Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

You Are In Trouble If You Have Four Wives That Eat Like This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are In Trouble If You Have Four Wives That Eat Like This. (609 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / You Get Into Trouble, If You Sleep With These Types Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are In Trouble If You Have Four Wives That Eat Like This. by NickMarvel(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmmmm,
What more can I say. If you think you are a real man and can have four wives that eat like this, then I shot salute to you big time.

Re: You Are In Trouble If You Have Four Wives That Eat Like This. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
i know all of em sef... i shu call dem? grin
Re: You Are In Trouble If You Have Four Wives That Eat Like This. by cinderellashoes(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Loool in this economy cry shey dem no go eat their husband so?
Re: You Are In Trouble If You Have Four Wives That Eat Like This. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Beautiful women

They all should hit the gym ASAP.
Re: You Are In Trouble If You Have Four Wives That Eat Like This. by obiorathesubtle: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
then I guess I should be thinking about starting up my own bouncer agency if I was the husband... They have potential
Re: You Are In Trouble If You Have Four Wives That Eat Like This. by HMZi: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Psycho's who ate and became obese..mtcheww..na even eba em dey chop!!!

(1) (Reply)

16 Subtle Ways Girls Hit On Guys / Lady Put Tha Booobs In My Mouth And Let Me Lactate It, Would U? / Hundreds Go Naked To Raise Money For Charity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.