Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! (34785 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) / Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Daminaj1(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
It seems the alleged romance between billionaire daughter and top African female Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy is over. If you recall, last month.

https://www.nairaland.com/3162553/anichebe-victor-d.j-cuppys-boyfriend

(Instagram and snapchat) , teasing fans but we were able to figure out who her man was. Victor Anichebe.

There may be trouble in paradise as she just tweeted. "No Boyfriend, No Problem". That was quick?!

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/08/dj-cuppy-hints-at-being-single.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Daminaj1(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pics

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
ohhh u think so??
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by vizkiz: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
E be like say them Don fight grin

Trust ladies, whenever there is misunderstanding in the relationship you see stuffs like these on their profiles on instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and whatsapp grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
MadCow1:
This guy still dey play ball sef?

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by veekid(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
I'm also single, so how's this news?

13 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by shiziope(f): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
everybody knows what they want in a relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
why em dey show us legs
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by lifezone247(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
veekid:
I'm also single, so how's this news?
I wonder.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
This one and her receeding hairline and mismatched skin.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2016
shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by AlphaPegasi: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2016
dayummmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by phygo89(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2016
And so?
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by thundabot(f): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2016
why hide the face

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by jejemanito: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Just Negodu How She Dey Make Us They Play PUZZLE GAME On Top Her Boyfriend Picture

undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Untainted007: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2016
It's nt all relationships that will lead to marriage. Even in life there are ups and downs. Without DIS- appointment there can't be appointment. What will be will be and whatever will not be will never be, no matter how you try to make it be. WHATEVER GOD ORDAIN, HE WILL SURELY SUSTAIN. Life continues Miss DJ.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by lilmax(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2016
exactly why I broke up with her.... she's not matured enough

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Sylvarresta(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2016
OMG, I didn't ask her to break up with him, I only told her we can be friends with benefits

I no de love nau

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2016
and so.grin i broke up with kim kardashain 3mins ago . nobody heard grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by MadCow1: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2016
This guy still dey play ball sef?
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Francis95(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Mudash(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmmmmm undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by agrovick(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Their wahala
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by johnstar(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by ephi123(f): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
The tribal warriors will soon land on this post now cheesy Make una continue, knock yourselves out.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by anny268(f): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2016
In Ed Sheeran's voice...
Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home...

Sorry Cuppy..

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Hadeyeancah(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by delors(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Lol. Dem do fight be that. Ladies have a reservoir of millions of relationship images to go on their dps whenever s small misunderstanding happens. Smh.

BTW, mr/ms OP, can you pls read the first line of your post and advise if it makes sense to you? "Romance between billionaire daughter and Africa's DJ"...Na Anichebe be billionaires daughter or na DJ him be?
You copy answer so tay copy another person name and exam no join.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Milikiman: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Celeb stunt.in fact why I dey comments sef.wetin concain me gan
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Hadeyeancah(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
thundabot:
why hide the face

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Icecomrade: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo / Chinyelo Orjiakor Is Dead! Cossy Ojiakor's Mother Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.