Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa (24473 Views)

Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Tiwa Savage Poses In Keke (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Elle277(f): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seen
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Felixtuta(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pause for the boss!
I really can't cross without looking at this beautiful creature.
Some where fearfully made, others where wonderfully made.
But for Tiwa! She is fearfully and wonderfully made.
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
taylor88:
I can fvck this bae till I seize 2 breath

somtin must kill a man

I came via puzzy if I go via puzzy dnt cry 4 me

grin grin grin grin guy i can feel your pain cheesy cheesy we are in this together, something must kill man.. grin grin smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by zinny377(f): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pls can someone elaborate on "vaseline crews" i really dont understand what it means n i come across it all d time on nairaland...
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Magazine cover elle sa

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
So who's been taking care of the plumbing? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by mjswthrt(f): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chocolate babe
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
taylor88:

somtin must kill a man

if u doubt me check ma only topic on profile

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Blessograo(f): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Her lips are bigger and where are the vaseline crew
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
ReddLabel:
An epitome of beauty, continue to flourish baby girl..we love you kiss
CrazyQuinn:
Sexy kiss
Luckymay:
This lady is really a thing of beauty.
taylor88:

somtin must kill a man

Its quite a pity some folks still can't differentiate real beauty from photo brushed beauty. When you guys see her in real life you all will be disappointed. She is just average. The Photo brush made her look unnaturally too fabulous

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ontarget:

Its quite a pity some folks still can't differentiate real beauty from photo brushed beauty. [/b]When you guys see her in real life you all will be disappointed[b]. She is just average. The Photo brush made her look unnaturally too fabulous

Is it your beauty? undecided Now that we know you dine and wine with her, what should we do? Face front Mr Oga and stop hating
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by moshino(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
taylor88:
somtin must kill a man

Go and discuss this issue with your mother, she might be interested.
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Zipopo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is Illuminati style... one side is for man and other side is for woman.

Latest version.. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Thandobaby(f): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
taylor88:

somtin must kill a man

Something isn't right with u
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Origin(f): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Make up +Photoshop =anybody can be beautiful.( No shade)

I've been wanting to say this:
All this our artistes going abroad , forgetting its the naija flavour that made u who u are and made ao many foreign artistes want to copy u. I pray u don't become obsolete.

Our clothes are reigning- ankara and adire
Our designs and fashion too.
Our music too much.

If u spoil ur uniqueness. Well its up to you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by johnpaulemeka: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
taylor88:

somtin must kill a man

...you funny die
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by kiddkash(m): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
tiwa savage aka Alan shearar or okezie or givenchy
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by olarwarleh(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2016
cute and sexy
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa by Suspectzero(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
OP is a def a member of the vaseline crew

Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum / Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics / Watch Sexyy Red Sextape Leaked On Her Instagram Story (full Video)