Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Rip To The Smiling Hacker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rip To The Smiling Hacker (2672 Views)

The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rip To The Smiling Hacker by iaminspired: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
R. I. P Hamza.

The smiling Hamza Bendellajd, a computer science graduate, one of the World's greatest hackers. He withdrew more than 400 million from 217 banks and gave it to charities in Africa and Palestine.

He stated that money and power are nothing if they are not used to build a better World.

R.I.P TO THE SMILING HACKER

1 Like

Re: Rip To The Smiling Hacker by Slimflame(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Unbelivable...
Re: Rip To The Smiling Hacker by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fake news.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Men Attack Street In Lagos, Kills Two (BREAKING) / See Man Accused of Setting SA's Parliament On Fire Looking Like a Madman (PIX) / Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.