Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus (75008 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel / Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by onward4life(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Untainted007:
What kind of NFF officials be this? These guys were not supported when they needed them most. I'm happy for the guys, if they had crashed out in group stages NFF would have denied them, now a neutral foreigner gave them money, they now want to use it to support which economy? Economy that could not raise them to where the money was earned. NFF NO EVEN GET SHAME, instead of them to add more to it for the guys.

I like ur point about them putting the money in the economy...but my fear is hope Mikel wud not be probed and then jailed..come to think of it he is even Ibo...

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
blueto:
What will be going through the mind of the Japanese now, seeing how Nigerian govt officials are reacting to money disbursed to a football team? . Shame on Nigerian Govt.

Mikel is making me proud

I now know that he is wise

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Benjodin: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
hahaha! no be nff fault jare .dats very funny of nff.

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by urchmoney73(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Y u go trust d source, when d newz dey upgrade d goodwill of my fellow eastner
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by wittyt98(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
blueto:
Mikel be like
lwkm guy u Don kill me ooo. giraffe for inside plane gringrin
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Reference(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
No wonder Nigeria has not qualified for anything. No footy in 2017, imagine, ONE WHOLE YEAR of nothing. I hope they will be expunged from the 2017 budget and the Glass House put on lease. Let them return to their villages. Reprobate ignoramuses.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by lexxylalas2(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
To bad angrymay God save NFF from poverty mentality.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by miqos02(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
kayo80:
Hmm! I wonder how the money would be shared among the players. I know Mikel will gladly share the money in his name among the players, but will Siasa share his own? And if he does, in what percentage will he share it.
siasia will share among the technical staff

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by kayo80(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
miqos02:
siasia will share among the technical staff

Okay. Thanks for this comment. I have been getting insults all day.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
9jaBloke:

I think you need it more, so your topics can also make front page grin
Fatal injury! See finishing lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Untainted007: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
onward4life:

I like ur point about them putting the money in the economy...but my fear is hope Mikel wud not be probed and then jailed..come to think of it he is even Ibo...

Jailed for what offence? Have they jailed Saraki, Amaechi, Dogara and the likes. Did Mikel steal from the country? This is a motivational money given to the team by someone who appreciated them and not to the country. Don't we av people in Nigeria that could have given then more? But they failed to. NFF should not expect to reap where they didn't sow. Let's leave tribe out of this, it's a shameful thing for NFF to eye the money despite unencouraging words frm Dalung when these guys have not made it to Rio.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sunofgod:
Mikel na thief.....NFF na thief,

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by babestella: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Trust Mikel, he's not like some push overs who always try to be politically correct, the phuooolish dielong wold had hijacked the money and use it to drink brukutu. That siiiilllyy Anima.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by greggng: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
kayo80:
Hmm! I wonder how the money would be shared among the players. I know Mikel will gladly share the money in his name among the players, but will Siasa share his own? And if he does, in what percentage will he share it.

Siasia has got his own technical crew to share the fund the way it suits him is non of our business. Remember this man has not received salary for more than 5 months.

2 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by onward4life(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Untainted007:

Jailed for what offence? Have they jailed Saraki, Amaechi, Dogara and the likes. Did Mikel steal from the country? This is a motivational money given to the team by someone who appreciated them and not to the country. Don't we av people in Nigeria that could have given then more? But they failed to. NFF should not expect to reap where they didn't sow. Let's leave tribe out of this, it's a shameful thing for NFF to eye the money despite unencouraging words frm Dalung when these guys have not made it to Rio.

Yes yes u have all they need..anger!!! They are going to assume it as hate..I know u were just expressing urself but wat if they go ahead and say u re our property and any gift shud come to the master so that it could assist in budget financing huh...my pain now is that Nigeria was even better Seconds past!!!
Allow me copy u a note written last year then u wud understand why I said Nigeria was better off seconds ago

Delight in putting square pegs in round holes. Make Kayode Fayemi, who has a Ph.D. in War Studies, Minister for Solid Minerals instead of Minister of Foreign Affairs. Make Professor Anthony Anwukah, a professor of Education and a former vice-chancellor a Junior Minister to a journalist, Adamu Adamu, in the Ministry of Education. Make Solomon Dalong, a former Assistant Inspector of Prisons the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports. Make Muhammadu Bello, who headed the National Hajj Commission for eight years, FCT Minister.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by sixtus3606(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
greatness22:
Dalung and picknick, the thunder wen go kiss una b4 august end ehn! angry

