Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos (40672 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Shoprite Is Recruiting For Upcoming Sangotedo,ajah Axis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2016
I gathered some cash for transportation, prepared my CV and and dedicated a day to go submit my CV to schools. On that day, I submitted in five schools, had interviews in two, got offer in one. This is the way I got myself into the three different schools I worked in this axis.

My greatest challenge then was the fact that I don't know the location of some of these schools. Hence, resulting to submitting less CVs and spending much and transportation.

The purpose of this thread is to help potential teachers who are willing and competent to teach in this axis with the list of some schools (that I know) and their location. The list contains all categories (big, average, small) of schools. I don't know about the highest but the least pay by any school on this list (that I know) is 45k.

I wish you all good luck in the transfer market this porting season.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Lekki Phase 1
Lekki British Int’l School
Dowen College
The lagoon sch
Children Int’l School
Ocean crest sch
Jasper Int’l School - Off Freedom Way By Ikate B/Stop
Discovery House - Off Freedom Way By Ikate B/Stop

Lekki
Meadow Hall – By Chisco B/Stop
New Hall , chevy view estate – By Chevron Drive

Ikota
Sureville Montessori, Ikota Villa Estate
St Mary’s School - Ikota Villa Estate By Mega Chicken
Dephi Schools - Ikota Villa Estate By Mega Chicken
Master Moulders School- Ikota Villa Estate By Mega Chicken
Russell Int’l School By Northwest Filling Station

VGC
Chrisland Schools, Vgc

Ilaje-Ajah
Glory To God Schools, Alaguntan
Pedrisi School ,Alaguntan

Ajah
Genesis Schools, Ado Road
Debiruss Schools, Ado Road
Canterbury int’l school Thomas estate
Child Of Promise Schools, Around Thomas Estate
Greater scholars, Abraham Adesanya estate
Laura Stephens Schools By Abraham Adesanya

Sangotedo/Olokola/LBS
Readington Schools, Olokola
Emmanueltovia School, Lbs
Accolade Schools, By New Road, Sangotedo
The White Dovesch, By New Road, Sangotedo

Abijo
Charlesdoney Schools By Gra
Corona Sch

Awoyaya
Edidot Sch
Greenspring Sch
Leadforthe Gate Sch - By Container B/Stop
Fundamentals Sch - By Container B/Stop
Attwool Sch, By B/Stop

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Senorita123(f): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Senorita123(f): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2016
jephito:
I gathered some cash for transportation, prepared my CV and and dedicated a day to go submit my CV to schools. On that day, I submitted in five schools, had interviews in two, got offer in one. This is the way I got myself into the three different schools I worked in this axis.

My greatest challenge then was the fact that I don't know the location of some of these schools. Hence, resulting to submitting less CVs and spending much and transportation.

The purpose of this thread is to help potential teachers who are willing and competent to teach in this axis with the list of some schools (that I know) and their location. The list contains all categories (big, average, small) of schools. I don't know about the highest but the least pay by any school on this list (that I know) is 45k.

I wish you all good luck in the transfer market this porting season.
Thanks, but can one go during this summer break?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2016
Senorita123:
Thanks, but can one go during this summer break?
Yes. Mon -Thursday preferably

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by cyprel(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
OP please I am a recent graduate waiting for nysc.

I intend to teach within this axis to keep myself busy but I want to ask if they accept graduate without nysc cert knowing fully well that schools within these areas are big schools.

I await your kind response

I stay at ajah, ikota precisely.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
op, congrat to you.
but remember to show ur boy love,no amount is too small in this buhari's era.

btw,

i dedicate this post to the dog named ''buhari''

14 Likes

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op please, do they accept HND?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Buhari but why? Even Susan that studied poultry farming in uni is looking for teaching job because of unemployment. Teaching job na hot cake now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
So if all of us on NL drop our CV there, who dey go come employ?
The best and most favoured

13 Likes

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
fados4sure:
Op please, do they accept HND?
Yes they do

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
cyprel:
OP please I am a recent graduate waiting for nysc.

I intend to teach within this axis to keep myself busy but I want to ask if they accept graduate without nysc cert knowing fully well that schools within these areas are big schools.

I await your kind response

I stay at ajah, ikota precisely.

I really cannot say, but there's no harm in trying

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by siraj1402(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lovely
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jimfend: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by CriticMaestro: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Obviously we all need a job but I Av a plan
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by kennyblaze007(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
I need a job in Lagos..I just finished serving... Not teaching jobs though...58e1da26 plz dats my pin
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Interesting
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good one!
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thumps up! Thats how it shud be done

look for "a" job before you look for "the" job

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by mostyg(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
#45k per month. That sounds like #1,500 daily.
Congrats
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Pavore9: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by whosayswot100(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tnx my man @op
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by OmichaelO: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
mostyg:
#45k per month. That sounds like #1,500 daily.
Congrats
he Said The Least On The List. Not What He Will Be Paid

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by michealewela: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
jephito:
Lekki Phase 1 Lekki British Int’l School Dowen College The lagoon sch Children Int’l School Ocean crest sch Jasper Int’l School - Off Freedom Way By Ikate B/Stop Discovery House - Off Freedom Way By Ikate B/Stop
Lekki Meadow Hall – By Chisco B/Stop New Hall , chevy view estate – By Chevron Drive
Ikota Sureville Montessori, Ikota Villa Estate St Mary’s School - Ikota Villa Estate By Mega Chicken Dephi Schools - Ikota Villa Estate By Mega Chicken Master Moulders School- Ikota Villa Estate By Mega Chicken Russell Int’l School By Northwest Filling Station
VGC Chrisland Schools, Vgc
Ilaje-Ajah Glory To God Schools, Alaguntan Pedrisi School ,Alaguntan
Ajah Genesis Schools, Ado Road Debiruss Schools, Ado Road Canterbury int’l school Thomas estate Child Of Promise Schools, Around Thomas Estate Greater scholars, Abraham Adesanya estate Laura Stephens Schools By Abraham Adesanya
Sangotedo/Olokola/LBS Readington Schools, Olokola Emmanueltovia School, Lbs Accolade Schools, By New Road, Sangotedo The White Dovesch, By New Road, Sangotedo
Abijo Charlesdoney Schools By Gra Corona Sch
Awoyaya Edidot Sch Greenspring Sch Leadforthe Gate Sch - By Container B/Stop Fundamentals Sch - By Container B/Stop Attwool Sch, By B/Stop

nice one,, thanks..
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by thundabot(f): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
congrats
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by olahmee1990(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one man. Av done same also hoping for a positive response.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is goodnews, God grant me success in this too!
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by mccoy47(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
ayoolanr:

school for ipod youths?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by mannobi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
What about accommodation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos) / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.