Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM (21401 Views)

Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) / Sheriff & Kashamu Dance As They Host PDP Meeting In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by DONSMITH123(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
An umbrella body of youths in the North, Northern Youths Movement (NYM), has declared that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would remain in crisis as long as Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and Ogun State Senator, Buruji Kashamu remained in the party.
The NYM in a statement on Sunday signed by its Chairman, Mallam Ishaya Jato, alleged that both Sheriff and Kashamu were agents of the Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, and that they were working to achieve El-Rufai and Amaechi’s presidential and vice presidential ambition in 2019.

The youths said Buruji Kashamu was dancing to the tune of El-Rufai and Amaechi because the duo had promised to save him from being extradited to the United States of America to face trial for alleged drug trafficking.

The NYM noted that the court had assisted the PDP by nullifying the party’s constitutional amendment that brought Sheriff as National Chairman and restrained him from parading himself as the chairman.

It called on leaders of the party to expel the former Borno State governor and Senator Buruji Kashamu from the PDP if they desired peace in the party.

The youths, who lamented that Nigerians, especially youths in the northern part of the country were looking up to the PDP to save the country from the mis-governance of the All Progressives Congress, APC, said PDP must put its house in order in the interest of Nigerians.

The group added that Buruji Kashamu was afraid of being extradited to the USA to face trial for alleged drug trafficking, while Sheriff was afraid of being tried for alleged involvement in Boko Haram activities and that for those reasons, they were ready to do anything to kill the PDP for El-Rufai and Amaechi.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/sheriff-kashamu-want-kill-pdp-ease-el-rufai-amaechi-ticket-northern-youths/

1 Like

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Sherrif is not our problem
And who told u that we will ever again be fooled after our experience with change

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by 9jii(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
I like Amechi but not elrufai.
Small people with temper

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by DONSMITH123(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
And who told u that we will ever again be fooled after our experience with change

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by ephemm(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
El-Rufai? No

I'll support Shehu Sani or Nuhu Ribadu instead.

Amechi? No

I'll support a less controversial person from the south.
Pat Utomi or Donald Duke would be better options.
#MyOpinion

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by ephemm(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
ephemm:
El-Rufai? No
I'll support Shehu Sani or Nuhu Ribadu instead.
Amechi? No
I'll support a less controversial person from the south.
Pat Utomi or Donald Duke would be better options.
#MyOpinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by modath(f): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016

The group added that Buruji Kashamu was afraid of being extradited to the USA to face trial for alleged drug trafficking, while Sheriff was afraid of being tried for alleged involvement in Boko Haram activities and that for those reasons, they were ready to do anything to kill the PDP for El-Rufai and Amaechi.

These people are so ridiculous it's not even funny!!!

Sheriff wey siddon hin own Jejely before dem Fayose, Wike & co see a massive efon l'abata & brought out their axe to scoop free meat. Ain't never been & will never ever be free lunch in either Freetown or Libreville, there will always be a price to pay.

Despite all the drama & failures they've experienced, one would think they'd stop imposing people on the party like they planned to do at PH!!

PDP will NEVER learn, it's not in their DNA.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by nakamora: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
I prefer Amaechi as President & Ribadu as vice President.

Best combination 2019.

11 Likes

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by DONSMITH123(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
nakamora:
I prefer Amaechi as President & Ribadu as vice President.

Best combination 2019.

like serious?

5 Likes

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Which Amaechi? The criminal. Tufiakwa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by Pidggin(f): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2016
eshietIntrepid:

If he is not a problem who is Okon Abang?
Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by 9japride(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
El rufia and Buhari all have same characters which is bigotry and religious fanatism. He's good in terms of development drive but his attitude towards Christians is very poor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by veekid(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
PDP and their wahala

1 Like

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok, some thoughts...

1. What happens to Muhammadu Buhari? Would be dumped for his overall weak performance?
2. What happens to Prof. Osinbajo? Would he dumped due to his close working with Buhari?
3. What happens to Fashola, Lai, Adeosun & others from SW? Would they be dumped?
4. What happens to the Igbos? That Okorocha is working so hard for?

Useless party, nonsense performance, wicked and clueless...imagine after one term, they want to shuffle their leadership angry
They know next term isn't guaranteed for them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by maryjan8(f): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Okay
Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by Calebosko(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Naijadelta can never vote amechi,he is a tift

1 Like

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by Richie0974: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Amaechi and El ruffai?
More like the most hated Governor from their regions, I don't see that happening.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by Spells(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ik

1 Like

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by dhamstar(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
If dem like make dem kill & burry PDP, wetin concern me? We are APC anytime anyday!!! Pdv can go to hell....

5 Likes

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by 989900: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

All PDP stories should go to the 'jokes section' henceforth.

Thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin
Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by Hemanwel(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you call Ali Modu Sheriff a boko haram sponsor,but you support him to take over PDP national chairmanship from Makarfi

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by brainpower(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
I don't think anyone suggestion Amaechi or El Rufai especially El Rufai is sane. No sane person will even suggest this. So it's either we don't learn in this country or some people were born with the spirit of stupidity. Recycling leaders has never helped Nigeria.
El Rufai is a bigot or atleast his tweets and comments are. After insulting Buhari, he went ahead to support him cos it suits him.
Amaechi is a man that believes he's the best thing to happen to South South people especially the ikwerres.

Anyway if Buhari can be president, then anyone can be president.

5 Likes

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by jrusky(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please who wrote this jargons here s that person highly on Kwale Weeds What has Kashamu need to with Amaechi or El Rufai and by the way either in Amaechi dream live or dead he can never become vice president beside no one under the platform of APC will contest for president or Vice without their Lord called Tinubu if you doubt me tell Hell Rufai and Amaechi to dare Tinubu.

And who a hell is Amaechi for someone or himself to even be dreaming of such position under APC its a big joke and for that short devil he has already committed political suicide by his unguided utterances and action noo case please they are both scum in rag bag.

Very funny indeed Hell Ruian and Amaechi for presidency please in which country Can't stop laughing if Amaechi tries it again as he did in PDP that he was checkmated and he was angry and joined APC this time if he dare his party in that his silliness he will be gone finally.

For Kashamu I don't have anything to say because I'm sure his name was mistakenly mentioned I guess because I can't belief someone who has little time to be in US jail will still be daring what will doom him I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by donbenedict(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Someone should just vote for TA Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu 2019 grin
Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by KINGwax007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
It's good. They are doing the country a generational favour

1 Like

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by Starships4u(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
9ja..... Politics.... Very useless....
Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by silos(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
this story don't add up joor!

1 Like

Re: Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM by iflywithbuhari(f): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Stupiid lies from the expired Bunch Of Thieves

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano / Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.