Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? (1926 Views)

Poll: Who is more handsome between 9ICE and KELLY HANDSOME

9ice: 25% (2 votes)
Kelly Handsome: 75% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Finer Between My Elder Brother And I _ Photos / Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? / Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by Hilltop202: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
We are working on a mag cover and we have discussions in the middle of our project which is 9ICE AND KELLY HANDSOME who is finer? . I trust my Nairalanders with the very finest comment in 9ja. So please lets do this.  Thank you.
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by Shola2009(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
None of the above!! The answer is me! cool
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by Godmother(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
Is your magazine based on who is finer or who has done more in the society?
Anyway, with good studio work and make-up artistry you should be able to come up with a sound work.
Base your selection on something more tangible.
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by MrCrackles(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hilltop202:

We are working on a mag cover and we have discussions in the middle of our project which is 9ICE AND KELLY HANDSOME who is finer? . I trust my Nairalanders with the very finest comment in 9ja. So please lets do this. Thank you.
Will you gerraway with your useless magazine. . . .
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by iykedare(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
[size=16pt]@poster,

pls no vex me o.is 9ice good looking?he is just there?kelly handsome shld be on the same level with tuface when it comes to looks.
[/size]
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by MissyB1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
Make una post picshure na . . . . .
Who is Kelly Handsome? undecided His face berra resemble his name.
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by Shola2009(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
^^ lol, i dont even know the guy either cheesy grin
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by banom(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
Kelly handsome is by far finner than 9ice
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by odibenson(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
Kelly handsome has is name implies is more handsome than 9ice though 9ice is also a fine boy

Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by odibenson(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
Kelly handsome has is name implies is more handsome than 9ice though 9ice is also a fine boy

Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by MissyB1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
I hope that isn't Kelly Handsome in that Picture? undecided
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by Shola2009(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
^^ is that the kelly handsome??
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by asha80(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
Shola2009:

No mind that guy.The is the posters pic.

Kelly handsome is the guy on the left below.

Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by MissyB1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
From where I'm sitting, looking at that picture . . . .Kelly Handsome is NOT fine.
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by iykedare(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
Shola2009:

[size=16pt]nope,thats not kelly handsome.this guy just ran away frm the psychatric hospital.[/size]
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by AfroCynic: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
This thread has picture violation written all over it. How does one ask such a question and fails to provide samples for the audience to peruse?
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by Shola2009(m): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2009

nope,thats not kelly handsome.this guy just ran away frm the psychatric hospital.

lol, cheesy grin grin
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by sley4life(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
9ce.
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by Anabel(f): 2:29am On Sep 30, 2009
for me i will go for 9ice, he is more real in appearance than kelly handsome or whatever his name his, kelly handsome forms alot, using his eyes in a way i don't like and understand. but 9ice is 9ice, nothing can change him, i don't like him much but he is real.
Re: Kindly Comment On This Please - 9ice And Kelly Handsome Who Is Finer? by iykedare(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2009
Anabel:

for me i will go for 9ice, he is more real in appearance than kelly handsome or whatever his name his, kelly handsome forms alot, using his eyes in a way i don't like and understand. but 9ice is 9ice, nothing can change him, i don't like him much but he is real.

i have seen 9ice in real life.the guy`s face is full of spots and blackhead.he is not on d same level with kelly handsome as far as looks is concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently / Christmas Pictures Of Maria Carey And Nick Cannoon / Chris Brown Brings Wizkid As Surprise Guest At Ghana Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.