Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,239 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice (766 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / My Friend Needs Urgent Advice / My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gud evening romance landers.
I created this moniker to hide my identity, v bn a member for a wyl now.
Straight to the main issue. I v bn dating this guy for the past 8 months and I must sincerely say that the first 2months have been the only tym I feel like a galfriend around him. Ts been from one problem to another. I don't get tired of complaining to him about his nonchalant attitudes buh he feels m just insecure and I don't trust him because of the distance between us. I have tried to talk to him maybe I'll get to know if he doesn't want this relationship again buh he's always accusing me of being negative. The last tym I received his call was the 6th of Aug nd I need to say things re really getting worse everyday. I must not say quit, I must not complain, there's no communication and he kips telling me that I can't say what's on his mind so I shouldn't think he's not in the relationship
There's distance btw us, I've not seen him in a wyl and I must say m getting tired of the whole situation aiidy.
The problem now is, I love him so much buh lately, I've bn working so hard on masef to just forget abt him and move on with ma life. However, I don't know if he really loves me like he's always said
Shud I hold on or just walk away?
PS: He's a nairalander too nd I def think he'll read this
Re: Urgent Advice by naijaboiy: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
In life always remember that your happiness comes first before anything else.

So if you're doing anything and you're putting efforts but it's not just working then you have to take a chill pill on it.

That's my two cents.
Re: Urgent Advice by Sexxkillz: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol. Did you say since 6th of august?

Move on. . . You're in a relationship with yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice by ireneony(f): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Girl, as i am typing this, i can bet with mrcorrk dicck that your boyfriend is straffing another lady punni and the lady will soon be on top of him the 3minutes.

Pls just move on. While waste ur time on him.
remember ur time is precious. What you do with your time now will determine your future.
Re: Urgent Advice by EmperorLee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Girls and attention in relationship undecided
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hmm..This one is hard

This is the first part i'm gonna comment on and that is you disclosing both of your identities here.. i mean if he reads this,knowing fully well that its from his gf,wont he get angry about you bringing your relationship issue to Nairaland after he has assured you

Just saying tho,you could have just called to meet him one on one and trash this out..relationship takes two,if he doesn't call,call him..take the bull by the horn..then you can be sure of how he really feels..
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
I think I know who this is. grin
Re: Urgent Advice by vizkiz: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:
Girl, as i am typing this, i can bet with mrcorrk dicck that your boyfriend is straffing another lady punni and the lady will soon be on top of him the 3minutes.
remember ur time is precious. What you do with your time now will determine your future.

You no wan gree at all. Mrcork where you at? Someone wants you to put only the cap inside grin
Re: Urgent Advice by halfricanadian(f): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Quit he aint worth it

QUIT QUIT QUIT
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:

Gbam!
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Quit he aint worth it
QUIT QUIT QUIT
Op na Mumu... I swear. cheesy
Re: Urgent Advice by ireneony(f): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
vizkiz:

You no wan gree at all. Mrcork where you at? Someone wants you to put only the cap inside grin

grin nor be only cap ..rod join grin
Re: Urgent Advice by halfricanadian(f): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
party:

Op na Mumu... I swear. cheesy

lol its luff luffu luffu lol
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Urgent Advice by Venusman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Give me his number I'll call him and talk to him, that's if you're still interested in him but in case you're sure you want to move on; this is my number 07035036622 call me or whatsap me. I need a girlfriend. #Gbam

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Venusman:
Give me his number I'll call him and talk to him, that's if you're still interested in him but in case you're sure you want to move on; this is my number 07035036622 call me or whatsap me. I need a girlfriend. #Gbam

Sharp guy... cheesy
Re: Urgent Advice by bitchcrafts: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
OK, why not come out clear and tell us n him yo sex starved and can't fukcing go on handling a long distance relationship sistuh? What's hard in that?
Re: Urgent Advice by somto4u: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
mhizlaw:
Gud evening romance landers.
I created this moniker to hide my identity, v bn a member for a wyl now.
Straight to the main issue. I v bn dating this guy for the past 8 months and I must sincerely say that the first 2months have been the only tym I feel like a galfriend around him. Ts been from one problem to another. I don't get tired of complaining to him about his nonchalant attitudes buh he feels m just insecure and I don't trust him because of the distance between us. I have tried to talk to him maybe I'll get to know if he doesn't want this relationship again buh he's always accusing me of being negative. The last tym I received his call was the 6th of Aug nd I need to say things re really getting worse everyday. I must not say quit, I must not complain, there's no communication and he kips telling me that I can't say what's on his mind so I shouldn't think he's not in the relationship
There's distance btw us, I've not seen him in a wyl and I must say m getting tired of the whole situation aiidy.
The problem now is, I love him so much buh lately, I've bn working so hard on masef to just forget abt him and move on with ma life. However, I don't know if he really loves me like he's always said
Shud I hold on or just walk away?
PS: He's a nairalander too nd I def think he'll read this
add me up if u need a serious relationship dat will lead to marriage marriage stop call me and stop giving urself headache over a guy who has totally forgotten abt u take it or u leave it bb,2bb838d9, 08062251431
Re: Urgent Advice by stiflerdrug: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:

Wats punni
Re: Urgent Advice by Donnyperry(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Babe, please move on. He never loved you
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Venusman:
Nice one.
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
All the brothers dropping numbers I hail ooo.
Re: Urgent Advice by IamLEGEND1: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
I genuinely hope the guy sees this and dumps ur bítchy ass....posthaste.

Nonsensê,the internet has drained every ounce of common sense from a lot of people's brain. just like the TV show: Smart phone,stupíd human.
And what's the point of telling us you've been a member for a while but had to open a new account?
I will disown my own mother if she brought our family business online not to talk of some silly relationship that wasn't even a relationship to begin with.
wise up,You've only been dating urself.
Re: Urgent Advice by Irishrena1(f): 12:44am On Aug 22, 2016
6th of August? Wonders they say shall never end
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2016
I'll say quit... Judging by what you've written, it seems what he felt for you was never love.. Twas mare infatuation... Quit and get someone closer, think that's better

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Sex / To The Ladies... Adults Only Please!! / helo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.