robot.... Stupid Heli Wey No Dae Fly... Mtcheeew
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by vinneyville(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
If it doesn't fly, then it's just ordinary welding...
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by makdcash(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
cool cool cool cool

echo2:
Can it fly If it can't then it's trash

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by klbakare(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This kind of raw talent needs to be harnessed. This secondary school student reportedly built a five-seater helicopter using locally sourced materials. He designed this right at his backyard in his village in Igala land, Kogi state.

If such a young boy can build this with scarce resources and in an unfavorable condition, imagine what he will do when he has everything at his disposal.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/nigerian-student-builds-5-seater.html

That is imagination, the father of all inventions
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by deolu2000(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
I only came to read comments and i am not disappointed with both the lashing and appreciation. I appreciate the creativity anyway.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by FYTnRUN: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
martinsadnan11:
Go do your own...stop the badmouthing

Guy its only those who's had their fair share of a curious childhood and had the need to create fun for themselves that will know there's no biggie to what this kid has done. He only had access to more scrap to utilize whys his curiosity led to a big toy. Although not every kid can come up with stuff like this('you' for example) but people who call it crap only mean his work to be irrelevant to the society as the op implies. In the kidz curiosity world its dope, in the prototype world it's ok since its coming from a kid. When this same kid is all grown up and sees another kid's toy worshipped like this, he would simply call it crap cos he isnt like you who wasnt creative with childhood curiosity.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Davidokeke(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Good job boy.this is encouraging i love this when ever i see one ,try this in china and or Taiwan you will by pick up by a manufacturing company
So that our country have failed young people like him.
I still dnt get it when some people here will be asking if it fly?are you that foolish.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Adesina533: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
for him to built something like that, flying or not...he tried, am sure u cannot even build a paper boat..

quote author=echo2 post=48670347]Can it fly If it can't then it's trash[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by blackprowler: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Another example why Nigeria is a joke. People take such idle preoccupation serious because they're just that dumb and clueless. They think science and technology is like the "entitled to your opinion" that they've used to destroy this country and government. Clowns!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Horsesmouth: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is it airworthy mate?

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
As the saying goes the taste of pudding is in the eating. This is a no helicopter, but a fabricated helicopter frame resemblance. Let's stop celebrating and encouraging mediocrity.

On a good note I'd say the guy can become an expert in the material and metallurgical profesion, if he studies hard. I wish him all the best in his endeavours.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by jcflex(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
adedayourt:
Let's donate it to the nig navy
You donate helicopter to navy.
later you will donate Ship to Airforce

Jumbo my son...............
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by pippimp(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
orimsamsam:
Dis is beariful.

Nigerians; Celebrating mediocrity since independence.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by adedayourt(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
jcflex:

You donate helicopter to navy.

later you will donate Ship to Airforce

Jumbo my son...............

Oga u b Olodo.
It's road safety we donating d ships to tongue
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Bushmore1: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good job
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by emeka2847: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
First of all, e dey fly?
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by iconize(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
GloriaNinja:
He still won't be recognized, Nigeria doesn't appreciate Raw talent.
Recognise who?

Heck, he's a welder and there are many welders in Nigeria - so why does he need special recognition?
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Kirinwa: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nonsense.

Someone should please wake me up when it starts flying.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Emeka71(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
The issue is if the thing can fly.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
echo2:
Can it fly If it can't then it's trash

What have u constructed in you past, present and what can u construct in ur future.. u are a village dirty witch including people that liked ur post. Nonsense
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Engrr(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
My question, ....can this guy be described as a scientist or an artist?......For me, am seeing more of an artist!
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Engrr(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Horsesmouth:
Is it airworthy mate?

Is the guy on hat beside not Gov. Obiano?
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by highwaist: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This kind of raw talent needs to be harnessed. This secondary school student reportedly built a five-seater helicopter using locally sourced materials. He designed this right at his backyard in his village in Igala land, Kogi state.

If such a young boy can build this with scarce resources and in an unfavorable condition, imagine what he will do when he has everything at his disposal.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/nigerian-student-builds-5-seater.html
what's d meaning of this!does it have any economic value?let's promote what can benefit us not making of toys.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Spells(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Raw talent.... May the will of God be done in his life
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Spells(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Kirinwa:
Nonsense.

Someone should please wake me up when it starts flying.
cheesy atleast pretend to like it now...
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by DSoj(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nothing special in this. Any welder will buil this Many sculpture students in Yabatech have built better stuffs. The engine to fly is what is "genius".

The boy can be encouraged to be a builder or sculpture or architect
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by mcfwesh(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
The question is 'Can it fly? ' If not, who e epp?
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by tahiwopreety(f): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
sharp student.. u will go places
Talent

.... Der are somany talented an genius pupil out there, who are ready to explore, but no help.... i pray such talented guy lik dis wiill b given an opportunity to practice his genius... Nigerian land of genius an talent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Zebra In Kenya At The Maasai Mara Reserve (Photos) / Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) / Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.