Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants (3534 Views)

EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others / Senate Presidency: Tension As APC Plans Primary For Aspirants / 2015: NMA Seeks Psychiatric Test For Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by koyuid(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
May be she wants to prevent anybody caught looting from pleading insanity!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by sharpman1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
Madam EFCC herself NEEDS psychiatric test.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by candylips(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
yea she needs one herself
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by sleekp1: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
I always knew Mrs Waziri Farida needed psychiatric treatment, this is a cry for help.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by nagoma(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2009

Madam Waziri , these office seekers you mentioned are thieves - can't you see?  angry Those who need psychiatic tests are the law enforcement agents and judges who allow the criminals to go unpunished. sad sad sad cry cry angry cry
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by back2back(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
nonsense from otherwise useless lady called Farida!

Only in Nigeria!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by kizi: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
I just can't stop laughing whahahahahahaha
grin grin grin
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
nagoma:

Madam Waziri , these office seekers you mentioned are thieves - can't you see?  angry Those who need psychiatic tests are the law enforcement agents and judges who allow the criminals to go unpunished. sad sad sad cry cry angry cry

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

word is bond!!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by MUNEER2(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
sleek_p:

I always knew Mrs Waziri Farida needed psychiatric treatment, this is a cry for help.

Then, maybe you can help her smiley smiley smiley

She's been confirmed already with those words, she needed not to be tested grin grin grin
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by baslone: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
Naija is just busy wasting tax payers money on salaries for this jobless woman.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Beaf: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
This sounds almost Nazi. It is a very frightening thing.

I can imagine that the most competent people would somehow be declared stark raving mad, totally conkers and bunkers. Then they would be dispatched off to some new fangled clinic where the most dangerous would "react badly to their drugs" and DIE.

EFCC is for getting those who have committed economic crimes abi? When did they become INEC?

I fear 9ja!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by sandee575(f): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
She should stop this crave for cheap popularity and just shut up
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by mamagee6(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
EFCC needs more psychiatric test, lol. grin grin
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Beaf: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
On the other hand, maybe she can test Yar Adua who prefers to junket to Saudi Arabia to open a uni while his mates were at the UN meeting Obama and our own makeshift uni's have been all but eradicated.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by saintade01(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
smileyONLY IN NIGERIA this sayin is gettin popular on NL
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by sherrylo: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
I think she feels the way some politicians are looting is scary and maybe they are mentally sick or they think they can buy a Hummer in hell when they die.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by CrudeOil2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
So this is what Yaraidiot wants? To appoint clowns whose job is to amuse the public whenever the masses are crying?
I don't understand why Nigerians would continue to let these monkeys spit on their faces all the time! Nigerians!!!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by MUNEER2(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
saintade01:

smileyONLY IN NIGERIA this sayin is gettin popular on NL

It has to be, can you imagine this kind of statement from a public office holder in America? Let's just be realistic enough to speak our mind, maybe i'll invite her to join NL, Funny Nigerians grin grin grin
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by mystikal(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
I want to believe she was tryimg to make a joke. cheesy
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by posakosa(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ OP I concur. Nice way to pass on the blame! grin grin

Do they have mental illness exam when they spend the money ?!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by frank317: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
corruption has notin to do wit mental disorder, is Waziri sick or what?
Now corrupt politicians will plea insanity you can send them to jail cos they are insane, DAFT!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by tunyus(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
very funny
dis naija is finished.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by mccloud224(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
@topic

Every day, i dey fear dis country more and more.Dis na opportunity to loot funds.Watch out!

Next thing you will hear of them "importing" brain scanning equipment to detect "looting disorder".Let them start with the people already in power.I'm sure Yar Adua and his wife have "multiple personality looting and embezzlement disorder" and " hiding money in saudi arabia/brazilian bank dysfunction".

God help us.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by mccloud224(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
When Ribadu was chairman, he was called all sorts of things.I wonder what his antagonists have to say about this brainless EFCC "chair madam" won't doesn't have a clue of what her role is.Yesterday, she was debt collector, today EFCC is a medical lab, tomorrow EFCC will be helping PHCN to recover debts from citizens and next year, they will be selling oranges in Shoprite!

Rubbish country! angry
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by kayc33(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
nonsense!!!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Gamine(f): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
Well if this test is administered properly,
You would find that 90% are mad.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by iammodel(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
i dnt think her statement suggest that there's a test that can detect looters. i think what she means is that, ascertaining the mental wellbeing of the aspirants,some of them might have reallly lost control of themselve cosof "TOO MUCH MONEY", which i think is more like being under the INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, or worse than.
anyways , i dnt think is going to work, some could go as far as buying the test result, if the test is not monitored.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by iammodel(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
i dnt think her statement suggest that there's a test that can detect looters. i think what she means is that, ascertaining the mental wellbeing of the aspirants,some of them might have reallly lost control of themselve cosof "TOO MUCH MONEY", which i think is more like being under the INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, or worse than.
anyways , i dnt think is going to work, some could go as far as buying the test result, if the test is not monitored.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by PAININASS: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Non-sense!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by gaby(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
I wonder why folks are suprised at this new development.When you take a critical look at the 'pit' called Nigeria you'd find of all professionals Medical doctors are somewhat lagging behind in sharing from the national cake and i wont be suprised that they have sold this idea to this Madwoman as a way for them to get their own share whenever it's election time as every potential contestant would have to settle to be declared 'sane' and fit to contest.That's my personal opinion though.

Now that the Medical doctors will soon be part and parcel of the lootery how about bringing in tailors to measure the aspirants waist-lines and necks to see if their is elasticity and capability to grow more than it is before they assume office.

Nonsense Idea,
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by mccloud224(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
Well if this test is administered properly,
You would find that 90% are mad.

@Gamine

Thank you jare.I cosign on that.Na only mad person go loot $16 billion USD put for private account.Na only mad people dey put retired peoples pension for fixed deposit.Na only mad person dey go deposit looted funds for brazil when boko bastards dey carry out mayhem.Na only mad person go talk say him must run for 2011 election becoz Turai talk say she go stop to dey give am "head" if him no contest.

Arrant nonsense.  angry
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Ibime(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
Lemme guess. . . psychophants who fail the test will simply bribe the doctors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland All About Igbos? / 90% Of Cash Transactions In Only 5 Cities-CBN / APGA - Governors’ Forum Should Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.