Can u imagine? Just like a 43years old fool dragging caprisonne with a 2years old boy.
O boy, no go think am ooOo shocked
Your illustration doesn't tally with the context!
For crying out loud... We're talking about $39,000(about 136,500,000 naira) shocked

Abeg if na u nko? Especially in this recession period angry
#CheckMedulla
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by greatness22(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
sixtus3606:

O boy, no go think am ooOo shocked
Your illustration doesn't tally with the context!
For crying out loud... We're talking about $39,000(about 136,500,000 naira) shocked

Abeg if na u nko? Especially in this recession period angry
#CheckMedulla
Oga, do u know how much politicians take home as their salary? not to talk of the dubious business that can take care of 5 generations to come. That money is too small for those shameless old fools to drag.

3 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by MikeB3(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
I no know say Amanju Pinnick self dey useless like this! For the past decade or thereabout we have been battling with football administrators that are arguably not up to task! May God help this great country called Nigeria!
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by sixtus3606(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
greatness22:
Oga, do u know how much politicians take home as their salary? not to talk of the dubious business that can take care of 5 generations to come. That money is too small for those shameless old fools to drag.
Yes! I understand that. But your illustration didn't tally with the context.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by kayo80(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
greggng:

Siasia has got his own technical crew to share the fund the way it suits him is non of our business. Remember this man has not received salary for more than 5 months.

Okay. Thanks for the comment.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Untainted007: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
onward4life:

Yes yes u have all they need..anger!!! They are going to assume it as hate..I know u were just expressing urself but wat if they go ahead and say u re our property and any gift shud come to the master so that it could assist in budget financing huh...my pain now is that Nigeria was even better Seconds past!!!
Allow me copy u a note written last year then u wud understand why I said Nigeria was better off seconds ago

Delight in putting square pegs in round holes. Make Kayode Fayemi, who has a Ph.D. in War Studies, Minister for Solid Minerals instead of Minister of Foreign Affairs. Make Professor Anthony Anwukah, a professor of Education and a former vice-chancellor a Junior Minister to a journalist, Adamu Adamu, in the Ministry of Education. Make Solomon Dalong, a former Assistant Inspector of Prisons the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports. Make Muhammadu Bello, who headed the National Hajj Commission for eight years, FCT Minister.

I understand you bro. Bt I dnt knw why Nigeria government will stop taking from the poor to enrich the rich the more. The money involves is not up to 10% of what Saraki and his father have stolen from this country. I expect them to add more to what these guys were given. I still bliv Nigeria is rich because if we are not Nigerian legislators will not be the highest paid in the world. And yet civil servants aren't paid for months.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by greatness22(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
sixtus3606:

Yes! I understand that. But your illustration didn't tally with the context.
Thats to you.

2 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by onward4life(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Untainted007:

I understand you bro. Bt I dnt knw why Nigeria government will stop taking from the poor to enrich the rich the more. The money involves is not up to 10% of what Saraki and his father have stolen from this country. I expect them to add more to what these guys were given. I still bliv Nigeria is rich because if we are not Nigerian legislators will not be the highest paid in the world. And yet civil servants aren't paid for months.

It was better just 2 seconds ago!!!
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by mikolo80: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
blueto:
What will be going through the mind of the Japanese now, seeing how Nigerian govt officials are reacting to money disbursed to a football team? . Shame on Nigerian Govt.
how can 170 million people present their ass for rape like dis
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by mikolo80: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
SageTravels:
This people are not tired of embarrassing Nigeria.
have you ever complained
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by adeleke5140: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
blueto:
Real shame oooooo!!!!!
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Simpler(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2016
It's so repugnant. What a Country! The Leaders are denting the image of the godly citizens like me with their high level greediness .
Gosh!!!
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Horsesmouth: 1:00am On Aug 22, 2016
onward4life:

Why would you type this nonsense?
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 22, 2016
sanky346:
Wao...sincerely that is a lot of money ooo...Chai. Siasia's $200,000 is a whopping N800 Million naira @ 400/$1. Siasia is almost a Billionaire.
It's a huge amount of money, but Siasia will most likely share the $200,000 with his assistants and team doctor, and other back room staff.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by toshmann(m): 4:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Kudos Mikel Obi
You've put all your detractors to shame and you've exposed the real shameless people at NFF.

Ndi ara

angry
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by FroshPapie(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2016
E get how Nigerian's b sha, Almighty Dangote wud never be impressed......mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Seychelles: AFCON Qualification - 3 - 1 (Full Time) / Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.