Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile (3646 Views)

Happy New Year To Every Nairalander / The Meaning Of "YIM" In Nairaland's Profile Page. / Why Is It That Every Nairalander Is Active In The Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Mykel4God(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seriously I'm curious and I guess the curiousity is not affecting me alone........most Nairalanders also doesn't even know the meaning of this acronym, many will be asking questions like " what's that for? ", " what is "YIM"? ", " where can I get mine? " and many more unaswerable questions........some members do even always get me cracking really hard, you'll be seeing " YIM ko, YINMU ni! ", " Go ask Google " and so many funny reply and really I don't blame Us (cos I'm one of "US"wink

I fould it difficult to understand and to decode what that "YIM" stands for,what does it stand for?, what's the use?,what does it has to do with my Nairaland account?..........

Maybe the Mods and SuperMods can have answers to all these questions.

Cc: Lalasticlala............and to whom it may concern!

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by ring7(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Cc:lalasticala oya dab
Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by liztemi(f): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dats true o shocked....neva did thought abt it
Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yahoo Instant messenger

5 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by emeraldknytt(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Y[/b]ahoo [b]I[/b]nstant [b]M[/b]esseging account. [b]YIMMU means Yahoo Instant messenger [b]MU[/b]gu as it is an acronym most Ladies wouldnt hesitate to tap out on screen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by thesicilian: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mykel4God:
Seriously I'm curious and I guess the curiousity is not affecting me alone........most Nairalanders also doesn't even know the meaning of this acronym, many will be asking questions like " what's that for? ", " what is "YIM"? ", " where can I get mine? " and many more unaswerable questions........some members do even always get me cracking really hard, you'll be seeing " YIM ko, YINMU ni! ", " Go ask Google " and so many funny reply and really I don't blame Us (cos I'm one of "US"wink

I fould it difficult to understand and to decode what that "YIM" stands for,what does it stand for?, what's the use?,what does it has to do with my Nairaland account?..........

Na wah o. All this long story just to ask "what does YIM mean?"

3 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Mykel4God(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Budweiser:
Yahoo messenger

undecided
Who your post epp
Na you be Seun and Co. wey put am there?
Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Mykel4God(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Yahoo Instant Messeging account.

Sssshhhhhhhhhh........
Lalasticlala is coming wink
Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Mykel4God(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
thesicilian:

Na wah o. All this long story just to ask "what does YIM mean?"
Wetin cornsign U?
You and pokenosing are like.........

Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mykel4God:

undecided
Who your post epp
Na you be Seun and Co. wey put am there?

Hope you're okay! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mykel4God:

lalasticlacla be like lemme check ..

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by thesicilian: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mykel4God:
Wetin cornsign U? You and pokenosing are like.........
I hope your "cornsign" is deliberate. Stale meme, by the way.
Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by hakunajay(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
It means YIMu but the u is silent. Yimu is when you twist your nose at something disgusting. No mind those guys trying to give it another meaning...

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by charijee(f): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2016
hakunajay:
It means YIMu but the u is silent. Yimu is when you twist your nose at something disgusting. No mind those guys trying to give it another meaning...
Now this is funny cheesy
Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Santos56(m): 2:45am On May 24, 2019
Is asking questions a crime? [url][/url]naijafeeds.simdif.com [color=#990000][/color]

1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Dueprince: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]I don't even understand some thing on nairaland. Things like YIM, signature, personal text. angryI don't even understand some thing on nairaland. Things like YIM, signature, personal text.
Re: The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile by Shadonski(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Yahoo! Messenger

(1) (Reply)

Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) / Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? / No longer available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.