Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London (48491 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Court Orders AMCON To Pay Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil N26 Bn / Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
YBNR:
He's advertising to the wrong market.
...Lol I beg go school. Which people watch The English Premier League the most in the world? if you're intelligent enough you'll guess right, it is Nigerians and Africans, and Capital Oil is operating not just in Nigeria but across other African Countries, So he is not advertising to the wrong market. how did u in Nigeria see it? on TV, so would interested patronisers in Nigeria see it and patronise Capital Oil. Why do Dangote and Zenith Bank advertise on CNN?

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
grayht:
Ok. Great.

Ndi ofe aziza wont be happy with this
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by clemmonce(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jarus:

gbam
hahaha...... You think he is a fool or he doesn't know what he doing. Do you know the new vision of the company. Poor people think they are wiser than rich men. It takes wisdom and financial intelligence to be rich for long. Not talking to you though.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by edwardx: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Exponental:
To move sports forward in Nigeria, private sectors must come in.... Our failure in Olympics isn't because we lack skills but because there isn't enough support technically and financially.
coolprodly nnewian
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by clemmonce(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
YBNR:
hahaha...... You think he is a fool or he doesn't know what he doing. Do you know the new vision of the company. Poor people think they are wiser than rich men. It takes wisdom and financial intelligence to be rich for long. Not talking to you though.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by shotzy999(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
FowlYansh:
This is what this APC Government can offer us in 2 years. I regret voting APC undecided

Please GEJ we are sorry cry
you are not welcome because am not regretting voting for APC
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by ruggedadventure(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Slimflame:
see this one,am not sure you follow for the "we"
Follow koh follower nih

Abi Moti follow ni
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by kelly72: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
YBNR:

What? how wrong u can be. Ever heard of d word 'investor'
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Upright750: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
FuckTheMod:
WASTE OF ILL-GOTTEN MONEY undecided

Meanwhile,

Good investment for. Him. Is better for him to invest there in England because APC has made Nigeria unsafe for people to invest. How do you expect wise company to invest in this. Monopoly government .. where they deny some company license And give to them pady pady party members or brothers and sister ..without thinking about the Harm to economy of the nation ..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by LorDBolton(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
sCun:
What the dogged spirit that comes with being Igbo can do.

But when dangote alimi n co. R doing it it becomes evil spirit of being haus
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Gerrard59(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
clemmonce:
slyopez:
Ewu, pepper body, do you think this is writing article on your yeye blog and begging for traffic just to earn 10 cent per click, this guy is made and has a very good business sense and idea, every move he makes will yield fruit. If you get sense as you claim why u no get money like am Mr blogger.

/
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Forwetinnah: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
grayht:
Ok. Great.

Ndi ofe aziza wont be happy with this

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Without that 'aziza' there can't be ewedu o..NL won't kill me

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by SmartMugu: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Starships4u:
* 95% of girls 2day believe dat attachment hair is better
than their natural hair.
What is this one saying. Are u reading a magazine?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by ebby9z(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ok...good for him and his company. I just wonder what his target audience is.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by NyemzyHimself: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
BCISLTD:
angry. You must have been schooled by now

As in eeh
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by intruder15(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:
Why not invest in Nigeria sport instead.
i call this SHOW OFF

i guess u dont follow nigerian premier league very well. He owns ifeanyi ubah f.c.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by cremedelacreme: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
slyopez:
Ewu, pepper body, do you think this is writing article on your yeye blog and begging for traffic just to earn 10 cent per click, this guy is made and has a very good business sense and idea, every move he makes will yield fruit. If you get sense as you claim why u no get money like am Mr blogger.

grin grin
You de mind the yeye guy? If it was Otedola or Jimoh Ibrahim that advertised on common Ghana premier league, Afonjas would have swarmed this thread like bees boasting how they control the big businesses in Nigeria. Back to the topic, Mr Ubah is promoting his business and by extension his FC. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Laird(m): 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please enough of the tribal bashing. I am mixed (Igbo & Yoruba )/and I am from the presently United states of Nigeria.
Practically My opinion (My Opinion.not anybody's opinion but mine)/is that it is a wrong investment( I am Igbo with a Yoruba mum)
The ExxonMobil Nigeria, Chevron , total, Agip and other bigger oil companies operating and making money in our soil and land do not even spend on such publicity.
Rich Africans and other not so rich countries rich people should stop transferring their wealth and their countries wealth to make vanity ego driven over priced expenditure in the developed World especially the United Kingdom. Pumping huge funds to the UK for ego related overpriced expenses...eg Football club adverts and endorsements in the UK, overpriced overexpensive london property which a lot of times is empty,Yes ...Nigerians watch premier league football but we already pay heavily for it through TV rights, and we don't need to see capital oil adverts in the premier league to know about or patronise capital oil.
Oil is not like electronics, clothes or gadgets that neef s advertising....to sell. It sell based on economic demand.....and foreign investors don't invest in a company based on the company's adverts, they invest based on value, profitability, utility and personal interest factors
I feel it is just an egoistic project for a Company that was not too long ago seized by Amcon for loan defaulting but its his money sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Does he have a petro station in UK? Why waste money in a foreign land when he is been patronized by Nigerians?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Apoztl3(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
taylor88:

Must u do that sir
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Mzanalysis: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2016
2016 Olympic medal table: Nigeria placed 78 out of 250 countries. Congratulations!

