Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting (2004 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / My Pool Betting Cut And Who Else! / ATM Usage Higher In Nigeria Compared To UK - Computer Warehouse Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting by naijabetboy: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Hello guys

Can someone please enlighten me on what pool betting is about, where to play it online and how lucrative it is compared to sports betting. Thanks
Re: What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting by tempest01(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Marsleisure.com

Pools you pick matches that you think will end with a draw. This is out of 49 games chosen weekly.

In my opinion it's harder to win than the odds betting. The good thinks is that you can still win if say 3 out of 5 picks end with a draw.

The sure I put up there, you actually choose the minimum number of draws you are staking for. But someone that chooses 5 draws out of 5 and gets all 5 will Wetin more than if you choose 3 out of 5 and get all 5.

The amount of money you win is also subject to the declaration made by the pools board. The more the draws in the week, the lower the declaration.
Re: What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting by naijabetboy: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
tempest01:
Marsleisure.com

Pools you pick matches that you think will end with a draw. This is out of 49 games chosen weekly.

In my opinion it's harder to win than the odds betting. The good thinks is that you can still win if say 3 out of 5 picks end with a draw.

The sure I put up there, you actually choose the minimum number of draws you are staking for. But someone that chooses 5 draws out of 5 and gets all 5 will Wetin more than if you choose 3 out of 5 and get all 5.

The amount of money you win is also subject to the declaration made by the pools board. The more the draws in the week, the lower the declaration.

Thanks for your response bro, does that mean in pool betting, there is no prediction for winner at all?
Re: What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting by tempest01(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijabetboy:

Thanks for your response bro, does that mean in pool betting, there is no prediction for winner at all?

I think marsleisurre have options where you can select away wins or home wins instead of draw.

But staking with local agents or promoters, i think you can only choose draws.
Re: What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting by naijabetboy: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
tempest01:

I think marsleisurre have options where you can select away wins or home wins instead of draw.

But staking with local agents or promoters, i think you can only choose draws.

Thanks bro
Re: What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting by nicki1991(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2019
I tried with pools but it's too fucking hard to make money out of it.
Re: What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting by brainstorm21(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
I think sport betting is more profitable, isn't it?
Re: What Is Pool Betting About And How Lucrative Compared To Sport Betting by adubih(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hi nairalanders, Pls visit my online store www.wecart.com.ng to purchase any item of your choice at Chelsea price or chat me on 08022928343 we also shop and ship for out customers thanks

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Cakes Promo / Get Your Nafac Registration Number In 3months / How I Made Money From Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.