Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") (1475 Views)

A Very Good Python Programmer Needed Asap / Python Programmer With Odoo ERP Deployment Experience / Any Female Python Programmer Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by Sync201(m): 1:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Print("python gurus,i just want to know how long it will take me to be an expert python programmer")

print("i have been programming for somedays,theres an improvement but i cant say am near to intermediate ,talkless of expert")

print("how long!")
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by Wildngent: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Sync201:
Print("python gurus,i just want to know how long it will take me to be an expert python programmer"wink

print("i have been programming for somedays,theres an improvement but i cant say am near to intermediate ,talkless of expert"wink

print("how long!"wink

class Everyday():
def __init__(self,name):
Self.name=name
Print "it would take "+self.name "everyday to finish learning Python"

Everyday("Sync201" )

3 Likes

Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by Codenister: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2016
It will fcking take forever
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by furthest(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2016
pls is there any python whatsapp group..have been on python for the past months now and i can't go thru functions. pls help 08178275529
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
print("halting problem")
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by noordean(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
list_of_projects_to_practice=['project_1','project_2',....,'project_n']
for project in list_of_project_to_practice: if project==got_stuck: print ("Please help!!!"wink break practice_with( project)
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by Sync201(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
furthest:
pls is there any python whatsapp group..have been on python for the past months now and i can't go thru functions. pls help 08178275529
i also got stuck there for a while,Try A BYTE OF PYTHON..you will understand functions better

1 Like

Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by furthest(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sync201:

i also got stuck there for a while,Try A BYTE OF PYTHON..you will understand functions better
a byte of python? i dont undastnd..pls explain
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by Sync201(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
furthest:
a byte of python? i dont undastnd..pls explain
A byte of python is an online python tutorial service.
If you use it,you will be able to get the hang of programming in a day..The only thing is that it does'nt cover everything on python.
Thats why its called 'A BYTE OF PYTHON'
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by furthest(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sync201:
A byte of python is an online python tutorial service.
If you use it,you will be able to get the hang of programming in a day..The only thing is that it does'nt cover everything on python.
Thats why its called 'A BYTE OF PYTHON'
ok thanks
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by VenantCode(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2016
Short Answer:
It will take you 10 years of continuous study to master python cool
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by Sync201(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
VenantCode:
Short Answer: It will take you 10 years of continuous study to master python cool
Re: Print ("how Long Will It Take To Be An Expert Python Programmer") by ugwum007(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Years

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Which Is The Best Computing Skill To Attain? / Can Someone Learn PHP In Four Contact / JS Or PHP Frameworks? Which One Is Better For A Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.