Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) (2813 Views)

Lagos State Launches Eko Coconut Bread(photos) / Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by Landloard01(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is what happens when you are a big boy. Period!!!

The company adopted the Name “Davido” for their bakery’s product and believe me, Its selling Massively!

See the bread below:-
!

So incase you are looking at Investing in something new.. Start thinking of one celeb name to use… Am going for Olamide!.. lol

Enjoy!

Source: http://madailygist.com/photo-day-seen-davido-bread-photos/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
I love their market strategy.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by theodavid: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by theodavid: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin so funny
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
The thing no fine, but nice idea.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by prela(f): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
OBO bread of life
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
my ''Mikel popcorn'' loading already...... grin and some are busy naming their stupid dogs, goats, chikens, cats after other people, without income... Smh. People are celebrating those ones. Look, If must name anything after you, I must make money from it...
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Marketing!
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by annnikky(f): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Like this undecided undecided

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Where can I get those pls?
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2016
annnikky:
Like this undecided undecided
lol. You can only use that picture to sell kuli kuli. Good if you're in the north. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by annnikky(f): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2016
salabscholar01:
lol. You can only use that picture to sell kuli kuli. Good if you're in the north. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin he'll sue u if he hears this from u walahi undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin grin grin grin grin he'll sue u if he hears this from u walahi undecided
grin but na true i talk now. Take my heel. Ooops! Did i just said that loud? grin baba omo olowo no go like that kuli kuli own
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) by annnikky(f): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2016
salabscholar01:
grin but na true i talk now. Take my heel. Ooops! Did i just said that loud? grin baba omo olowo no go like that kuli kuli own
grin grin grin grin run ke

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Food ? / Fried Egusi Soup / A Natural Fat Burning Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.