Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Just Misplaced My Drivers Licence And Number,help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Just Misplaced My Drivers Licence And Number,help (474 Views)

I Judt Misplaced My Drivers Licence And I Dont Have The Licence Number / I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? / Please Advise, Drivers Licence Not Ready Since February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Misplaced My Drivers Licence And Number,help by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Advice me
Re: I Just Misplaced My Drivers Licence And Number,help by princemillla(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Go and apply for replacement. You will apply as if you are doing fresh renewal
Re: I Just Misplaced My Drivers Licence And Number,help by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
princemillla:
Go and apply for replacement. You will apply as if you are doing fresh renewal
won't they Ask for license number
Re: I Just Misplaced My Drivers Licence And Number,help by princemillla(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
won't they Ask for license number

You don't have photocopy of ur temporary ? If you have it check for the number in there. If you don't goto road safety office. Close to you am sure they can help and besides, you don't need the old reg number for renewal ( I guess)

If if my info s wrong tho, goto road safety office for proper info

(1) (Reply)

Who Offers The Best Car Loans / 9ja Used Volvo XC90 / Volkwagen Golf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.