Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Airtel Is A Very Useless Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is A Very Useless Network (2181 Views)

What Kind Of Useless Network Is Glo ? / Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Glo Internet Has Become Very Useless.... (2) (3) (4)

Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Rick9(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2016
I am typing this message with rage, this early morning I subscribed for Airtel 1.5GB night plan , my money was deducted yet the bundle was not given to me,
Only for me to call their useless customer care and the agents were telling me that it's gonna take 12Hours for my issues to be resolved

Mehn I was so mad and angry, you know that moment when you have prepared your mind, that this night am gonna browse and download, only for your airtime to be deducted and the data bundle was not given to you.

I have been engaging airtel on Twitter and they are ignoring my tweets.

I don't think I will use Airtel again.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by smellingmenses: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Cool down. Shxt happens.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Buffer(f): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2016
For N50

Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by rummeh: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Airtel Don run una Street
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Babalegba(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2016
It has happened to me more than six times.Always try with 25 naira first, if nothing or little is given for that then you will get nothing that night no matter how many times you subscribe. Wait for the next day
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rick9:
I am typing this message with rage, this early morning I subscribed for Airtel 1.5GB night plan , my money was deducted yet the bundle was not given to me,
Only for me to call their useless customer care and the agents were telling me that it's gonna take 12Hours for my issues to be resolved

Mehn I was so mad and angry, you know that moment when you have prepared your mind, that this night am gonna browse and download, only for your airtime to be deducted and the data bundle was not given to you.

I have been engaging airtel on Twitter and they are ignoring my tweets.

I don't think I will use Airtel again.

Have you used the plan before

Screenshot of the message you sent undecided

Then i will know whose faults its from undecided
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Dullahi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
When you subscribe, it doesn't normally display even if you dial *140#. Your data calculator should help you with estimation of usage. Make sure your account balance is empty before you use. Used it within the weekend
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Emmaway(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
I also experience this currently but I'll help you out.

If you want to enjoy the Airtel Trybe 1.5 GB night plan, you have to subscribe for N25 plan for N500 first.. After that go ahead and subscribe for the 1.5GB N50 plan.

This will cost you N75 for 2GB!

Check out the image below...

Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Do not Subscribe Before 12!! Midnight!

Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by GceRunz: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Babalegba:
It has happened to me more than six times.Always try with 25 naira first, if nothing or little is given for that then you will get nothing that night no matter how many times you subscribe. Wait for the next day

Na devil dey punish una oh... I started doing the plan as soon as the plan started. I dont know how many times i have done it but i know i have used up to 50gb..and it works all the time
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Rick9(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
ihatemods:

Of course I have used the plan, I subscribed my airtime was deducted yet no data was given to me , f**k that stupid Airtel
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Rick9(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
ihatemods:

Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Rick9(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
ihatemods:

I have used the plan before, Airtel really disappointed me last night, their agents very annoying. If Airtel don't refund my 1.5GB it won't go well for them
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Akinkunmi0777(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls, who knows how to get 10MB with 50naira on MTN.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by coolopj: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
it has happened to me more than 3 times.I do subscribe mostly around 12:10.When i call the cc they told me they 're gonna revert the money but i got nothing.One cc agent told me the truth that they can't revert that kind of money.So if it happen to just don't bother calling the cc,thats the way airtel is cheating us stylishly.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by okooloyun1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
The same thing happened to me today I subscribed for N50 for 1.5g but I hardly use 200mb b4 it stopped working, I called cc 3 times they were just saying crap. Airtel ur fadah!
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Rick9(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thunder go fire Airtel, for trying to ruin my night, not like de download speed is even fast.

Na MTN Sure pass for now

Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by haskeson: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Seriously Airtel need to stop this rubbish dey dup me too it has been long when i hav been using the plan having no issue until ysday I subscribe N50 was deducted from my account without giving me the mb which make my nite suck.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Etesam(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
GceRunz:

Na devil dey punish una oh... ..and it works all the time
They say Airtel; you say devil. You go school?
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by sheddy03: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
in my own case, airtel network is badly weak in my area. there's no airtel network inside my house.
I subscribe for N50 - 1.5G last night to check if the network will be better at night, sadly, I succeeded in wasting my money.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Babalegba(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Etesam:

They say Airtel; you say devil.
You go school?
You dey mind the guy...

Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Rick9(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
haskeson:
Seriously Airtel need to stop this rubbish dey dup me too it has been long when i hav been using the plan having no issue until ysday I subscribe N50 was deducted from my account without giving me the mb which make my nite suck.
Mehn that thing pain die.

Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by falcon01: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
you guys are all doing it wrong if you got a message that you have activated it just wait till 12 and start to browse no need to check th mb
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Rick9(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
I wished we could start a propaganda campaign against Airtel on Twitter with the #tag #AirtelSCAM

Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Rick9(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
falcon01:
you guys are all doing it wrong if you got a message that you have activated it just wait till 12 and start to browse no need to check th mb
what exactly is wrong with what we are doing, we subscribed for a data bundle and our airtime was deducted yet no data was given to us. ThunderStorm will fire Airtel.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by falcon01: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Rick9:
what exactly is wrong with what we are doing, we subscribed for a data bundle and our airtime was deducted yet no data was given to us. ThunderStorm will fire Airtel.
just continue browsing they dont show the mb
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Babalegba(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2016
falcon01:
The don't allow you to browse, they would direct you to a page that says " your data balance is zero"
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Rick9(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
falcon01:
I am telling you that my airtime was wiped and no data was allocated to me, I tried to browse it didn't connect. Call those stupid CC they were talking nonsense.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by Bratking(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't know about y'all but that plan has never given me any problem since I started using it. it works like clock work . the problem is from either sim or location. maybe the less airtel internet reception you have, the more probability the plan won't go through.

btw those of you that called airtel scam network just because of #50 no get shame o. bunch of ingrates. it's not as if there are better more affordable options in etisalat, your precious mtn and glo.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by JanWuya: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Guy you sure? You sure you were not responded to on twitter? Hmmm. The handle to reach is @airtel_care.
Re: Airtel Is A Very Useless Network by GceRunz: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Etesam:

They say Airtel; you say devil.
You go school?

Na ur papa wey no go school... Vagabond... U no go mind ya business

Pls Help, I Can't Call Someone From My Contact List / Fairly Used Tablets In Abuja / Guys Check It Out, How To Clone Yourself In A Pics(twins) Using Picsart