Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member (31627 Views)

Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Zone 2 Police Command, Onikan, Lagos State, has arrested a 45-year-old pastor, Joseph Olude, and his church member, Rasak Raheem, for allegedly robbing in the Idiroko-Oke Odan area, a border community between Ogun State, Nigeria, and the Benin Republic.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Olude and Raheem were arrested by the operatives of the Zonal Intervention Squad, after a tip-off.

It was learnt that while the police arrested the two suspects, other members of the gang fled.

Our correspondent gathered that on Thursday, August 11, the police received information that a robbery gang was operating in the Idiroko-Oke Odan area, and dispossessing motorists of their valuables.

A businessman, who was moving money from Nigeria to the Benin Republic, was said to have put a distress call across to the police.

The two suspects were thereafter arrested.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Olude, a father of five children, said he owned a church, Elohim Cherubim and Seraphim Church, in the Hunbe, Ajegunle area of Ogun State.

The pastor, who added that Raheem came to his church for a special prayer, explained that he did not know that Raheem and his friend, one Bidemi, were armed robbers and kept guns on the church premises.

He said, “I have five children. I was arrested when the police found five guns on my premises. It was my church member, Bidemi, who invited Raheem.

“Raheem was brought into my church in February 2016, after he was infected with a Sexually Transmitted Disease. He also owed a house rent. So, he came to live in the church. I did not suspect that he was bringing in stolen goods into the church’s premises.

“I knew the time when someone came to collect a gun from him. Bidemi usually dressed like a policeman. I did not know that he was a robber. Now, Bidemi has fled.”

Raheem, who hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State, said the pastor was aware that some robbers brought guns to keep with him in the church.

He added that the gang gave him (Raheem) N20,000.

He said, “The pastor and I are friends. I went to his church and a man called Bode from Cotonou brought the guns. I told the pastor that the guns were for safekeeping in the church and he said there was no problem.

“About two weeks ago, Bidemi called me that he wanted to use the guns around the border area. I said he should bring N10,000 when coming and he agreed.

“The robbers collected the guns and when they were done with the use, they paid another N10,000. I knew they used the guns to rob. It was a five-man gang.”

The Zone 2 police spokesperson, SP Muyiwa Adejobi, said the Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Abdulmajid Ali, had ordered a thorough investigation into the case.

He said, “The suspects operated along border areas of Ogun State, Benin Republic and even Togo. The ZIS operatives were detailed to the scene and they arrested the two suspects along Madoga Road between Nigeria and the Benin Republic.

“The police recovered one AK-47 rifle fully loaded with 30 rounds of live ammunition, and 15 extra AK-47 ammunition. Effort is on to arrest the fleeing members of the gang.”

http://punchng.com/pastor-church-member-arrested-robbery/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Benjom(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
2 down, more to go.

Need A Change Of Job Or Searching For One? Then, Get A Perfect CV Rewrite Now With These Samples:

www..com/cv-rewrite/

www..com/testimonials/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by kings09(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Name checkers association oya gbera. Wch land r they from?

In another news...I blame Buhari.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by ladyF(f): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sadly, these are the calibre of pastors some Christians look up to. Wolves in sheep's clothing deceiving their congregation. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by anochuko01(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
cry cry
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by CriticMaestro: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
End time shiit....cherubim and seraphim dah one na church...c ow d name come resemble saraphina....

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by wowmenow: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
This same guys vote for buhari in Ogun state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by egedege1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jah Jehovah

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by powerfulsettingz: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ogun and fake prophet plus bad news are like

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
cool
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by chemberlin(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Join MMM they will say it scam...they. Believe stealing is the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by DIFY20(f): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
can anything good come out of ogun state mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

c as their face be like amala and ewedu

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by siraj1402(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Let me keep shut. But diars godu o
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by venom13(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
See their mouth
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Taryur3(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
WolIi ole

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Slimflame(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
egedege1:
Jah Jehovah
Emmanuel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Iscoalarcon: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
End time pastor

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by holluphemydavid(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
End time pastor and member

3 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Sexytemi(f): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm....wonders they say shall never end oo....

odikwa risky o..even pastors gan sef don join..

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by sylve11: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
the level of poverty in this country is so much that people would do anything to survive. cool

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
f
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ndi ofe aziza...

JA Elohii oooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by smcotty(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN reporting live From Utako Branch....

Its our brothers from the West.
We ain't surprised.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Food no dey..my brother water no dey grin

I blame Buhari for this!

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Starships4u(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN........ Ekiti state branch Nigeria.... M disappointed by this names........ This people carry first position in crime these days......

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by olahero(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin lol
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Slimflame(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ogun really witnessed change....name checkers our mods don do dia job....now is ur turn..dia full name and resident adress needed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Adonis8296(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/pastor-church-member-arrested-robbery/
I hope d police will not sweep dis under d
carpet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / Man Shoots Lady Dead In Aba (Photos) / Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.