Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope (16942 Views)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards / Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by transient123(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
solid3:
PDP is just reaping what they sowed in Nigeria. Now do not expect anymore convention in Port Harcourt, cos chief Bode Jorge has said Wike is too small to summon the Yoruba's again.

PDP is dead already.

Let them hold their next convention in sambisa, equation will be Nigeria - all pdp = half of our problems solved.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Qmerit(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
I saw fayose at the Topic I decided not to read it at all.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by TeamSimple(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
gabazin080:
while PDP was alive, at least we aint buying rice at 18k and fuel is just #65 then
Tell us how much pdp met petrol before coming into power, even after paying billions in SUBSIDY and how much they left it.

Also tell us how much the prices of crude oil in the international market compared to now

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by gretblue: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
TeamSimple:

Tell us how much pdp met petrol before coming into power, even after paying billions in SUBSIDY and how much they left it.

Also tell us how much the prices of crude oil in the international market compared to now
He has no knowledge of this.He only depends on the News/ information he heard from the village gathering.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Deen77: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
gabazin080:
while PDP was alive, at least we aint buying rice at 18k and fuel is just #65 then

Do you understand economy?, you don't read.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by morayolawal: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
PDP had murdered sleep and they will sleep no more .The curse of d poor is tearing them apart.awon masafani.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Deen77: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
AFIXO:
the only thing that bind PDP together is national cake and when it has been taken away the umbrella became shredded

Correct, they share Nigeria dry.

Fact! See below survival resources compared to other OPEC members.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by omenka(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
I pray they don't start telling us Tinubu sent Fayose to destroy PDP. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let me just do as if I do not see this dull.
Iceberg3:

MENTAL

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by ibraheemabubaka: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mr babatope don't agree with jimi wike and fayose they want to spoil our party for us

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Iceberg3: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Let me just do as if I do not see this dull.
painment grin
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Iceberg3: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Spells:
president of ur house abi
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Iceberg3: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
morayolawal:
PDP had murdered sleep and they will sleep no more .The curse of d poor is tearing them apart.awon masafani.

thunda fire povertY grin
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by ogmask: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=Hillzy post=48676578]Pdp is dead n confuse like I don't know wat? Makrafi n sheriff dey north dey do there own, bode george, agbaje n fayose dey west wit there own, dopeksi n wike dey south dey plot there own, na my broda frm east own remain make we hear[/quote]

You might wait for eternity because they won't say anything , always standing on the fence. They only support others, never take the lead.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Sheriffc(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
"To what extent do you see the ruling APC contributing to the crisis rocking the PDP currently as alleged in some quarters?

I will never subscribe to that idea. I will never subscribe to that idea that APC, the ruling party, is contributing to the crisis in the PDP. [i][/i]We, as PDP, as far as the convention is concerned, played into their hands. If the APC wants to divide us, we in the PDP played into their hands. Why did some boys decide to tamper with the delegates’ list? If the police did not intervene by sealing off the convention venue, those mad ambitious young men would have put wrong people in office."

I just hope people from the other side of the fence could read. APC is not the problem oooo, it the youth in the party. PDP's implosion is for sure if the crisis is coming from within.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
he keeps calling jimi .,fayose dem boys .@50+..i beginning to ask mysef wat am i ?,,perhaps pikin,,guys @ 40+ go b child..50+ naija youth,..60 upward =men, no space fr 20+ foetus grin
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Ndolarr: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
I hope Reno Omokri is reading this? Babatope, a respectable experienced elder in PDP has just referred to Fayose as a 'mad' boy governor! So, Aisha Buhari was right about her recent tagging of Fayose as a'mad dog'!! These two eminent personalities couldn't have been wrong in their assessment of Fayose, only that Reno Omokri in his submission yesterday, was playing silly infantile politics with the issue by faulting Aisha Buhari's position. Fayose is what these people say he is, chickena!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by maxzzo1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why are these old fools tryin to reapwere dey did not sow, imagine how many times have he being active in dis era...abeg make we hear jare...
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by PastorOla1: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
A greater problem than Sheriff is Within PDP IT IS CALLED WIKEFAYOSE

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Skybee1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mr Ebenezer plz stop crying a river,i m one of d delegate, i ll vote Agbeja any day anytym,we nid young blood to pilot d affairs of ds party,remember ds is a new pdp
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by dhesire(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Skybee1:
Mr Ebenezer plz stop crying a river,i m one of d delegate, i ll vote [b]Agbeja[color=#990000][/color][/b] any day anytym,we nid young blood to pilot d affairs of ds party,remember ds is a new pdp

You will vote who? Agbeja?
Common!
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by MamaletASO: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tolexander:
I love the bolded part by Mr Ebenezer Babatope.

If there is no crack in a wall, gecko won't get a space to enter it (ti ogiri ko ba lanu, alangba ko le raye wo ogiri). Instead, they sat down there blaming APC!

If PDP will ever resuscitate or resurrect then they have to away with their Prodigal sons (Fayose and Wike)..

A company that a father struggled to build all his life is now left in the hand of d man's son which is a Drunker, womaniser, rogue, money-dubbler, disrespectful, courtesy less entity.. Pls tell me how will the company grow. No Way!!

PDP must think deep and do sth right.
If not Atiku and Mimiko is thinking of sth underneath..
Atiku must beware of mimiko also mimiko must watch Atiku..

Nigeria politics nah cunning jam cunning..

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by menxer: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
As I read through the post, senator Akpabio keeps coming to mind; That "generational change" is the script he played in Akwa ibom, where the older generation were rubbished by young men with too much money.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fayose has spoken well! Old people in PDP are betrayals e.g.,Obj.
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by SuperS1Panther: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fayose is claiming APC is behind PDP's travail, Babatope is pointing accusing finger at that "rabid and unchained mad dog of Ekiti ".

5 percenters, what will you do to SA you dear party. You better don't let this one die too the way the PDP appendages - AkPuGA, LP, SDP died a natural death.
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by aressssa: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Come 2019, the PDP will have re-organised, we will have refocused our affairs in a way that we will make our comeback to power and rule Nigeria easy.

Easy.... grin grin

These clowns are really smoking some cheap cheap crack... grin
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by juman(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Agbaje as chairman is better than that old man that was right hand man to the failed obasanjo when he was president.
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by sojidayvid(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
gabazin080:
Before PDP came into power:
1. PDP met a bag of rice at less than N2500 in 1999, but left it at N11,000 in 2015 when they left power.
2. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came in 1999, but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving.
3. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were leaving in 2015.
4. PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400 but left it at N2000 while they were leaving in 2015.
5. PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left it at N100 when they left in 2015.
6. PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with Niger Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKKASI and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Goke7: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
omenka:
I pray they don't start telling us Tinubu sent Fayose to destroy PDP. cheesy

That's likely to be the next line of song very song.

May God scatter all our enemies like the way PDP is scattering in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by Inova(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
gabazin080:
let them continue fooling themselves.
as for me and my family we are ready to change the change and vote the dead PDP back to life.
Good for you and your family
Re: Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope by olajizz01(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
AFIXO:
the only thing that bind PDP together is national cake and when it has been taken away the umbrella became shredded
I concur with u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) / UK Set To Return $900m Alamieyeseigha’s Loot To Bayelsa / Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.