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Spells(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Jacko1(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2016
How does this benefit nigeria

Dangote dashing money to arsenal

Now you to west ham

How does this benefit nigeria
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by goodheart02(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Omeny:
Bravo my brother across the Niger.
Even the Bible say Surely they will try to intimidate and cajole you but they will always fail as they come.

Jeremiah 1:19

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by ideology(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2016
ireneony:
Why not invest in Nigeria sport instead.
i call this SHOW OFF
that may be an ad, he has invested already, his football club is one of the best in Nigeria
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 22, 2016
YBNR:

Business and money dont have barriers..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Laird:
[s] Please enough of the tribal bashing. I am mixed (Igbo & Yoruba )/and I am from the presently United states of Nigeria.
Practically My opinion (My Opinion.not anybody's opinion but mine)/is that it is a wrong investment( I am Igbo with a Yoruba mum)
The ExxonMobil Nigeria, Chevron , total, Agip and other bigger oil companies operating and making money in our soil and land do not even spend on such publicity.
Rich Africans and other not so rich countries rich people should stop transferring their wealth and their countries wealth to make vanity ego driven over priced expenditure in the developed World especially the United Kingdom. Pumping huge funds to the UK for ego related overpriced expenses...eg Football club adverts and endorsements in the UK, overpriced overexpensive london property which a lot of times is empty,Yes ...Nigerians watch premier league football but we already pay heavily for it through TV rights, and we don't need to see capital oil adverts in the premier league to know about or patronise capital oil.
Oil is not like electronics, clothes or gadgets that neef s advertising....to sell. It sell based on economic demand.....and foreign investors don't invest in a company based on the company's adverts, they invest based on value, profitability, utility and personal interest factors
I feel it is just an egoistic project for a Company that was not too long ago seized by Amcon for loan defaulting but its his money sha[/s]

Typical yorubaa..claiming Igbo blood. They want to claim Igbo blood by all means. Shove your advice up your behind. I don't know whats wrong with this people with Igbo success.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Laird(m): 4:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Olu20090:

Typical yorubaa..claiming Igbo blood. They want to claim Igbo blood by all means. Shove your advice up your behind. I don't know whats wrong with this people with Igbo success.

I think You need Your soak away brain examined. I don't have to prove my ethnicity for You to believe.
Besides I am Igbo and I have had both Ibo , Yoruba, Delta close friends and I deal with personality not ethnicity.but this Your kwashiorkor minded statement just show Your narrow one chance 1cm mind cannot see beyond Your opaque ethnic lensed opticals
So get a brain...or rent one ANUOFIA because I would not support by even my father/ brother A waste of African resources to enrich and advertise in a rich premier league who can survive without the African continent in order for someone to fulfill egoistic claims after narrowly escaping bankruptcy...its common logical reasoning talking and is financial stupidity though the owner of the money can even choose to use it as toiletrolll

So Ishi Manu You understand

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Laird:
[s]

I think You need Your soak away brain examined. I don't have to prove my ethnicity for You to believe.
Besides I am Igbo and I have had both Ibo , Yoruba, Delta close friends and I deal with personality not ethnicity.but this Your kwashiorkor minded statement just show Your narrow one chance 1cm mind cannot see beyond Your opaque ethnic lensed opticals
So get a brain...or rent one ANUOFIA[/s]

Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Laird(m): 4:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Olu20090:

Afonja

Nwanne Pkere chips skull, Bette think of how to hustle and get Your money game tight. I am from IMO state and I don't have time for ethnic bulkshit. Make Your legit money and make smart business decisions,,
My family is progressive. Dad Igbo, mum Yoruba, sisters husband Yoruba, brothers wife from a southern African country.
Be busy playing the ethnic card being used to manipulate Your brain by silly Political oligarchs and barracuda business men efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by 9japrof(m): 5:12am On Aug 22, 2016
YBNR:

don't be so sure, do you know whether he is planning on going international ?

a business man don't just do things more especially things that cost him hard currency just for doing sake or for fun, he and his economic advisers must have seen potentials in the deal to have invested that much

haven't you seen on BBC and CNN adverts about glo and some banks, were they advertising to the wrong market?

Please let's be pragmatic and rational, let's reason with our brains instead of our fingers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.